Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Re: 2013/05/29 - What Bwings Us Togefah Today

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Read it? :P
If you want my number, it's #804080.
furryfox

Post by furryfox »

if it weren't for that last comic about Pete giving up I'd think that 'goon squad' was all part of his plans.
Haru Totetsu
Location: Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, United Kingdom, England, Cheshire

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Yes because Pete really has just given up on his ideals. /sarcasm
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Haru Totetsu wrote:Yes because Pete really has just given up on his ideals. /sarcasm
Wait, Pete has ideals? I thought he just wanted to win magic games and become the center of all existence!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Haru Totetsu
Location: Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, United Kingdom, England, Cheshire

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Silly Zealot wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:Yes because Pete really has just given up on his ideals. /sarcasm
Wait, Pete has ideals? I thought he just wanted to win magic games and become the center of all existence!
Well somewhat, I believe at some point it was clarified that Pete and the Spirit Dragon agree that animals should be treated as equals to humans, but they disagree on how to do so. Pete wants the change instantly, while the Spirit Dragon wants to allow the world to develop towards it slowly. The funniest thing is regardless of the consequences they're both right in some weird sort of way. Humanity generally needs a bit of a push to get things done - most supporters of charities have been through the thing the charity is trying to combat and only started supporting it because they went through it - but we need to be permitted to do things at our own pace as well. A good example is the fact that everyone knows that generally racism is wrong, but we still have racism because a portion of humanity isn't quite ready to view everyone as equals, the same applies with sexism, and even things like homophobia. But I'm starting to rant.

Basically, Pete's method is too fast and the Spirit Dragon's method is too slow.
Morris

Post by Morris »

Hmmm... Keene didn't strike me as the priest type.
RainbowDragon

Post by RainbowDragon »

The goon squad? That´s awesome xDDD So nobody will interrupt this ceremony...