2014/05/12 - She Loves Me

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
valerio

Re: 2014/05/12 - She Loves Me

Post by valerio »

WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
valerio wrote:...I think that at this point a nice FACE! from King to Keene Milton is in order.
It becomes clear that the filthy ferret accepted to help King's wedding so that they could be together...and so that Keene's new 'partner in business' could get Bailey. And it would be just like Keene, since he wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice Sabrina's happiness for 'the greater good'.
Man, that ferret is more human at hear than King was when he was Joel!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wonder what Keene did with that piece of mana Pete gave him.
Nothing good, you can bet on it. In fact, since he gave it to his researchers, I wouldn't be surprised a-tall if he was trying and find a way to duplicate the 'gem' to become more powerful himself.
Man, Pete may be a cosmic [censored], but Keene is outright *dangerous* :evil:
kuisbright

Post by kuisbright »

Aww.... I was hoping that Bailey is secretly Cerberus's follower, and just Falcon punches Pete's face with her super power.
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

Well, not entirely unexpected that Bailey was going to get dragged into this somehow but man that's a bit extreme! One question though, does Bailey signing the contract ensure that the spell on Joel/King will last forever or will it still expire? Since the deal is with Bailey now couldn't Pete simply change King back immediately and turn him in to the authorities as a means of trying to keep Joel from meddling? If Pete is still going the dark paladin route with his avatar that would certainly fuel some of the feelings of anger and despair within Bailey.
Byakko110

Post by Byakko110 »

I think a lot of us saw this coming but still, kudos on the delivery man! Especially with Pete's dialogue transition towards the end, very foreboding.
William_David

Post by William_David »

I like the way it went but now I'm worried what will happen to king. I'm also now really excited and held in suspense about the next scene.
King is awesome!
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

valerio wrote:I only want his defeat to be so humiliating, so devastating, so HARD that he won't be able to play with ANY mortal life for the rest of his sorry eternal existence! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Let us hope the defeat does not also mean Bailey's demise... :S

Also, I wonder what King will do to help his wife...an alliance with Tarot seems possible, but I think he's already burned that bridge. He might get help from Sabrina, though. Regardless, now King will have to explain to Fox why Bailey has become the puppet of a slimy serpent-eagle...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Obbl wrote:Is Bailey really in the Dark Paladin class? :?
People keep bringing this up, but it's never been stated and she doesn't seem to fit the archetype laid out by Pete in the trail in Heaven.
So... I'm assuming a class we haven't heard of yet
I really hope she is something else. Three Dream Sunderers in the same place is pushing it as it is IMO; two Dark Paladins as well would just be very lazy.
SmileWolf

Post by SmileWolf »

No no no! Not Bailey! Why did he have to have her? :(

So, now we know - Bailey is who Pete was after the whole time. Because being a god, he has full knowledge of the future (per the "trial" strip where he points out they're all omniscient, and he is told that omniscience ruins storytelling). And also, they can only have felines and canines as avatars, and King's former human status always kinda overstepped that a bit.

This kind of stuff is why the Klingons killed their gods - they were too much trouble!
Last edited by SmileWolf on Mon May 12, 2014 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I'm %100 positive that Bailey is a Dream Sunderer. Heck, I think she's even possibly better at it than Tarot if you think about it. That's why I said earlier that the whole thing about the Dark Paladin was just smoke to begin with. Pete was just using the Dark Paladin excuse to give a reason why he wanted King, but in reality he wanted someone like Bailey.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

Lucid_Dragon wrote:
valerio wrote:I only want his defeat to be so humiliating, so devastating, so HARD that he won't be able to play with ANY mortal life for the rest of his sorry eternal existence! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also, I wonder what King will do to help his wife...an alliance with Tarot seems possible, but I think he's already burned that bridge. He might get help from Sabrina, though. Regardless, now King will have to explain to Fox why Bailey has become the puppet of a slimy serpent-eagle...
First off griffins are a mix between eagle and lion, there is no snake in the mix.
And second I too hope King does something about this, for the love of mustard His wife is taking his place for him! You'd think he'd fight harder to get her out of it!
SmileWolf wrote:No no no! Not Bailey! Why did he have to have her? :(

So, now we know - Bailey is who Pete was after the whole time. Because being a god, he has full knowledge of the future (per the "trial" strip where he points out they're all omniscient, and he is told that omniscience ruins storytelling). And also, they can only have felines and canines as avatars, and King's former human status always kinda overstepped that a bit.
Wait, if Pete knew Bailey was there and was eventually gonna end up at Babylon gardens anyway, why throw King into all this when he just had to persuade Bailey when she got there?
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

Wow, what a stunning turn of events! I wonder if Bailey loses her dog form after all.
valerio wrote:
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
valerio wrote:...I think that at this point a nice FACE! from King to Keene Milton is in order.
It becomes clear that the filthy ferret accepted to help King's wedding so that they could be together...and so that Keene's new 'partner in business' could get Bailey. And it would be just like Keene, since he wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice Sabrina's happiness for 'the greater good'.
Man, that ferret is more human at hear than King was when he was Joel!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wonder what Keene did with that piece of mana Pete gave him.
Nothing good, you can bet on it. In fact, since he gave it to his researchers, I wouldn't be surprised a-tall if he was trying and find a way to duplicate the 'gem' to become more powerful himself.
Man, Pete may be a cosmic [censored], but Keene is outright *dangerous* :evil:
I have seen Valerio's dark side.
Feel my icy wrath!
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

SmileWolf wrote:No no no! Not Bailey! Why did he have to have her? :(

So, now we know - Bailey is who Pete was after the whole time. Because being a god, he has full knowledge of the future (per the "trial" strip where he points out they're all omniscient, and he is told that omniscience ruins storytelling).
But... Wouldn't that also spoil games? For example when Commander Sisko explained the joy of the unknown with baseball references to the omniscient wormhole aliens in the ST:DS9 pilot?
SmileWolf wrote:This kind of stuff is why the Klingons killed their gods - they were too much trouble!
If you can reference DS9 so can I! :)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:But... Wouldn't that also spoil games? For example when Commander Sisko explained the joy of the unknown with baseball references to the omniscient wormhole aliens in the ST:DS9 pilot?
I'm pretty certain even the omniscient have ways to hide stuff from other omniscient beings passively to make the game more enjoyable. Even then, though, I'm sure seeing it in action is the whole reason they like it in the first place. You got spoilers, but that doesn't stop you from going to see the movie,right?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gamewolf67 wrote:Wow, what a stunning turn of events! I wonder if Bailey loses her dog form after all.
I have seen Valerio's dark side.
NO ONE touches King and his family!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

What the ... ?! Bailey really did it?! Go and fight for your love! Defeat your new enemy: Tarot!

Oh, I mean, ahm... I... ahm... I wonder where this will now lead us to... :P

diss wrote:Also, isn't it so kind of Pete to lend her a feather for signing that document?
It was the smallest thing she could have done to Pete, ripping a feather from his parson's nose.
Jamonius wrote:Well, not entirely unexpected that Bailey was going to get dragged into this somehow but man that's a bit extreme! One question though, does Bailey signing the contract ensure that the spell on Joel/King will last forever or will it still expire? Since the deal is with Bailey now couldn't Pete simply change King back immediately and turn him in to the authorities as a means of trying to keep Joel from meddling? If Pete is still going the dark paladin route with his avatar that would certainly fuel some of the feelings of anger and despair within Bailey.
That would be extremely dark and evil... He doesn't even need to deliver Joel to the authorities, just turning him back to human and letting him wait there will charge up Bailey.
kuisbright wrote:Aww.... I was hoping that Bailey is secretly Cerberus's follower, and just Falcon punches Pete's face with her super power.
There are only Dragon and Pete in this game and Great Kitsune as GM.
SmileWolf wrote:This kind of stuff is why the Klingons killed their gods - they were too much trouble!
MADE MY DAY! Image
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

Acritic2 wrote:
Lucid_Dragon wrote:

First off griffins are a mix between eagle and lion, there is no snake in the mix.
And second I too hope King does something about this, for the love of mustard His wife is taking his place for him! You'd think he'd fight harder to get her out of it!

Wait, if Pete knew Bailey was there and was eventually gonna end up at Babylon gardens anyway, why throw King into all this when he just had to persuade Bailey when she got there?
First off, I needed to make an alliteration using a real bird name, and second of all, I think the "serpent" part is very fitting of his personality. :twisted:

In any case, to answer your question, I think Pete might be counting on King getting so desperate to save his wife that he willingly sacrifices himself by becoming Pete's avatar; who says there isn't "Cosmic White-Out" to make such a change? :P
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

King is either going to give himself up, or rampage on Pete. Please be the second please be the second... :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kyuunado wrote:King is either going to give himself up, or rampage on Pete. Please be the second please be the second... :lol:
I see King going to Sabrina and Tarot to strangle any help outta them.
yellowcrash10

Post by yellowcrash10 »

I want to point out that the title of the strip is "She Loves Me"... Wouldn't that mean that the title of a later stip will be "She Loves Me Not"? :?

I hope not :b
I break my computer, so you don't have to! :D
You copied my entire signature? How peculiar...
Given that AB≅AB, prove that AB≇AB.
valerio

Post by valerio »

yellowcrash10 wrote:I want to point out that the title of the strip is "She Loves Me"... Wouldn't that mean that the title of a later stip will be "She Loves Me Not"? :?

Unfortunately, it's plausible. King didn't yet tell Bailey he was Joel, and that he had inflicted suffering upon Fox with his actions.
And if a Dark Paladin is fueled by discontent, what better than knowing she has just sacrificed everything...for a bad man?

EDIT - BUT there is the chance that while 'She Loves Me' is referred to King with Bailey, then 'She Loves Me Not' could be referred to Pete and Bailey
Last edited by valerio on Mon May 12, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Vyath wrote:and why did Pete's speech bubble shift to black?
That's his Evil Voice.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
yellowcrash10

Post by yellowcrash10 »

valerio wrote:Unfortunately, it's plausible. King didn't yet tell Bailey he was Joel, and that he had inflicted suffering upon Fox with his actions.
And if a Dark Paladin is fueled by discontent, what better than knowing she has just sacrificed everything...for a bad man?

EDIT - BUT there is the chance that while 'She Loves Me' is referred to King with Bailey, then 'She Loves Me Not' could be referred to Pete and Bailey
Good points. I guess we'll need to wait and see :b
I break my computer, so you don't have to! :D
You copied my entire signature? How peculiar...
Given that AB≅AB, prove that AB≇AB.
Frank

Post by Frank »

valerio wrote:if a Dark Paladin is fueled by discontent, what better than knowing she has just sacrificed everything...for a bad man?
At this point, I don't think he's going for "Dark Paladin" anymore

And the pen is one of his own feathers? How cheap is Pete?
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
valerio

Post by valerio »

Frank wrote:
valerio wrote:if a Dark Paladin is fueled by discontent, what better than knowing she has just sacrificed everything...for a bad man?
At this point, I don't think he's going for "Dark Paladin" anymore

And the pen is one of his own feathers? How cheap is Pete?
...and thus dismissing all of his neat explanations during the 'trial in heaven' as an outright lie? Or is this Game something in which you just decide to change class of Avatar without any apparent reason? And if so, did Pete go for Bailey just for the lulz, or he still wants to bait King into serving him, but this time with added motivation?
I need RULES!
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

valerio wrote:I need RULES!
Unfortunately, the rulebook for U&U version 835298659134 has a number of pages in the googols...

Plus, maybe these Cosmic Nerds prefer the more "classic" rules of version 835298659133.5, and are fearing the changes coming when Wizards of the Eternal Coast brings out U&U Next. :P
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lucid_Dragon wrote:
Unfortunately, the rulebook for U&U version 835298659134 has a number of pages in the googols...
Plus, maybe these Cosmic Nerds prefer the more "classic" rules of version 835298659133.5, and are fearing the changes coming when Wizards of the Eternal Coast brings out U&U Next. :P
It's dem dogforsaken Errata, I tell you!! Mortal life was SO easier back when you have capricious gods, a quest and a foe! But NOOOO, now they go all brainiacs and work around the rules like a bunch of LAWYERS!
What are Games today coming to?
Ryusuta

Post by Ryusuta »

yellowcrash10 wrote:I want to point out that the title of the strip is "She Loves Me"... Wouldn't that mean that the title of a later stip will be "She Loves Me Not"? :?

Not only that, but Pete's eyes glowing like that in addition to his history of illegal mind control...
Wolfkinz

Post by Wolfkinz »

What the heck, Rick?!?!?!?!?!? This can't happen!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

Jamonius wrote:Well, not entirely unexpected that Bailey was going to get dragged into this somehow but man that's a bit extreme! One question though, does Bailey signing the contract ensure that the spell on Joel/King will last forever or will it still expire? Since the deal is with Bailey now couldn't Pete simply change King back immediately and turn him in to the authorities as a means of trying to keep Joel from meddling? If Pete is still going the dark paladin route with his avatar that would certainly fuel some of the feelings of anger and despair within Bailey.
That would be extremely dark and evil... He doesn't even need to deliver Joel to the authorities, just turning him back to human and letting him wait there will charge up Bailey.

See the thing with turning King back to human and having him arrested is not only the shock value towards charging up Bailey but in doing so Pete effectively makes Joel/King a pretty effective hostage. By placing J/K in jail he's effectively outside of Bailey's reach except for perhaps visitations. Even those visitations could be a source of awkward discomfort for Bailey between her and Fox, especially if Pete places a similar limitation on Bailey that he did to King. Pete could even go the extra step of saying to Bailey that he's essentially protecting King by removing him from the game (remember only animal pawns). Though having J/K jailed does bring to mind a potentially interesting conversation between him and Fox.

*Fox standing outside Joel's cell*
Fox: So looks like justice finally caught up to you creep.
Joel: .....Fox, do you love your cousin Bailey?
Fox: ???? How, how do you know her? Hey wait, are you threatening her?!
Joel: Certainly not! I actually rather like your cousin, more so than any other dog I've ever met.
Fox: That's not exactly encouraging to hear, and you still haven't answered my other question.
Joel: ....... I can't really explain that without sounding completely crazy but please realize I mean her no harm.
Fox: ..... Go on.
Joel: Fox, while I can't offer you a proper explanation please believe what I have to say next.
Joel: While I mean no harm to Bailey I fear she may yet come to grave harm thanks to decisions I have, hmmm, perhaps I should say haven't made.
Fox: What?
Joel: Fox, Bailey has come under the influence of a, a master manipulator, one who views and uses those he sees as lesser than him as pawns in his games. He tried to use me but I resisted his attempts, too much so I fear. Now he's turned his attention to your cousin and-
Fox: You know what we're done hear. *turns and starts to walk away*
Joel (reaching out with an entreating hand through the bars) : Fox, please be there for her! She's in great danger and will need someone she can trust to rely on! Fox, FOOOOXXX!
random prisoner: Geez! Somebody shut that looney up already!
*raucous rude applause and agreement from other prisoners*
*Joel sits down on his bunk and places his face in his hands*
Joel: *Weeping* Bailey, please stay safe.
Argent

Post by Argent »

valerio wrote: ...and thus dismissing all of his neat explanations during the 'trial in heaven' as an outright lie? Or is this Game something in which you just decide to change class of Avatar without any apparent reason?
Well, he already switched from Dream Sunderer to Dark Paladin. I don't think there's any indication that he has to go for a declared avatar type, just that he had a strategy built around Dream Sunderers, and when that failed he decided to try a Dark Paladin instead. I don't remember anything saying he had to use one, or he couldn't use a Grumpface Avenger instead.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

Of course now every time he kisses her, her eyes will glow and she will compliment him on his kissing technique in Pete's voice.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

*giggles* Ooh, I like that.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

GameCobra wrote:I'm %100 positive that Bailey is a Dream Sunderer. Heck, I think she's even possibly better at it than Tarot if you think about it. That's why I said earlier that the whole thing about the Dark Paladin was just smoke to begin with. Pete was just using the Dark Paladin excuse to give a reason why he wanted King, but in reality he wanted someone like Bailey.
Why can't she be something other than the 3 classes we know about? It seems kinda silly to have only 3 classes in a Dungeons and Dragons style game. Surely there are others. Plus if she was a Dream Sunderer, she'd be no use to Pete for the same reason Peanut, Grape, and Fido are no use to him. She is clearly in love with King.
valerio wrote:...and thus dismissing all of his neat explanations during the 'trial in heaven' as an outright lie? Or is this Game something in which you just decide to change class of Avatar without any apparent reason?
From what I gathered from the trial in heaven, all mortals are born with an innate class that can be categorized as "Dream Sunderer", "Dark Paladin", "Sovereign Spiritist", etc. As a game player, Pete is allowed to choose any class mortal as an avatar, just as in D&D one is allowed to choose any class for a character. So you cannot change the innate class of any of the mortals (that would be messing with free will), but any new avatar you choose may have a different class. It all depends on your strategy.
"Dream Sunderers" have an advantage over "Sovereign Spiritists", so that was Pete's plan A. When that fell through, he chose a new avatar with the "Dark Paladin" class for all the bonuses he could wring out of King. Since King is falling through, he may be going with something else entirely, or this may be ploy to end up with King after all.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Does anyone else feel that Pete is going to sabotage Tarot's life before the battle starts so he can get an easy victory?
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Lucid_Dragon wrote:

They're playing "Universes & Unrealities, 467 billionth edition" (here). :lol:
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Saturn381 wrote:Does anyone else feel that Pete is going to sabotage Tarot's life before the battle starts so he can get an easy victory?
I can definitely see this happening. Tarot/dragon doesn't know about Bailey's transferal yet, so I wouldn't be surprised if Pete has a sneak attack in mind.

I'm also curious about the relationship between King and Pete. Now that Pete has a new avatar, has he already fulfilled his needs? Does he have any ulterior motives regarding King? Will Bailey's service to Pete lengthen the spell's expiry date? Will Bailey still manage to play badminton with a gryphon wing?

Panel three King is totally avvie worthy, by the way :)
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Gren

Post by Gren »

The contract is obviously a blatant lie. Pete is still aiming for King.

Though I don't mind if Bailey actually becomes the avatar. I can't wait for Tarot to beat the carp out of her. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to say the battle will be a “cat fight”. :roll:
Iceheart wrote:I want to be optimistic but I can't see this ending well.
Seriously ¬¬
Gbr23 wrote:Well isn't this great ? Now we have to change our #TeamKing shirts to #TeamBailey shirts
Don't care. Still cheering for Tarot.
Darastrixen wrote:With regards to Baily being an avatar, as I have said previously, just because Pete groomed King to be a Dark Paladin, that doesn't mean there aren't other classes that he could take advantage of. For instance, I would not be surprised if he transformed Baily into a class powered by love ("devotion"). She would be quite powerful in this regard, considering her as-close-as-you-can-reasonably-get-to-unconditional love for King.
Yeah, how convenient. If that were true then why he stopped aiming for Grape? Wasn't "love" the reason why he couldn't get her as his avatar to begin with? Perhaps her love for Maxwell, Peanut, Jata and who the howl cares is not strong enough?
valerio wrote:.I only want his defeat to be so humiliating, so devastating, so HARD that he won't be able to play with ANY mortal life for the rest of his sorry eternal existence! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Woah, chill dude. Keep your fanboy mode off. You're scaring me. :?
Xazyv wrote:Basically, this. I kinda expected Pete was going for Bailey rather than King as soon as he pulled her into the whole mess (anyone remember "you cannot fathom how right you are"?) He will let his spell fade like he claims it naturally will, which will make Bailey VERY upset with Pete. This is easily something he can turn against the entire game as a whole, and cause an unending pool of discontent for Bailey. There's no mention of her age as far as I can tell but she is most likely young enough to get a decent finesse bonus as well as old enough for a balanced power bonus (unless it's less of individual +'s and more of a slider... that wasn't exactly explained, though still mostly irrelevant.)

Basically... he's still got his Dark Paladin. Perhaps not his plan all along, but almost definitely the plan once he appeared in response to Kings prayer.
Don't think so. Bailey is one of the more mature characters of the cast which probably means she is one of the oldest (at least older than Fox for sure). Besides, she is not the kind of person who gets carried away by her own personal issues. I'm not saying she can't suffer but can endure the pain.
I think Grape would be a more suitable Dark Paladin. She is younger than Bailey and one of the youngest characters. Not to mention she is emotionally unstable and get upset quite easy.
So you're saying humans are inherently evil. You must really hate yourself. :?
Keene is not doing anything for Pete. He just has his own agenda and will do whatever it takes to bring to fruition the dream of his father. He's not evil, just a businessman. 8-)
GameCobra wrote:I'm %100 positive that Bailey is a Dream Sunderer. Heck, I think she's even possibly better at it than Tarot if you think about it. That's why I said earlier that the whole thing about the Dark Paladin was just smoke to begin with. Pete was just using the Dark Paladin excuse to give a reason why he wanted King, but in reality he wanted someone like Bailey.
It'll be better to clarify a couple of things:
-The Dark Paladin only have a chance with the age bonus.
-The Dream Sunderers cannot be in love.
-Tarot is a Sovereign Spiritist. Not to mention she has the generational power boost and a ton of experience. She's not someone you can beat by mere brute force. And above all, she deserves to win because she is a better character than Bailey and the corgi runt. 8-)
valerio wrote:I see King going to Sabrina and Tarot to strangle any help outta them.
I don't think they can provide any help other than turn him back to human as long as he wants (which I doubt). After all, now that the avatars have been selected, he is no longer bound to the game.
ImageImage
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

How much is "a while" mentioned in the last strip in terms of this contract? For all we know, "a while" could end up being longer than both King's and Bailey's mortal existence. Things are continuing to look dismal. We've seen how Dragon interacted with Tarot. At least with them, it didn't feel excessive and intrusive, but I have doubts that Pete will hold back. We can expect him to show up when it's just Bailey and King, but what about when they are with others? I can just imagine King, Bailey, and Fox together, and then Pete takes possession of Bailey for a second and blurts out who King really is.

As much as we got to see just how much Bailey loves King (so much that she'd do this even after finding out King used to be human), I'm hoping things turn grim for Pete insomuch that he is forced to end the contract early, which from the contract being signed in the first place guarantees King to keep his life and wife (if I understood that correctly). No harm better come to Bailey and King because of this.
CreativePr0cess

Post by CreativePr0cess »

Wowowowowowowowow we don't know that yet.
Besides, I always pictured Keene as a... Well... To his own right, GOOD character. Sure he has his downfalls, but he isn't exactly evil. Even in his bio it says he is "one of the few [ferrets] that feels guilty about inheriting all that money and not carrying on his owner’s legacy to any significant degree". If that isn't good, then I don't know what is. I don't believe Keene would do something like this for selfish reasons... UNLESS it's actually to help fulfill his fathers legacy.
Oohohohoohohohohohohohohoho that's juicy.
But in no way do I believe Keene "wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice Sabrina's happiness"... At the very least it would take a lot of thinking from him. And maybe not even then.
Saturn381 wrote:Does anyone else feel that Pete is going to sabotage Tarot's life before the battle starts so he can get an easy victory?
Also COUGHCOUGHCOUGBREAKUPWHATWHOSAIDTHAT
I cut off an inch from every straw I see so the world will suck a little less.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Brace yourselves... The mass speculation is coming... :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+