2014/05/16 - Parting Blows

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
YourRoyalCorginess

Re: 2014/05/16 - Parting Blows

Post by YourRoyalCorginess »

was just thinking if Pete does loose I think the perfect body for him to be put in is king's old human self Joel since joel's body would technically be empty
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

YourRoyalCorginess wrote:was just thinking if Pete does loose I think the perfect body for him to be put in is king's old human self Joel since joel's body would technically be empty
one problem though , Joel was transformed into King, so the body he is using now would be the same body he always has , just different shape , sooooo....no empty body :P
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

serence ice fox wrote:
YourRoyalCorginess wrote:was just thinking if Pete does loose I think the perfect body for him to be put in is king's old human self Joel since joel's body would technically be empty
one problem though , Joel was transformed into King, so the body he is using now would be the same body he always has , just different shape , sooooo....no empty body :P
I was about to say the same thing, but I went and scanned previous strips involving the cosmic game to make sure that was correct. It isn't Joel's body that is in limbo. His soul is.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Discostew wrote: I was about to say the same thing, but I went and scanned previous strips involving the cosmic game to make sure that was correct. It isn't Joel's body that is in limbo. His soul is.
isn't that because he's , in some aspect , both a dog and a man at the same time ?
valerio

Post by valerio »

No.
The only thing that King retained of his former self are his memories. For the rest, he's 100% corgi dog.
The only ambiguity left is his own fate: that still is marked in heavens as Joel's, but now King has the choice to stay a dog, and should he convalidate that choice, it's likely that his fate will be marked 'King' forever.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

That would imply that King is a completely different being apart from Joel, which isn't the case since they are both one and the same.

Yeah, it's creepy.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!