Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:23 am
Posts: 117
Location: In the tropics, looking for mushrooms
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
but... who's gonna resuscitate Jata? D8

Not very romantic indeed Fido, but it works! :3

_________________
Image
Image
Just stay here by my side.
just hooked on Catnip and Orange Soda...

Image <--- Save the pretty Eggs! --->Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 163
Location: The land of eternal candy
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Crux wrote:
but... who's gonna resuscitate Jata? D8

Not very romantic indeed Fido, but it works! :3


Jata just got knocked into the pool, he's not drowning, and probably doesn't need of CPR of any sort.

Maybe its just me, but I feel that Sabina has been looking very different in the past few strips.
Not that its a bad thing, of course.

_________________
Image

"Reality continues to ruin my life."
-B. Watterson


Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 2107
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
deepskycyan wrote:
Maybe its just me, but I feel that Sabina has been looking very different in the past few strips.
Not that its a bad thing, of course.


She's certainly been soggier these last few.

_________________
The Avatar is Kilo. He's a gentlemouse... "I am indeed, dear boy, and HUKLEY draws me perfectly"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie


Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm
Posts: 41
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
SHE'S ALIVE .................. ALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE :D


Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1272
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
GameCobra wrote:
Fido saving a muscular man and a girl in a wedding bikini from drowning.

This can only mean one thing...

Fido has now evolved into something more... Beach K-9.

Does anyone else believe she looks more naked with the ragged dress than when actually being naked?

Iceheart wrote:
The Exorcist, Housepet version

"Well, little kitty, your lungs seem to be alright. However, you seem to currently have 362 demons inside your system, probably caused by constant mystical ritual. I'm afraid we'll have to amputate your..... well, everything!"

GeckoZY wrote:
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:
Viath wrote:
it's up to you to make Fido look like a burn victim. I'm too lazy :)

And there ya' go!
I was originally just gonna use the origional strip, but I felt like I'd might as well kill two birds with one stone. :)
Image

And... that was quick. I was kinda expecting someone to add in the burnt face but this is a lot better. XD

I'm not sure whether those bits on Fido's fur are water droplets or foodstuff. I think it's foodstuffs :? .

The fans here have ALWAYS been real fast, great work, Cartoon and Welshman!

And that is not food, that's what he'd find if he was trying to wake the other Daryl up!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Virginia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Don't you just love cartoon effects. :lol:
And the winner for wettest fur is... Fido!

_________________
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...


Last edited by spyderwolf on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 2107
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Silly Zealot wrote:

The fans here have ALWAYS been real fast, great work, Cartoon and Welshman!

And that is not food, that's what he'd find if he was trying to wake the other Daryl up!


Takes a bow, adds congratulatory respects to Chako! Art takes a lot of skill and to be congratulated in the same line as Chako whilst inventing complimentary work to Mr. Griffin is quite something.

_________________
The Avatar is Kilo. He's a gentlemouse... "I am indeed, dear boy, and HUKLEY draws me perfectly"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie


Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 426
Location: Under a rock in Alberta
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Viath wrote:
Image

you're welcome :)

it's up to you to make Fido look like a burn victim. I'm too lazy :)

I can't help but think of Dr. Octogonapus when I see that :lol:

_________________
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!


Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:46 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Tucson, AZ
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:
Viath wrote:
it's up to you to make Fido look like a burn victim. I'm too lazy :)

And there ya' go!
I was originally just gonna use the origional strip, but I felt like I'd might as well kill two birds with one stone. :)
Image


Well done there :)

_________________
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 668
Location: Virginia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Kitch wrote:
Why did Rick change the unsound effect for Sabrina?

What did it used to be?

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:37 pm
Posts: 60
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
deepskycyan wrote:
Crux wrote:
but... who's gonna resuscitate Jata? D8


Jata just got knocked into the pool, he's not drowning, and probably doesn't need of CPR of any sort.


Grape: SHHHHHHH!!! What are you, a Baywatch member? You don't know stuff!

Always count on Rick to exterminate every kind of romanticism with comedic exaggeration


Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 838
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Saturn381 wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Why did Rick change the unsound effect for Sabrina?

What did it used to be?

It used to be something like "WHARF". It's referenced in the earliest posts on this thread.

In re: the alt text: I'm in agreement with what was done, and the outcome. Even if it was gross. :P

_________________
"I don't like when fiction creates characters like Mark Greene from ER, who are never allowed to be happy, then the moment they become happy, they die of cancer."

Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am
Posts: 153
Location: Exeter, Confusion
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Rick Griffin wrote:
Title Text: my apologies to everyone who can't agree on what the proper resuscitation procedure is
It seems in my past three First Aid and CPR classes, the procedure has changed completely every time. The discussion is usually prefaced with, "I know this goes against what you were taught before..." I hope they run out of changes to ring soon -- it's getting pretty confusing.

_________________
--Perfesser

Perfesser_Bear
Pundit Wannabe


Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:11 am
Posts: 69
Location: Little celestial body called Earth!
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
The kiss of life! ^^ Lol, Oh Sabrina glad to have you back :D

_________________
ImageImage

Image Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Posts: 2
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Duster wrote:
Someone should totally edit the third panel so that Sabrina is breathing fire instead. :lol:
I know I'm late and two people have already done it, but I wanted to make my first post an actual thing. So.

Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 306
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
TinFoilHats wrote:
Viath wrote:
Image

you're welcome :)

it's up to you to make Fido look like a burn victim. I'm too lazy :)

I can't help but think of Dr. Octogonapus when I see that :lol:

Yeah, I started thinking that too when I noticed the sound effect used.

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.


Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:20 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 838
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Hopefully this isn't the last time they lock lips (except under these circumstances).

_________________
"I don't like when fiction creates characters like Mark Greene from ER, who are never allowed to be happy, then the moment they become happy, they die of cancer."

Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 378
Location: A PLACE
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Dissension wrote:
[ Wettest Fur Contest ]

Title Text: my apologies to everyone who can't agree on what the proper resuscitation procedure is

Another happy ending. :3


The arc isn't over...not yet.

_________________
House Pets Z


Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:25 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15232
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Kitch wrote:
Hopefully this isn't the last time they lock lips (except under these circumstances).
Well they're a couple, so why would it be?

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Posts: 2107
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Sleet wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Hopefully this isn't the last time they lock lips (except under these circumstances).
Well they're a couple, so why would it be?

Well, they might not want the worldwide broadcast cameras there next time.

_________________
The Avatar is Kilo. He's a gentlemouse... "I am indeed, dear boy, and HUKLEY draws me perfectly"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie


Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 487
Location: Italy
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Fido is a great hero, without think more, he has succeeded to save both at the same time, probably the best choice done to avoid any complication. ;) Not a great first "kiss" that we see by this couple, but the wet fur gives it a great effect. :)
If this has been called a contest, then, Sabrina and Fido won "Miss & Mister Wet Fur", not certainly Jata with his so short fur.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 13150
Location: Italy
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Jata is a loser anyway! 8-)

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 668
Location: Virginia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
valerio wrote:
Jata is a loser anyway! 8-)

Where is he in panels two, three, and four anyway?

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 378
Location: A PLACE
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Cesco wrote:
Fido is a great hero, without think more, he has succeeded to save both at the same time, probably the best choice done to avoid any complication. ;) Not a great first "kiss" that we see by this couple, but the wet fur gives it a great effect. :)
If this has been called a contest, then, Sabrina and Fido won "Miss & Mister Wet Fur", not certainly Jata with his so short fur.


I think after all this everyone will be okay with dogs and cats.

_________________
House Pets Z


Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 668
Location: Virginia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Gamewolf67 wrote:
Cesco wrote:
Fido is a great hero, without think more, he has succeeded to save both at the same time, probably the best choice done to avoid any complication. ;) Not a great first "kiss" that we see by this couple, but the wet fur gives it a great effect. :)
If this has been called a contest, then, Sabrina and Fido won "Miss & Mister Wet Fur", not certainly Jata with his so short fur.


I think after all this everyone will be okay with dogs and cats.

Except for Bino. :P

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1272
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Kitch wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Why did Rick change the unsound effect for Sabrina?

What did it used to be?

It used to be something like "WHARF". It's referenced in the earliest posts on this thread.

In re: the alt text: I'm in agreement with what was done, and the outcome. Even if it was gross. :P

My theory is Rick changed it because he thought it sounded too much like throwing up.

Even though it was. And nobody else pointed it out until now.

valerio wrote:
Jata is a loser anyway! 8-)

You are just jealous of his killer abs!

Saturn381 wrote:
Gamewolf67 wrote:
I think after all this everyone will be okay with dogs and cats.

Except for Bino. :P

Sabrina throws a "FACE!" punch at a ranting Bino. End of the controversy.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 pm
Profile
Milk
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7750
Images: 0
Location: On Your Mind
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Kitch wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Why did Rick change the unsound effect for Sabrina?

What did it used to be?

It used to be something like "WHARF". It's referenced in the earliest posts on this thread.

It was always "BLAAH!" GameCobra was just providing his own effects, I think.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 425
Images: 6
Location: Galaxy: Milky Way, Planet: Gemini, Country: Enropia, City: Skyblend, Adress: 0713 bulivard Ave.
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:

The fans here have ALWAYS been real fast, great work, Cartoon and Welshman!

And that is not food, that's what he'd find if he was trying to wake the other Daryl up!


Takes a bow, adds congratulatory respects to Chako! Art takes a lot of skill and to be congratulated in the same line as Chako whilst inventing complimentary work to Mr. Griffin is quite something.
Viath wrote:
Well done there :)

Why thank you guys! That means a lot to me! :D

_________________
RANDOM PANCAAAAKES!
Image
My Webcomic: Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3720
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Dissension wrote:
It was always "BLAAH!" GameCobra was just providing his own effects, I think.


*Zooms in quickly*

Yes, I was! He didn't change it, I just always picture vomiting as WHARF.

I blame Ren and Stimpy for that.

*zooms out quickly*

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
ImageImage


Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 378
Location: A PLACE
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Even though it was. And nobody else pointed it out until now.

valerio wrote:
Jata is a loser anyway! 8-)

You are just jealous of his killer abs!

Saturn381 wrote:
Gamewolf67 wrote:
I think after all this everyone will be okay with dogs and cats.

Except for Bino. :P

Sabrina throws a "FACE!" punch at a ranting Bino. End of the controversy.[/quote]

You mean BAILEY throws a "FACE!" punch at a ranting Bino.

_________________
House Pets Z


Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6238
Location: Florida
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Um, water makes it easier to lift things, so I think it within the realm of possibility for fido to at least tread water while someone grabs Jata, and I am sure a k9 got Jata and is helping him right now off panel while Fido takes care of his love~

Go Fido! Use your kissing skills to revive the kitty! Who cares about silly CPR and such.


Sabrina is such a wonderful girl, throwe up on your man, and then tease him some... I hope she turns out fine and not sick.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 am
Posts: 241
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Gamewolf67 wrote:
Cesco wrote:
Fido is a great hero, without think more, he has succeeded to save both at the same time, probably the best choice done to avoid any complication. ;) Not a great first "kiss" that we see by this couple, but the wet fur gives it a great effect. :)
If this has been called a contest, then, Sabrina and Fido won "Miss & Mister Wet Fur", not certainly Jata with his so short fur.


I think after all this everyone will be okay with dogs and cats.


What about dogs and mice? Will Joey and Squeak have to continue living a lie?

Speaking of..has there been any indication that ether Joey or Fido knows of their brother's mouse friend? Only comic that I recall coming close to one revealing to the other was when Fido said he had to put 'something' in Joey's doghouse when Joey needed to show Fido something in "Mice to meet you".


Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15232
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Gamewolf67 wrote:
I think after all this everyone will be okay with dogs and cats.
Considering the real-world precedent... I strongly doubt it. :/

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1326
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Saturn381 wrote:
valerio wrote:
Jata is a loser anyway! 8-)

Where is he in panels two, three, and four anyway?


Maybe he gets revived by sgt Ralph the same way :lol:

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 am
Posts: 220
Images: 2
Location: Up north
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
copper wrote:
Um, water makes it easier to lift things

It's still impossibly hard to get two persons up from 20 feet down without using your hands paws. Might be easier to lift, but still not weightless. Needs some serious lower body muscles, then again Fido always been more buff than usual.
Quote:
Sabrina is such a wonderful girl, throw up on your man, and then tease him some... I hope she turns out fine and not sick.

Oh she can tease all she wants, she'll make it up for him later on anyways. Benefits of being the longest running couple in the comic.

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 57
Location: A house.
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
EvanAierkan wrote:
copper wrote:
Um, water makes it easier to lift things

It's still impossibly hard to get two persons up from 20 feet down without using your hands paws. Might be easier to lift, but still not weightless. Needs some serious lower body muscles, then again Fido always been more buff than usual.


Or Fido could simply be experiencing an adrenaline rush.

_________________
Wanna chat? Feel free to send me a PM, or ask for my new Skype account if you want. I don't bite— although I do nom. *Noms* :3

-Banner here-
"Awe-inspiring quote." - Famous person


Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 am
Posts: 241
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Knowing how much of a Cloudcuckoolander Tarot can be, I wonder if her reaction upon seeing Sabrina on TV going into the pool was 'Oh yea, this thing' in a Oh I forgot all about that type of way.


Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 am
Profile
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2691
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
Speaking of..has there been any indication that ether Joey or Fido knows of their brother's mouse friend? Only comic that I recall coming close to one revealing to the other was when Fido said he had to put 'something' in Joey's doghouse when Joey needed to show Fido something in "Mice to meet you".
Fido just put Spo down, no idea if he knows about Squeak. But I think so, why should he bring Spo otherwise? And it is not such a big secret. Peanut knows, his creepy friend Lester knows, they two have been to cinema together, and he took her with him to last years christmas party at the wolf's house.

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:05 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 838
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
Jata looks very dead right now, even moreso than usual...

*brick'd*

_________________
"I don't like when fiction creates characters like Mark Greene from ER, who are never allowed to be happy, then the moment they become happy, they die of cancer."

Image


Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:20 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:10 am
Posts: 253
Post Re: 2013/11/18 - Wettest Fur Contest
EvanAierkan wrote:
Oh she can tease all she wants, she'll make it up for him later on anyways. Benefits of being the longest running couple in the comic.

Longest that's been a couple the whole time, that is. One can argue that Grapenut was in there first, even just by a little.


Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:35 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.