Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
2013/04/05 - Hot Deals 

Post Re: 2013/04/05 - Hot Deals
Zaitsev wrote:
Don't the wolves know they live in the same neighborhood as a cop?

Technically they live with quite a few... if you include the K-9's.

~Laidir Eistoir~

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Xane, you made me search fo panel for TWICE! You know what they say: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, also shame on you. Fool me thrice, I kill you.
bhPixelFire wrote:
Zaitsev wrote:
Don't the wolves know they live in the same neighborhood as a cop?

Technically they live with quite a few... if you include the K-9's.

I already said it: Jack share the profits with them.

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Location: In my skin, in my house/car/dorm, in Wisconsin, U.S.A
the comic wrote:
110 CAD

google.com wrote:
110 Canadian Dollar equals
108.11 US Dollar

Hmm... Jack in the currency market as well? Also, CAD is also short for "Computer Aided Design" (Or "Computer Aided Drafting" if you're old school...) 110 is binary for 6, this is the 6th strip in the "Jack of One Trade" arc... Hmm...

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
...REALLY? Seriously Jack and Poncho, neither of you have forseen the flaws in this plan? This is worse than that guy in Majora's Mask who has the bird steal stuff from you and you buy it back in town...

To be fair, I don't think they fully understand how the laws and technology works and are just basically doing what they normally do in the wild.

However, Miles should know how the laws and technology works, which is why i'm wondering why he's letting Jack continue with this operation in the first place?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:01 pm

TheOne wrote:
110 is binary for 6.

Aren't numbers and letters in binary made up of a combination of 8 bits?

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:07 pm
laughing maniacally

actually, it can be written with as many or as few nits as you want unless you're actually putting it into a computer. 110 are the significant bits because everything to the left of them is 0. just like you could choose to write 006, but you only write 6 because the leading zeroes are only place holders.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion.

I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes
TheOne wrote:
the comic wrote:
110 CAD

google.com wrote:
110 Canadian Dollar equals
108.11 US Dollar

Hmm... Jack in the currency market as well? Also, CAD is also short for "Computer Aided Design" (Or "Computer Aided Drafting" if you're old school...) 110 is binary for 6, this is the 6th strip in the "Jack of One Trade" arc... Hmm...

110 and CAD are valid hexadecimal numbers. 110CAD -> 1117357 -> LSELIII?
While 110-CAD is 272-3245, a secret telephone number? o_O

Collaborative Fan-Fiction:

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am
Profile WWW

PhoenixAsper wrote:
Eeg. This won't go well when the authorities find out. :? Not even the ferrets can pay their way out of this (and shouldn't). The only way the pack could get out of this might be throwing Jack to the wol................ wait........... <facepalm>.

Why Jack? Poncho's the one leaving physical evidence all over it.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 am

teologist Lullerz Mao wrote:
Saint Poncho is one of the mayor symbols of the Rickyology movement, as he died for Jack's sins and gave himself willingly to save his beloved brother from the rolled-up newspaper bludgeoning that caused his end.

Everybody loves Poncho!

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:04 pm
Wanna play a game?

I have just realized how small Poncho is. I mean, Jack is not the biggest wolf over there but Poncho is a full head shorter.

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:51 pm
laughing maniacally

well this strip's not that great an indicator, he looks smaller cause he's farther from our point of view. In the last strip with him, he was also a bit farther from us.

he's about the same size as Sasha. Rick, I still say we need a height chart for these characters

RP character sheets

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
well this strip's not that great an indicator, he looks smaller cause he's farther from our point of view. In the last strip with him, he was also a bit farther from us.

he's about the same size as Sasha. Rick, I still say we need a height chart for these characters

I'll second this, heck if Rick is willing to entertain the idea I might even sponsor the height spread sheet to make it worth his time.

Whaddya say guys!? Rick!?

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Location: In my skin, in my house/car/dorm, in Wisconsin, U.S.A

Seems like this one keeps coming up for a wide variety of reasons. It's not the greatest perspective in the world, but with Jack AND Poncho standing/leaning against/near a wall, we can at least get a decent viewing on how tall they are. +1 for being right about Sasha and Poncho being about the same height. Were you thinking about the linked strip in that comment?

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Duster wrote:

I'll second this, heck if Rick is willing to entertain the idea I might even sponsor the height spread sheet to make it worth his time.

Whaddya say guys!? Rick!?

I'm signing this petition.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm
laughing maniacally

TheOne wrote:
+1 for being right about Sasha and Poncho being about the same height. Were you thinking about the linked strip in that comment?

yeah, when I said "the last strip with him" I actually meant the last arc he appeared in. I should have been more clear.

RP character sheets

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

Render wrote:
I have just realized how small Poncho is. I mean, Jack is not the biggest wolf over there but Poncho is a full head shorter.

To be fair, Poncho is still a semi-puppy. Bigger than Miles' cubs but not yet fully grown.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:38 pm
Wanna play a game?

TheOne wrote:

Seems like this one keeps coming up for a wide variety of reasons. It's not the greatest perspective in the world, but with Jack AND Poncho standing/leaning against/near a wall, we can at least get a decent viewing on how tall they are. +1 for being right about Sasha and Poncho being about the same height. Were you thinking about the linked strip in that comment?

Exactly that stip came into my mind too. And in the present one he is not so far behind Jack.

Image A hight chart for the characters would be a great thing. Maybe for the TWC-voting?

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 am

Render wrote:

Image A hight chart for the characters would be a great thing. Maybe for the TWC-voting?

Yeah, that would be really cool. "Twokinds" did the same on TWC.

My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler

You know guys, there have been many threads requesting this same thing. What I suggest is next time Rick has Open Commissions, everyone who gets a slot pools the money together and FORCES Rick to make a size chart!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But back on topic, Itsuki and Poncho are some of the only pets that always had clothes/ accessories since their appearance, am I right? I think so...

Then again, they are new.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:06 pm
Smiley McSmiles

Since nobody's mentioned this yet it makes me wonder if I've just never seen it written this way, but shouldn't "sawwed" be "sawed" (or "sawn")?

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm
laughing maniacally

google says you are correct.

RP character sheets

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:39 pm
Profile YIM

Obbl wrote:
Since nobody's mentioned this yet it makes me wonder if I've just never seen it written this way, but shouldn't "sawwed" be "sawed" (or "sawn")?

yeah, I already saw that (yes, I know, I'm terrible for jokes XD)

By the way, Itsuki must be the first animal driving some kind of transport in the comic so far (well, besides the Bigglesworth with the karts). I wonder if he got a license or something to drive that thing :?

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:07 pm

copper wrote:
You know guys, there have been many threads requesting this same thing. What I suggest is next time Rick has Open Commissions, everyone who gets a slot pools the money together and FORCES Rick to make a size chart!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Why paying when you can just break into his house and repeat the words "Make a housepets! size chart." over and over and over and over again to his ear while he is sleeping until he subconciously doest it?

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Silly Zealot wrote:
Why paying when you can just break into his house and repeat the words "Make a housepets! size chart." over and over and over and over again to his ear while he is sleeping until he subconciously doest it?

You know that wacky romantic-comedy stuff doesn't actually work in real life.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Profile WWW

Argent wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:

You know that wacky romantic-comedy stuff doesn't actually work in real life.

Romantic? What does this have to do with romance? Besides, you can't discard it until you try it.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Silly Zealot wrote:
Romantic? What does this have to do with romance? Besides, you can't discard it until you try it.

He probably didn't mean "romantic" in the lovey-dovey sense. "Romantic" has other meanings, many of which involve fantasy, regardless of whether it involves love or not.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Silly Zealot wrote:
"Romantic Comedy" is a popular movie [and literary] genre. The hero, typically played by someone like Tom Hanks, is a lovable bumbling stalker. By means of a series of increasingly creepy schemes that would get anyone arrested and slapped with a restraining order if they tried it in real life he wins his target's heart and they run off together or get married in an ending so sweet it would give a ghost diabetes.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:41 am
Profile WWW

OH, yeah, that is clearly coincidence that the bumper has the same plate then the car of your customer...

Also, I find it always cute when the canines in this comic begin to pant, dunno why o.o

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2