2016/12/07 - Dogged Resistance

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2016/12/07 - Dogged Resistance

Post by D-Rock »

[2016/12/07 Dogged Resistance ]
Title Text: all the way down the hall *scooot* *scoooot* *scooooooot*

Stalwart defenders, everybody.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Saturn381

Re: 2016/12/07 - Dogged Resistance

Post by Saturn381 »

Mungo's had enough of this stuff. :lol:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Glad to see Peanut is having fun with this
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

Mungo, why do you hate doors ?
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
Iceheart

Post by Iceheart »

I wonder if the police department have a "Mungo Fund" to pay for the the damages he causes to every door he encounters.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

In the den Tarot does scry
To find the truth, by and by,
As to why Sasha’s high.
She needs time.
Fox is truly agitated,
His panic is unabated
To find out if arrest is feted
For the crime
Mungo comes through the door,
Pets attached to each paw
Strength unmatched, forevermore,
Down the line.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
K K Slider

Post by K K Slider »

Peanut looks he's having a gay old time
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Glad to see Peanut is having fun with this
He seems to make any dire situation fun. :D
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Gbr23 wrote:Mungo, why do you hate doors ?
Well we never really see him PHYSICALLY break the doors, it seems the doors just destroy themselves when he approaches. His hands are never actually on the door minus the first time we see him, which could have just been him picking the door up off the ground. All he has to do is look at a door and it breaks from the sheer force of his powerful presence. :P
ImageImageImageImage
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

Jump on his face Fox, he might not be able to do much with three pets on top of him.

It's funny how Sasha is completely unaffected by the door getting smashed in.
guru4567

Post by guru4567 »

I hope Tarot finally got her tablet upgraded.
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

Starting to lean towards Sasha being heavily brainwashed and not possessed. She's almost robotic with her insistence on being taken to jail no matter what is going on around her. Notice how she remained completely unfazed when Mungo burst in and think back to when he slammed into her and Fox after that sneeze. Then there's her insistence on committing the deed, although there have been valid points raised against it, and her knowledge of how to do it. I don't recall reading anywhere in past comics that she had such knowledge of mechanics. In fact, she seemed to be little more than a live in maid/chick magnet for her owner. I'm starting to lean more towards all this being what was done to her at that obedience school and that it might not just be an obedience school at all. Secretly having pets turned into assassins who instead of being interrogated when caught are just put down instead? Rather sneaky yet clever way to take down a target.
Backlash

Post by Backlash »

What I'm starting to question now is if Sasha want's to be put in jail so much, why was she hiding in the woods? You'd think she would've just turned herself in.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Backlash wrote:What I'm starting to question now is if Sasha want's to be put in jail so much, why was she hiding in the woods? You'd think she would've just turned herself in.
Hard to say, but i'm getting the impression she's just saying this like she's in a trance at this point. Or maybe she really is tired =P

I hope this whole incident doesn't become nothing and they all go to jail because of Fox D:
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Jamonius wrote:Starting to lean towards Sasha being heavily brainwashed and not possessed. She's almost robotic with her insistence on being taken to jail no matter what is going on around her. Notice how she remained completely unfazed when Mungo burst in and think back to when he slammed into her and Fox after that sneeze. Then there's her insistence on committing the deed, although there have been valid points raised against it, and her knowledge of how to do it. I don't recall reading anywhere in past comics that she had such knowledge of mechanics. In fact, she seemed to be little more than a live in maid/chick magnet for her owner. I'm starting to lean more towards all this being what was done to her at that obedience school and that it might not just be an obedience school at all. Secretly having pets turned into assassins who instead of being interrogated when caught are just put down instead? Rather sneaky yet clever way to take down a target.
I think it's safe to assume that she is brainwashed. She acts more like a puppet than anything else.
Also she didn't called Fox "Foxie-bon." It's like she doesn't really recognise him.
About the thing with the knowledge in mechanics. Well she also has to do all the choirs for her owner and maybe he also let her maintain the car, since that is cheaper than bringing it to a car repair shop?
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Peanut and Sabrina sure are enjoying trying to stop mungo :P
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Yeah, say it again, Fox! :o Hurry up, Tarot, with your always upgrading tablet thing... :P Eheh, the weird Sasha is still insisting with that, and she's not being tired. ;) Ah! And there he is... :? Alright, another door to add to Mungo's bill. :P The big dog is so tired of all this, instead, and I can relate him. ;) It's useless try to stop him, but I admire Sabrina's and especially Peanut's tenacity. :lol:
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:
Jamonius wrote:Starting to lean towards Sasha being heavily brainwashed and not possessed. She's almost robotic with her insistence on being taken to jail no matter what is going on around her. Notice how she remained completely unfazed when Mungo burst in and think back to when he slammed into her and Fox after that sneeze. Then there's her insistence on committing the deed, although there have been valid points raised against it, and her knowledge of how to do it. I don't recall reading anywhere in past comics that she had such knowledge of mechanics. In fact, she seemed to be little more than a live in maid/chick magnet for her owner. I'm starting to lean more towards all this being what was done to her at that obedience school and that it might not just be an obedience school at all. Secretly having pets turned into assassins who instead of being interrogated when caught are just put down instead? Rather sneaky yet clever way to take down a target.
I think it's safe to assume that she is brainwashed. She acts more like a puppet than anything else.
Also she didn't called Fox "Foxie-bon." It's like she doesn't really recognise him.
About the thing with the knowledge in mechanics. Well she also has to do all the choirs for her owner and maybe he also let her maintain the car, since that is cheaper than bringing it to a car repair shop?
It's possible she might have picked up such knowledge as part of her chores but I dunno, most of what I can recall from reading the comic seemed to be more Sasha cleaning up after him cause the guy was/is a drunken slob. It certainly can be cheaper to do the work yourself if you have the knowledge and tools but he might have also had to teach her and I don't know that he cared enough or had the patience needed to do that.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

I wonder if Tarot has enough power left to really do anything here... As much as i would love to see Mungo zapped frozen in carbonite things look grim as far as the ability's of the former avatars. Sabrina couldn't even muster the power to hold the door shut.

Also, Bizzar and likely untrue housepets theory, but a fun one. Kitsune is a massive trickster but dose seem benevolant in his desired ends and the details of Pete and Dragons bet is shrouded in mystery. What if King and Tarot actually ARE Pete and dragon? It would be the ultimate lesson in humility... the only people they were really tormenting were themselves, and dragon got to have peanut fall for her in the end while also learning about loss. Its the ultimate payback lesson :shock:

Like i said based on no evidence other than the fact that it isn't impossable.... But very fun!
Image Image
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Adoring Fan wrote:I wonder if Tarot has enough power left to really do anything here... As much as i would love to see Mungo zapped frozen in carbonite things look grim as far as the ability's of the former avatars. Sabrina couldn't even muster the power to hold the door shut.

Also, Bizzar and likely untrue housepets theory, but a fun one. Kitsune is a massive trickster but dose seem benevolant in his desired ends and the details of Pete and Dragons bet is shrouded in mystery. What if King and Tarot actually ARE Pete and dragon? It would be the ultimate lesson in humility... the only people they were really tormenting were themselves, and dragon got to have peanut fall for her in the end while also learning about loss. Its the ultimate payback lesson :shock:

Like i said based on no evidence other than the fact that it isn't impossable.... But very fun!
While I'm not that much into Wild Mass Guessing, I must admit that this is....really really good :D
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

I'm getting rather annoyed by this Brainwashed/Evil-Twin/Clone/Brain-Snapped Sasha/NotSasha story-line. I hope we find out what is going on soon.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Adoring Fan wrote:I wonder if Tarot has enough power left to really do anything here... As much as i would love to see Mungo zapped frozen in carbonite things look grim as far as the ability's of the former avatars. Sabrina couldn't even muster the power to hold the door shut.

That is... An awesome theory :shock:
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

Adoring Fan deserves +1 internet points.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Wow.... 0.o

I didn't realize my crazy theory would be so popular.
Image Image