Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:09 pm
Posts: 14
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
You know, psychology defines true love as a love having the following:

  1. Intimacy
  2. Who knows what was said during those phone calls that King and Bailey made during the course of the year. It must have been enough to bring them closer together, much so that King asks Bailey to marry him during Christmas.
  3. Passion
  4. If the kiss wasn't enough, the two have snuggled when they first met and, assumedly, when Bailey moved in to the Gardens.
  5. And, Commitment
  6. Marriage is a big commitment to make. Despite Pete basically threatening King with a return to his human life, King was not fazed at all by it. Everything goes through and they are now married. Certainly, this has to be a commitment.

Going off the subject, I imagine that Monday's strip will be a time skip to one month, when "something's" on the way, all of this was a dream, or they will be divorced. I wonder which of these outcomes will be on Monday's strip, if any of them.

Only time will tell if this love will last. Let's just enjoy it as it stands.

MiloxLuna wrote:
now we wait for someone to use the kiss as their avatar image

Kinda like this attachment?


Attachments:
File comment: Avatar of the kiss
end-of-year-five-sm-300x267.jpg
end-of-year-five-sm-300x267.jpg [ 10.1 KiB | Viewed 1011 times ]
Fri May 31, 2013 10:11 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14769
Location: Italy
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
the image is too big to be used as avatar in this forum :(

_________________
Image
Image


Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:09 pm
Posts: 14
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
valerio wrote:
the image is too big to be used as avatar in this forum :(


Darn. :oops:

How's this?

Image


Last edited by shadowlord325 on Fri May 31, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri May 31, 2013 10:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Posts: 1691
Location: The Internet
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Almost as good as Rainbow Dash, eh King?

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Fri May 31, 2013 10:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 1631
Location: Singing Fortepiano
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Those years pass way too quick! D=

_________________
Image

I'm a bookworm!
Currently reading: "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway


Fri May 31, 2013 11:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 284
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Karlos wrote:
Those years pass way too quick! D=


TELL me about it. =P


Fri May 31, 2013 11:29 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 964
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
valerio wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:
Excuse me for a moment.
*walks outside*
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAL-LE-LU-JAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*steps back inside*
Sorry about that. Anyways, lets see their honeymoon!!!!!!

*Epic wedding hi-five!*
Also...sorry, 'tron, but I believe there IS a reason why King stuffed a paper into Keene's mouth for proposing a documentary of their honeymooning :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought that was just because he didnt want him to exploit his and baileys love for a documentary.
i mean what other reason could he possibly........
oh......
OH...........
you dont mean?..........
becuase this comic is NOT turning into some messed up health class video!!

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Fri May 31, 2013 12:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 481
Location: A PLACE
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Hi guys! I'm Gamewolf67 and I just created an account. I'm not new to Housepets! I have read every strip so far. I am here to read this comic and discuss on the forums.

_________________
Feel my icy wrath!


Fri May 31, 2013 2:03 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 964
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Gamewolf67 wrote:
Hi guys! I'm Gamewolf67 and I just created an account. I'm not new to Housepets! I have read every strip so far. I am here to read this comic and discuss on the forums.

Glad to meet ya!!
Though I'm pretty sure there's a thread for introducing yourself.
*gos off to add to to friend list for having word wolf in his name*

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Fri May 31, 2013 2:13 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
valerio wrote:
I'm not ashamed to admit it, guys. I'm so totally crying.
Best. Best. Best. Best moment EVER.
Thank you for five WONDERFUL years together, Rick! :D :D :D :D Here's toasting to more awesomeness!

You survived? Me and Copper were pretty sure you'd die when you saw that...

*goes back to his "kill Valerio" drawing board.......

...which is just a doodle of a stick-figure Valerio dying...*

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Fri May 31, 2013 2:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 122
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Thanks to this arc, I am now revisiting All Dogs Go To heaven... It and the sci-fi heroes of mine gave me some inspiration to get back to my story.
Thanks Housepets gang :D


ANd King, you still need to prepare for those unforeseen consequences, you know, Pete taking over the world winning the game and stuff... You know, his wedding was indeed an idea wich made Pete's strategy of equalizing all beings close to success. I mean, I saw even Grape wish the pets had "normal" relationships like humans do, as well as this is the first time 2 pets married in the comic, so I think I can do my headcanons until I am proven wrong.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences as I said.


Fri May 31, 2013 2:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 47
Images: 0
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Nice strip, Rick. Congrats on 5 years of "Housepets!".

I shall now divulge what I liked about this particular strip:

1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?

2. THE KISS!!!!!

3. Bailey's [ redacted ] answer to Sasha's [ redacted ] question. You go, girl!

Mod Edit: Please refrain from the use of profanity...

_________________
*in Christopher Walken style*

I have a fever... and the only prescription... is more Kingley!


Fri May 31, 2013 2:54 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14769
Location: Italy
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
valerio wrote:
I'm not ashamed to admit it, guys. I'm so totally crying.
Best. Best. Best. Best moment EVER.
Thank you for five WONDERFUL years together, Rick! :D :D :D :D Here's toasting to more awesomeness!

You survived? Me and Copper were pretty sure you'd die when you saw that...

*goes back to his "kill Valerio" drawing board.......

...which is just a doodle of a stick-figure Valerio dying...*

Heh, I will reserve a little joy-death when we'll see DA PUPPIES!

_________________
Image
Image


Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 977
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
jrh150482 wrote:
3. Bailey's [ redacted ] answer to Sasha's [ redacted ] question. You go, girl!

I have to confess... it sounds like a double entendre to suggest the future appearance of puppies. :?

_________________
"I don't like when fiction creates characters like Mark Greene from ER, who are never allowed to be happy, then the moment they become happy, they die of cancer."

Image


Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 47
Images: 0
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
I forgot to put this in my last post, but...

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

_________________
*in Christopher Walken style*

I have a fever... and the only prescription... is more Kingley!


Fri May 31, 2013 3:00 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 977
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
valerio wrote:
Pete wants an *angry* dog. So he hardly succeeded as of now.

He doesn't want anger, per se. He wants malcontent. He can still have a negative personality in general, and maintain a perfectly happy marriage. :P

_________________
"I don't like when fiction creates characters like Mark Greene from ER, who are never allowed to be happy, then the moment they become happy, they die of cancer."

Image


Fri May 31, 2013 3:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3996
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
jrh150482 wrote:
1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?


Totally the state of Texas.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Fri May 31, 2013 3:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
shadowlord325 wrote:
Going off the subject, I imagine that Monday's strip will be a time skip to one month, when "something's" on the way, all of this was a dream, or they will be divorced.


Vuk91 wrote:
I mean, I saw even Grape wish the pets had "normal" relationships like humans do, as well as this is the first time 2 pets married in the comic, so I think I can do my headcanons until I am proven wrong.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences as I said


valerio wrote:
Heh, I will reserve a little joy-death when we'll see DA PUPPIES!


Kitch wrote:
I have to confess... it sounds like a double entendre to suggest the future appearance of puppies.


Image

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri May 31, 2013 3:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:08 am
Posts: 23
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
GameCobra wrote:
jrh150482 wrote:
1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?


Totally the state of Texas.


i guess that would tell why some dogs are bigger than humans.... (everything is bigger in Texas).....except king xD he is not bigger than the average corgi


Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am
Posts: 864
Location: Hipsterland USA
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Thanks, Rick.
I guess I'll have to stay away from adorable stuff until my heart condenses again.

_________________
I have just performed a stunt that involves first doing an aerial three hundred and sixty degree turn before shooting my rifle without looking down the provided high-magnification optic and then hitting the intended inanimate target.

Life is good.


Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14769
Location: Italy
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
MiloxLuna wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
jrh150482 wrote:
1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?


Totally the state of Texas.


i guess that would tell why some dogs are bigger than humans.... (everything is bigger in Texas).....except king xD he is not bigger than the average corgi

King's got the biggest heart of them all! :D
Definitely Texas-pup!

_________________
Image
Image


Fri May 31, 2013 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:08 am
Posts: 23
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
jrh150482 wrote:
1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?


well i am pretty sure it is not Kansas, unless they got married in baileys home state. i would study and try to narrow down the answers, but i am to lazy :P somewhere that people live :D


Fri May 31, 2013 3:38 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14769
Location: Italy
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Mickey the Luxray wrote:
Thanks, Rick.
I guess I'll have to stay away from adorable stuff until my heart condenses again.

So you'd stay away from THE COMIC?? :shock:
Nah... :roll:

_________________
Image
Image


Fri May 31, 2013 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 3347
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
valerio wrote:
MiloxLuna wrote:

i guess that would tell why some dogs are bigger than humans.... (everything is bigger in Texas).....except king xD he is not bigger than the average corgi

King's got the biggest heart of them all! :D
Definitely Texas-pup!

Us Welsh (even the Corgi's) all have big hearts! It's how we sing so well in choirs...

_________________
The Avatar is Commander Hawle of The Loper. He appreciates Hukley as an Artist. As do I.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie


Fri May 31, 2013 3:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Congratulations on five years of webcomic succes to Mr. Rick Griffin!!!!!!!

Now, let's see who crashed the we-
Auuugh! Not fair! Not fair! I had prepared a link to a nice sing-along of the song "Jingle Jangle" and everything!
Also, why hasn't anyone pointed out that at least one of the wolves howled behind the couple?

valerio wrote:
Hera Ledro wrote:
I wonder whose voice that is speaking in narration boxes in the second panel? I suspect Pete, though I hope not.

That was King thinking the most romantic thing ever :D

My exact same thoughts, but I swear for the life of me that phrase may be a quotation from a literary work, but I can't put my finger on which one.

valerio wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:
Excuse me for a moment.
*walks outside*
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAL-LE-LU-JAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*steps back inside*
Sorry about that. Anyways, lets see their honeymoon!!!!!!

*Epic wedding hi-five!*
Also...sorry, 'tron, but I believe there IS a reason why King stuffed a paper into Keene's mouth for proposing a documentary of their honeymooning :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Mumble, Mumble* Fine, you win!
But mark my words, this NOT the last you'll ever see of the Silly Zealot! Now, goodbye forever!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 3347
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Silly Zealot wrote:
But mark my words, this NOT the last you'll ever see of the Silly Zealot! Now, goodbye forever!


I hope not. This world needs the silly. It's why we lo...like Karishad.

_________________
The Avatar is Commander Hawle of The Loper. He appreciates Hukley as an Artist. As do I.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie


Fri May 31, 2013 4:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 481
Location: A PLACE
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
:D King's a lucky guy. Let's just hope he doesn't become human...

_________________
Feel my icy wrath!


Fri May 31, 2013 4:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
um

hi it's been a while oh wow

Happy year 5 everyone! :D And a great end to a great arc to celebrate!

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Fri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7969
Images: 0
Location: Inside Your Mind
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Kitch wrote:
jrh150482 wrote:
3. Bailey's [ redacted ] answer to Sasha's [ redacted ] question. You go, girl!

I have to confess... it sounds like a double entendre to suggest the future appearance of puppies. :?

Um... no.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Fri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
At least you have to agree in that it would have been much better if the confession of Joel/King's past had come BEFORE the marriage, don't you think?

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri May 31, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 3347
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Silly Zealot wrote:
At least you have to agree in that it would have been much better if the confession of Joel/King's past had come BEFORE the marriage, don't you think?

Trust in the writer. It usually works.

_________________
The Avatar is Commander Hawle of The Loper. He appreciates Hukley as an Artist. As do I.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie


Fri May 31, 2013 5:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:51 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
MiloxLuna wrote:
jrh150482 wrote:
1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?

well i am pretty sure it is not Kansas, unless they got married in baileys home state. i would study and try to narrow down the answers, but i am to lazy :P somewhere that people live :D

It snows during the winter in Babylon Gardens, they can't be too far south.

My wild guess is somewhere in the central midwest, given the two farms that have been traveled to in previous storylines didn't take all day to get to.

(Though this really is off-topic for the strip discussion thread. I'm too lazy to hunt down something more appropriate, however. :P )


Fri May 31, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 284
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:
At least you have to agree in that it would have been much better if the confession of Joel/King's past had come BEFORE the marriage, don't you think?

Trust in the writer. It usually works.


Maybe from a storytelling standpoint, but it definitely would have been better for KING.


Fri May 31, 2013 5:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Nohbody wrote:
MiloxLuna wrote:
jrh150482 wrote:
1. The coughing that drowned out the name of the state. Leaves a little bit of mystery there, don't you think?

well i am pretty sure it is not Kansas, unless they got married in baileys home state. i would study and try to narrow down the answers, but i am to lazy :P somewhere that people live :D

It snows during the winter in Babylon Gardens, they can't be too far south.

My wild guess is somewhere in the central midwest, given the two farms that have been traveled to in previous storylines didn't take all day to get to.

I believe they are right next to Springfield and Shellbyville, didn't you see Homer Simpson with a wig and furcoat back in one of the pews?

Or was it the other Daryl?

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri May 31, 2013 5:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Posts: 103
Location: Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, United Kingdom, England, Cheshire
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
5 years...now all we need is to find a way to make Rick gain both eternal life and eternal youth so it can go on forever...unless Ricks actually planned out an end to the series then, we need to get him a award.

_________________
"Life is wonderful, it is beautiful, the sun give us ethernal warmth....so why do I feel so cold?"


Fri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 964
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Haru Totetsu wrote:
5 years...now all we need is to find a way to make Rick gain both eternal life and eternal youth so it can go on forever...unless Ricks actually planned out an end to the series then, we need to get him a award.

I'd prefer the first option. Of corse that depends on weather or not I'd get Internet in heaven.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Fri May 31, 2013 6:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
Rick is already a being of unsurmountable power ,just ask the rickyologists!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri May 31, 2013 6:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
GUYS
YOU GUYS FORGOT SOMETHING
PETE WILL COME HERE BECAUSE KING DOWN HIS KNEE
IT IS NOT GONNA BE GOOD


Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 pm
Posts: 272
Location: Kansas
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
komo13 wrote:
GUYS
YOU GUYS FORGOT SOMETHING
PETE WILL COME HERE BECAUSE KING DOWN HIS KNEE
IT IS NOT GONNA BE GOOD


Pfft! We'll see about that.

_________________
My Facebook page: Spartan Lucario
Follow me on Twitter:Lucarionation
Follow my roleplaying twitter!: Fox the Lucario
Follow me on tumblr: Lucarionation
My YouTube Channel: Lucarionation
Let's all get along. =D


Fri May 31, 2013 6:52 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: 2013/05/31 - End Of Year Five
RioluNation wrote:
komo13 wrote:
GUYS
YOU GUYS FORGOT SOMETHING
PETE WILL COME HERE BECAUSE KING DOWN HIS KNEE
IT IS NOT GONNA BE GOOD


Pfft! We'll see about that.


I know it sounds really kinda stupid, but in the episode of [WOE WOE WOE], PETE said so....
I'm really worrying about it....


Fri May 31, 2013 7:00 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.