2013/08/14 - Garbage Mouth

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Gren

Re: 2013/08/14 - Garbage Mouth

Post by Gren »

For those who think that Peanut will choose Tarot that easily I must disagree. I know Peanut tends to be oblivious about things but I doubt this time would be the case.
I mean, Peanut have no means to know who of them was with him at the moments he most enjoyed since Tarot and Dragon were deciding on their own to whose turn it was to go out with Peanut each time, or maybe even switching minds without letting him know.

I find more plausible that he is gonna freak out and run away of that awkward situation.
ImageImage
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I don't think what they did was both share Tarots body on the different dates. I think he went on dates with both of them (Dragon as Dragon and Tarot as Tarot) he just thought that Tarot was transforming into Dragon for fun/to do something different. Also I'm still going with the whole "needs time to think about it" idea I said before. Though I could also see him just running away like some said.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

No matter how it happened, I'm sure Peanut isn't exactly the type to just 'choose' and get it over with, unless he's %100 certain it will make everyone happy in this situation. Which is exactly what I'm thinking will happen with him. I could be wrong, but that's just the way i'm rolling with Peanut <3

Also ~ Grape and Maxwell - King and Queen of the cats of the Gallifrax universe. calling it. minus the world invasion part.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
matthew Wolf

Post by matthew Wolf »

:? h did kinda look like he was going to freak out in the last comic i dont know how hes going to handle it
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same
Karl

Post by Karl »

Ryusuta wrote:Allow me to summarize Max's face and experience:

>8(
No, duh. It should be like this:

>8(
I'm a bookworm!
GarrisonSkunk

Post by GarrisonSkunk »

CR4CK3RW0LF wrote:only one way to decide the fate of the trash pile... MORTAL KOMBAAT!!!

Wouldn't that be Mortal KomKat?
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Karlos wrote:
Ryusuta wrote:Allow me to summarize Max's face and experience:

>8(
No, duh. It should be like this:

>8(
AAAAHAHA!! I see what you did there! I see what you diiiid!
GameCobra wrote:No matter how it happened, I'm sure Peanut isn't exactly the type to just 'choose' and get it over with, unless he's %100 certain it will make everyone happy in this situation. Which is exactly what I'm thinking will happen with him. I could be wrong, but that's just the way i'm rolling with Peanut.
Yeah, there's really almost NO WAY Peanut is going to chose one or the other in a matter of a couple of strips. He's way too nice and innocent to reject one or the other. as i said before...
ImageImageImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Yeah, there's really almost NO WAY Peanut is going to chose one or the other in a matter of a couple of strips. He's way too nice and innocent to reject one or the other. as i said before...
Whoops, forgot to mention: in my version, he won't run to Grape for help. =3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
CR4CK3RW0LF

Post by CR4CK3RW0LF »

GarrisonSkunk wrote:
CR4CK3RW0LF wrote:only one way to decide the fate of the trash pile... MORTAL KOMBAAT!!!

Wouldn't that be Mortal KomKat?

.... i cant handle it.. that pun was just that bad.
"its not toilet water.. Its most definately root beer, i swear officer! D:"
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

Max's claws feel comfortably relaxing as they massage. Seriously, I used to have a cat that loved to sleep on my chest as I slept. When I awoke I would give Bud (that was his name) a gentle scritch between the ears, and his paws would start massaging the blankets as he purred...

I miss that cat...

I'm really beginning to wonder about Tarot's "shattered soul" prediction. I'm thinking maybe every party involved will have their souls shattered. Max finally has enough and tells Grape he can't take her lack of support and dumps her.
Grape, now dumped, runs to Peanut, who is currently having a heroic BSOD. Distraught, Grape clings to Peanut and starts quietly sobbing, still trying not to show too much emotion.
Peanut finally comes out of his trance, and instantly starts trying to comfort his best friend. He confronts D&T, asking why they would allow this to happen when they could have prevented it. Peanut's heart breaks, knowing this. He then basically demands to go home, and that he couldn't stand to be with either one of them if they can't show Grape enough respect to do the right thing to her.
D&T have both suffered the loss of Peanut's desire. Dragon not only has to deal with love lost, but also the ridicule from the other Cosmic Nerds. Tarot also has to deal with love lost, but she has to force herself to move on for the sake of The Game.

So Tarot's prediction could be true, but incomplete.
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

GWAAAH!!!MAXCLAWSONMAHEVERYTHINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!one

And dangit, Rick. Leavin' us with another cliffhanger.
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

matthew Wolf wrote::? h did kinda look like he was going to freak out in the last comic i dont know how hes going to handle it
By acting random, of course!

(*Adds Matthew Wolf to friends for having wolf in his username*)
Feel my icy wrath!
Perfesser_Bear

Post by Perfesser_Bear »

Heh, heh!
Makes me think of the grouchy neighbor in the old Ren & Stimpy episode:
George Liquor wrote:A man works hard for his trash, just to have vagrants come and steal it
--Perfesser

Perfesser_Bear
Pundit Wannabe
Grip the Wolf
Location: Climbin' in yo' windows, snatchin' yo' furries up...

Post by Grip the Wolf »

Wouldn't making such an itemized list require thumbs? Now that I think about it, though, it's possible that he could use his tail to TYPE said list... or he could just, you know, walk away before those two cats contract a serious case of... MAX EAR.
A Lannister always pays his debts. For all the other houses, there's AegonCard.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I cannot believe most people did not catch that the trash pile is generational! This is an heirloom passed down to those kittys, so I can see why they are so upset! I bet they grew up playing in that trash pile, only to see it desecrated by some strange raccoon that is really a cat..

I can clip those nails if Max wants! :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Icalasari

Post by Icalasari »

No itemized list yet?

1. He is not a racoon
2. Racoons are just as clean, if not cleaner, than cats, so aren't any more likely to be diseased
3. Racoons are not rodents
4. He doesn't want to pilfer the pile
5. It's kind of sad that the trash pile is generational
6. How the **** do you trash a trash pile?
TheOne wrote:Max's claws feel comfortably relaxing as they massage. Seriously, I used to have a cat that loved to sleep on my chest as I slept. When I awoke I would give Bud (that was his name) a gentle scritch between the ears, and his paws would start massaging the blankets as he purred...

I miss that cat...

I'm really beginning to wonder about Tarot's "shattered soul" prediction. I'm thinking maybe every party involved will have their souls shattered. Max finally has enough and tells Grape he can't take her lack of support and dumps her.
Grape, now dumped, runs to Peanut, who is currently having a heroic BSOD. Distraught, Grape clings to Peanut and starts quietly sobbing, still trying not to show too much emotion.
Peanut finally comes out of his trance, and instantly starts trying to comfort his best friend. He confronts D&T, asking why they would allow this to happen when they could have prevented it. Peanut's heart breaks, knowing this. He then basically demands to go home, and that he couldn't stand to be with either one of them if they can't show Grape enough respect to do the right thing to her.
D&T have both suffered the loss of Peanut's desire. Dragon not only has to deal with love lost, but also the ridicule from the other Cosmic Nerds. Tarot also has to deal with love lost, but she has to force herself to move on for the sake of The Game.

So Tarot's prediction could be true, but incomplete.
Another possibility: He does choose Dragon. Dragon has to undergo constant ridicule and knowing that her romance is like a human dating an ant, while Max basically is wracked with grief

Mod Edit: Sorry, use of that word as profanity is not allowed.
RainbowDragon

Post by RainbowDragon »

hehe, those cats don´t seem to be very bright o.o