2014/03/10 - Bedtime Snack

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Silly Zealot

Re: 2014/03/10 - Bedtime Snack

Post by Silly Zealot »

GameCobra wrote:Guys, just for the record: All intents and purposes can point to King just being scared of the kind of milkshake she mentioned, not any other businesses.
Yes, when I first read this strip, I thought he ran away thinking "Oh, no! You are not making me prepare THAT!"
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
jrh150482

Post by jrh150482 »

KINGLEY!!!!

C'mon Rick, quit screwing with us and give us some stubby-legged husky puppies!!!!!
*in Christopher Walken style*

I have a fever... and the only prescription... is more Kingley!
Gren

Post by Gren »

TheOne wrote:Theory Time!
I don't know if Bailey...in canon... is 'with pups,' but it wouldn't surprise me either way. JoeKing has a problem. He has attached himself to his current form voluntarily, and though Pete might not be able to interfere with him, we don't know if the spell he placed on Joel has an expiration date. King might think it does, and therefore might have prevented himself from doing anything with Bailey, even off panel, that would break the PG rating. His panicky attitude could easily explain today's reaction. However there is that pesky snuggle/cuddle question...(that I won't go into any further) that started at the Thanksgiving arc.
Personally I hope that King is keeping himself 'clean' despite his marriage status. It would kind of make sense if he did because again, he doesn't know if Pete's spell is permanent, and he certainly doesn't want to hurt Bailey in any way. So really the only questions are:
Is she...?
Will he stay that way?
Who can say?
This pretty much sums my thoughts on the matter. And yeah, I neither would be surprised since I stopped to see them as kids since a long while.
copper wrote:
diss wrote:Let's not get creepy, please.
It's funny you keep saying that but isn't the comic which puts those thoughts in our minds?
ImageImage
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Meanwhile!

In a parallel universe where Puppies are explosive...
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Gren wrote:
copper wrote:
diss wrote:Let's not get creepy, please.
It's funny you keep saying that but isn't the comic which puts those thoughts in our minds?
Perhaps, but as mature peoples, we should all be quite capable of discussing whether or not the comic implies Bailey is pregnant without it getting creepy ;)
John-056 wrote:Meanwhile!

In a parallel universe where Puppies are explosive...
:shock:
This is a truly terrifying prospect...