2014/05/21 - That One Scene

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
GameCobra

Re: 2014/05/21 - That One Scene

Post by GameCobra »

Ryusuta wrote:Oh come on you guys. You don't think for one second this will end with Joel not being put in his own correct (canine) body, do you?

If anything, Pete would likely be one of King's puppies.
The way I still see it, that doesn't mean that there will be a lost of identity because of it since heaven knows what kind of power can be given to set things right between King and Joel, but it gives us the idea that Joel's human life will not just be rubbed out for the glory that is King. King deserves his life just as much as Joel's, but Joel's life has just as much significant as King's, and therefore I can't understand why someone like Joel should be forced into the circumstances that he's in all the time because of Pete. Even if he had a good life as King, that doesn't discount the fact that his human life could've been improved so much better the way he always wanted it to be when he was human, and he just simply wanted to make sure pets didn't suffer the way they did when he was human.

If it came down to it, yes, he should stay King, but it, to me, betrays one of the problems Joel has had problems with when he was always human, which was his wish to make sure pets didn't suffer under his care. As a dog, that goal seems to me to be an important reason for him to be human in the first place since he grew too laxed. His heart is in the right place as a human, he just doesn't get a good chance for something good in life until he's a dog, which I think is going to be addressed.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

GameCobra wrote:
Ryusuta wrote:Oh come on you guys. You don't think for one second this will end with Joel not being put in his own correct (canine) body, do you?

The way I still see it, that doesn't mean that there will be a lost of identity because of it since heaven knows what kind of power can be given to set things right between King and Joel, but it gives us the idea that Joel's human life will not just be rubbed out for the glory that is King. King deserves his life just as much as Joel's, but Joel's life has just as much significant as King's, and therefore I can't understand why someone like Joel should be forced into the circumstances that he's in all the time because of Pete. Even if he had a good life as King, that doesn't discount the fact that his human life could've been improved so much better the way he always wanted it to be when he was human, and he just simply wanted to make sure pets didn't suffer the way they did when he was human.

If it came down to it, yes, he should stay King, but it, to me, betrays one of the problems Joel has had problems with when he was always human, which was his wish to make sure pets didn't suffer under his care. As a dog, that goal seems to me to be an important reason for him to be human in the first place since he grew too laxed. His heart is in the right place as a human, he just doesn't get a good chance for something good in life until he's a dog, which I think is going to be addressed.
Perhaps a clone of Joels identity put in the form of King maybe. Two of the same guy just ones a dog.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

CheckMate wrote:There has to be a reason that Pete turned king/Joel back into a human. maybe he does not expect Bailey to come back from this fight so he is tying up loose ends. he did say that his limit on magic was gone so there is no good reason for him to do it. maybe he is just being mean? I don't know. guess we will just have to wait and see :|
Pete didn't do this, the spell expired on its own.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

My.... gosh....
He's still in his prison pants! Those must stink after 4 years!

Okay, serious mode:
My.... gosh....

Fox is able to accept it! Though probably not entirely he probab-WAIT!
How's he gonna take the fact that his Cuz married a human? Cause that's just weird. *yuck*

Oh yeah, and my thoughts when Fox threw him down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

The questions are coming into my head now....

1. Does this mean that King and Baileys marriage is nullified bcause A. Hes a human now and B. becoming a human undoes everything he did as King?

2. WHEN Bailey is rescued and if Joel becomes King again will Bailey still look at him the same way or want a divorce and stuff.

Dang not knowing hurts!
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

*Sheds a single tear*
*Sheds 138 more tears*

This could not have been done any better... this just made the entire arc if not the entire king story line. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

ConvoyWolf wrote:The questions are coming into my head now....

1. Does this mean that King and Baileys marriage is nullified bcause A. Hes a human now and B. becoming a human undoes everything he did as King?

2. WHEN Bailey is rescued and if Joel becomes King again will Bailey still look at him the same way or want a divorce and stuff.

Dang not knowing hurts!
1. A. He's a human now ;)
B. Not in the slightest ;)

2. I refer you to Panels 2 & 3 ;)
;) ;) ;)

Worry not! Rick will get this sorted out :D
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Dang not knowing hurts!
Well, she /is/ doing this for King/Joel, isn't she?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Dang not knowing hurts!
1. Absolutely NOT. In fact, Bailey signed that contract with the precise purpose of keeping her marriage solid. The transformation does not change the fact that the guy we see with this appearance is, at heart, King. He's still the adorable pup we got to love. he could've escaped, tried to run for it, NOT send for Fox. Instead, he made a brave, selfless choice in wanting to speak with an open heart to his best friend. the time for secrets is over, and for how much hard it must be on the poor husky, this is the moment in which love is the answer, not the hatred for the past. And that last panel only underlines it in volumes <3

2) Bailey ALREADY loves King and, as he said herself, ALWAYS will. She put herself on a dangerous line for him, signed a pact with a monster. If that ain't love, I don't know what else might be.

3) There is the soulwatch. Self-expiring spell or not, Joel has the power to go to be King again once and forever by sealing his own fate (that fate Pete tried to steal).
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

OMG....im sorry for asking those questions guys.....i guess my mind not in the right place now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Zerky

Post by Zerky »

The feels have wheels.
[Insert sig here]
valerio

Post by valerio »

There is ONE important thing to be noticed.
OK, so Pete is not a nice guy...but when he said he helped King build up his character, well I feel sure he wasn't lying.
Consider it, guys: Pete put that transformation spell in first place himself. He could've just stopped the spell from self-expiring, but he didn't. And that is WAY too obviously gratuitious a "egad I am such a jerk!" move not to think that Pete, instead, forced the hand of King so that he'd have a honest talk with Fox so that their mutual friendship would grow stronger than ever.
That is why I still think that Pete MAY be a good guy under that layer of utter jerkyness.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I waited for this with both dread and anticipation.
What will happen next time? :o
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kyuunado wrote:I waited for this with both dread and anticipation.
What will happen next time? :o
Please, Fox, odog please, just listen to your friend and put your trust in him one more time...
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Technically, based on the arc, she's doing it for King, who she knows now used to be a human, but still doesn't know it was Joel, who was the one that dognapped Fox in the first place. However, even if she later found out that King was this dognapper, I'm pretty sure that Fox's supposed acceptance and forgiveness towards Joel may strengthen her love towards King rather than do the opposite.

The only mortals that know King was/is a human at this point are Bailey, Fox, Sabrina, and Tarot (did I miss anyone?). Sabrina and Tarot both knew King was a human before the marriage, so if they had anything against him, they would have already chimed in. Bailey is doing everything in her power to keep King, and well, we see that Fox seems to have accepted Joel, so really, no one so far has a reason to attempt nullifying the marriage that knows about him. The marriage itself is not nulled, but technically, Joel is not married to Bailey. King is, even though they are the same being.
valerio wrote:3) There is the soulwatch. Self-expiring spell or not, Joel has the power to go to be King again once and forever by sealing his own fate (that fate Pete tried to steal).
But does he still have the watch? I mean, I don't think Pete is the one meant to pick it up, so he could still have it (and it has likely become dead), but reading back, I don't know if the watch itself is his means of being a dog or a human in this life, but in heaven. What I mean is that from my interpretation, the decision of being a dog or human at the time of pickup would seem to affect only his identity in the afterlife.
valerio wrote:There is ONE important thing to be noticed.
OK, so Pete is not a nice guy...but when he said he helped King build up his character, well I feel sure he wasn't lying.
Consider it, guys: Pete put that transformation spell in first place himself. He could've just stopped the spell from self-expiring, but he didn't. And that is WAY too obviously gratuitious a "egad I am such a jerk!" move not to think that Pete, instead, forced the hand of King so that he'd have a honest talk with Fox so that their mutual friendship would grow stronger than ever.
That is why I still think that Pete MAY be a good guy under that layer of utter jerkyness.
True as that may seem, but Pete is still a jerk. This may have been arranged so Joel could connect with Fox, but unless Pete made a way for Joel to be able to choose to turn back into King (to which I'm not certain the drained watch is the key to it based on the previous paragraph), then it would seem pretty turkey jerky. Then again, even if he did, then was pulling Bailey into this a requirement for this choice to be available?
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

Excellent work Rick! Thank you very much for making it a double strip and not ending just with the reveal of Joel's face, it would have been murder waiting two more days for Fox's reaction.
Ryusuta wrote:Now here's the problem I expect King to face, puppies and gentlecats. King - as Joel, but he will ALWAYS be King to me - is a wanted man. He needs only show his face in public and he'll be arrested for what appeared to be a jailbreak right on the spot. All it takes is ONE police dog or even someone like Bino to see him and it's game over.
Two words -- Keene Milton. He has the bucks to (depending on how cynical you are about the human members of the BGPD) ether make the charges go away, or pay for an top-notch lawyer to plead Joel's case in court, ether surly with the agreement that Joel in return allows Keene to exploit him as a human/animal missing link. And if it does go to court, if Fox, the other police K9s and Fox's Dad agree to speak in Joel's defense as character witnesses, Joel might even be able to beat the rap.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Technically, based on the arc, she's doing it for King, who she knows now used to be a human, but still doesn't know it was Joel, who was the one that dognapped Fox in the first place. However, even if she later found out that King was this dognapper, I'm pretty sure that Fox's acceptance and forgiveness towards Joel may strengthen her love towards King rather than do the opposite.
I think that it's what pretty much everyone - given a few notable exceptions - here is hoping for 8-)
The only mortals that know King was/is a human at this point are Bailey, Fox, Sabrina, and Tarot (did I miss anyone?). Sabrina and Tarot both knew King was a human before the marriage, so if they had anything against him, they would have already chimed in. Bailey is doing everything in her power to keep King, and well, we see that Fox has accepted Joel, so really, no one so far has a reason to attempt nullifying the marriage. The marriage itself is not nulled, but technically, Joel is not married to Bailey. King is, even though they are the same being.
Since King's existence came to be, in retrospective, as part of The Game, and not (as first thought) to 'teach Joel a lesson', it stands that Sabrina and Tarot didn't interfere.
But does he still have the watch? I mean, I don't think Pete is the one meant to pick it up, so he could still have it (and it has likely become dead), but reading back, I don't know if the watch itself is his means of being a dog or a human in this life, but in heaven. What I mean is that from my interpretation, the decision of being a dog or human at the time of pickup would seem to affect only his identity in the afterlife.
He must have it. It's his own fate, the fate of Joel Zechariah Robinson, and he's the only one allowed to keep it until it'll be picked up by the Heavens' envoy. And now the only thing left is that Joel decided to stay a dog.

True as that may seem, but Pete is still a jerk. This may have been arranged so Joel could connect with Fox, but unless Pete made a way for Joel to be able to choose to turn back into King (to which I'm not certain the drained watch is the key to it based on the previous paragraph), then it would seem pretty turkey jerky. Then again, even if he did, then was pulling Bailey into this a requirement for this choice to be available?
Good guy = not necessarily NICE guy. Jerk Pete will be jerk. I am just hoping that it won't backfire against it...too hard.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Well done Rick! Ever since I started reading this comic, I have always wondered when or if King would return to his normal state of being a human (yes, he was more adorable as a corgi, but he was originally a human). I would have never guessed this would be the outcome. Right now, I'm wondering how the cosmic game will go and when King and Bailey will re-unite.

It also makes me wonder how that will go. Yes, Bailey indeed loves King, but how will she react to this?

Overall, I loved this arc. It really shows how much King and Fox have been though and how much they have learned. Both of them are two completely different animals now and even closer as friends. It also shows how good Rick is on expanding off characters and making a truly interesting comic.
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

I just realized. Fox was making a lot of noise when beating up Joel. That might get the attention of the wolves, who would expect King and Bailey to be there with Fox, but instead there's a human. Now, unless someone in the neighborhood kept the wolves up-to-date on events prior to their arriving, they wouldn't know that Joel was Fox's dognapper (or that Fox was dognapped in the first place), but the lack of King and Bailey and the appearance of a human in their room might lead to suspicions. Hope Fox can keep this under wraps while they figure out what to do (if they can do anything).
Kitela wrote:It also makes me wonder how that will go. Yes, Bailey indeed loves King, but how will she react to this?
We've already touched up on that. She chose to take King's place as Pete's avatar because of this whole deal of him being a human.
Last edited by Discostew on Wed May 21, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gaboris

Post by Gaboris »

OH for the love of... :shock:
(Huh weird I though the IMG tag was allowed. Meh. :?)

Seriously though this is getting out of hand. Sure this move is brilliant, it plays on the reader's strings like on a guitar and makes everyone pumped and on the edge of their seats unbearably awaiting the next page, but STILL this is driving me crazy... and I LOVE it. Oh man Friday can't come soon enough. :mrgreen:
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Gaboris wrote:(Huh weird I though the IMG tag was allowed. Meh. :?)
It is allowed, but it's a broken link.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Can i just say....on a side note that i envy the humans in this comic. They have a connection with animals well never have IRL. The fact that they can interace with their pets or other animals as if they were human two brings a special uniqueness rarely seen. And its one of the reason why i love this comic. It makes me wish i could be in that universe, to have a pet i can walk with and talk with as if they were my own child. The feels in that last panel, Fox and Joel embracing eachother like that....Wow....
valerio

Post by valerio »

ConvoyWolf wrote:Can i just say....on a side note that i envy the humans in this comic. They have a connection with animals well never have IRL. The fact that they can interace with their pets or other animals as if they were human two brings a special uniqueness rarely seen. And its one of the reason why i love this comic. It makes me wish i could be in that universe, to have a pet i can walk with and talk with as if they were my own child. The feels in that last panel, Fox and Joel embracing eachother like that....Wow....
it's the first and main reason I feel so much for this comic. There is not another like this, so funny, deep and complete.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Discostew wrote: We've already touched up on that. She chose to take King's place as Pete's avatar because of this whole deal of him being a human.
*looks back*
Oh.. that's right. o.o

I must have missed the part about the spell expiring on it's own.
FiliasG

Post by FiliasG »

Maybe there is a chance that Pete will turn Bailey in to a human, anyway wasnt Joel "Wanted" at least for escaping from the trial,he can be blamed for the kidnap of King and Bailey? i dont think authorities will belive the truth , is more easy to blame the criminal in the room of the most famous couple of dogs married.

PS:sorry for bad english and for invasion is my first post but this strip deserve it.
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

My prediction for how this will go is that Pete will have messed up somewhere, and the infringement would have been serious enough to end the game. Or, Bailey is killed in combat, and King uses his reward to get her back after the game ends.

But I could be wrong.

I guess all we can do is wait, but personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this whole cosmic thing just fall over and die here and now. The events that transpired during Woe Woe Woe are almost a year old now and yet I fear we might return to that state again, and that is not something I want to happen again. Ever.

And in a wonderful display of confidence in speech, I spend thirty minutes writing this post and I STILL feel it needs editing
Last edited by Mickey the Luxray on Wed May 21, 2014 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

FiliasG wrote:Maybe there is a chance that Pete will turn Bailey in to a human, anyway wasnt Joel "Wanted" at least for escaping from the trial,he can be blamed for the kidnap of King and Bailey? i dont think authorities will belive the truth , is more easy to blame the criminal in the room of the most famous couple of dogs married.

PS:sorry for bad english and for invasion is my first post but this strip deserve it.
Welcome!

That's a pretty interesting prediction. Though, I think it's too soon to think about who's going to change into what, right now.

I'll be excited for Fridays comic!
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

FiliasG wrote:Maybe there is a chance that Pete will turn Bailey in to a human, anyway wasnt Joel "Wanted" at least for escaping from the trial,he can be blamed for the kidnap of King and Bailey? i dont think authorities will belive the truth , is more easy to blame the criminal in the room of the most famous couple of dogs married.

That i suppose is possible. But Bailey as a human......*shivers*
Darquirrin

Post by Darquirrin »

There is just one thing I'm confused about concerning this. Bailey said, explicitly, that she was doing because she didn't want all this to go away, that she wanted King aka Joel to stay a dog when she was signing the contract. Doesn't not keeping King a dog sorta invalidate that contract?
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Darquirrin wrote:There is just one thing I'm confused about concerning this. Bailey said, explicitly, that she was doing because she didn't want all this to go away, that she wanted King aka Joel to stay a dog when she was signing the contract. Doesn't not keeping King a dog sorta invalidate that contract?
That's what threw me off. Her signing the contract after Pete telling her that the spell would expire anyways, almost seems impulsive.
I'm sure she was just trying to protect King from becoming an avatar for Pete.
TWinters

Post by TWinters »

Ever since it became clear to me that King was going to change back into Joel, I've been wondering whether this wasn't all part of Pete's plan all along.

After all, one of his other goals is to bring about human/animal equality, right? What better way to kick things off than with the first human/pet marriage. Heck, even getting Keene on board seems like a right stroke of genius now. His money could be just what is needed to ensure that Joel is not bothered by the police.

Just what the whole storyline has made me think so far. I'm very interested to see where thing goes!
ShyPoptart

Post by ShyPoptart »

It's kind of scary that in this universe not only can a dog bite you it can also punch, slap, and strangle you too. :shock:
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Your English is fine. Just blame the language if a point doesn't get across. :P

Hypothetically, if Bailey were able to become human (if Joel can't go back to becoming King), then at least they could be together as husband and wife again (would require them to go through another marriage since their previous marriage was dog-based), but humans take a back seat in comparison to pets/animals in this comic, even when we get emotional scenarios like in this strip, so as a preference of mine, I'd prefer them to stay dogs.

As for Joel being given the blame for King and Bailey's disappearance or even the fact that Joel is back in town, that is a matter of if word gets out. I'm pretty sure Fox would not rat out his best friend. Now, the wolves, on the other hand, might be a problem. Sure, the older wolves may keep their lips sealed, but there are also cubs.
Darquirrin wrote:There is just one thing I'm confused about concerning this. Bailey said, explicitly, that she was doing because she didn't want all this to go away, that she wanted King aka Joel to stay a dog when she was signing the contract. Doesn't not keeping King a dog sorta invalidate that contract?
That is what she wanted, but was not necessarily the agreement if she signed the contract. I am, however, still a little confused about the whole scenario. Pete said to King that if he were to become his avatar for a while, King would get to keep his life and his wife. That agreement may have been just between Pete and King. Her understanding of the situation was that if Pete didn't get an avatar, King would become a human and all this would go away. Pete corrected her in saying that the spell on King expires on its own. She may have assumed that by taking King's place that the offer Pete gave to King would still take effect, but she got ahead of herself by signing the contract prior to confirming if that was the case. Other than if Joel is capable of doing something, it seems the only way for King and Bailey to be together again is if she wins, as by doing so will get her wishes granted.
Argent

Post by Argent »

CheckMate wrote:There has to be a reason that Pete turned king/Joel back into a human.
I know this one! He's a cosmic jerk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hedronal

Post by Hedronal »

I can't really tell what order panels 5-8 are supposed to go in. (you probably know what I mean, though it's not quite worded well enough) That said, I don't think it matters.
copper wrote:Wow, the expressions are fantastic. Rick has REALLY improved on drawing humans, I must say!
I agree. It's still weird to see a non-long face in housepets, but this one is done very well.
ShyPoptart wrote:It's kind of scary that in this universe not only can a dog bite you it can also punch, slap, and strangle you too. :shock:
To be fair, Joel doesn't appear to be resisting in any way.
Argent

Post by Argent »

diss wrote:Pete didn't do this, the spell expired on its own.
Until Pete started talking about the spell expiring at the wedding scene, there was no indication that it would, and none of the other Cosmic Nerds has confirmed it, and the whole schtick about the watch and how King had to accept being a dog (and he definitely did that) to stay a dog so it's a change of state and not just some kind of illusion, and Pete's comment in Friday's strip about him being able to use magic now so King shouldn't panic when he woke up...

Too many indications that the whole "spell expiring" thing was Pete lying through his beak.
Absolutely. Even if that's not what the contract technically says, I don't see Kitsune taking Pete's side if Dragon complains.

Best outcome now: Bailey wins, but Dragon gets the outcome voided because Pete cheated again.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Titanium Dragon

Post by Titanium Dragon »

As others have pointed out, the fact that he has been living on the other side may well make a pretty big difference in Pete's scheme for human/animal equality. Though good luck convincing the authorities of anything.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Argent wrote:
diss wrote:Pete didn't do this, the spell expired on its own.
Until Pete started talking about the spell expiring at the wedding scene, there was no indication that it would, and none of the other Cosmic Nerds has confirmed it, and the whole schtick about the watch and how King had to accept being a dog (and he definitely did that) to stay a dog so it's a change of state and not just some kind of illusion, and Pete's comment in Friday's strip about him being able to use magic now so King shouldn't panic when he woke up...

Too many indications that the whole "spell expiring" thing was Pete lying through his beak.
Absolutely. Even if that's not what the contract technically says, I don't see Kitsune taking Pete's side if Dragon complains.

Best outcome now: Bailey wins, but Dragon gets the outcome voided because Pete cheated again.
The Cosmic Game is a spinoff of "Law & Order"! :shock: :lol:
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

GameCobra wrote:

You're overthinking thngs. Joel is King. End of story.
Howellfan

Post by Howellfan »

Keep in mind also, we still have NO idea whatever what Bailey's contest will actually involve. The rules - unlikely to be broken in such a visible event in any case - probably forbid anything outright evil-y on either Pete or Bailey's part; Beyond that, we're inferring from what Pete's said and done.... ;)

One I a more philosophical note - one 'metaphysical' matter that the comic HASN'T tiptoed around is the clear wall seperxct of the universe has made clear inseveral occasions that ating humans from the animals in this universe. Poets are still very much 'pets', horses are bred and work the land, wildlife is managed, etc. A sexual partnership if ANY kind - let alone marriage - would be as readily labeled abuse in this universe as in ours, if not more so. All of which to point out that unsurprisingly - Rick being the talent that he is - the comic in internal( moral ) consistancy with this aspect of the universe makes clear on several occasions that King isn't QUITE JUST a shape-shifted Joel. Remember him shouting to Pete the day he was first changed to 'King' that he'd always 'liked the taste of kibble'; the very FIRST day he was changed? :lol: Not to mention his 'bolt of lightning' falling for bailey the neurochemistry of which is slightly more than 'skin' deep; Arguably. :P :mrgreen:

More significantly, even at the most fundamental sphere of all, we know that dog heaven is more 'lenient' than humanities' - and importantly that this is pertinent to King's decision weather or not to permanently remain a dog - the precise nature and applicability of which to King/Joel's character could likely fill several essays. :lol:

All of which is to FURTHER say that the characterization of Joel/King as 'two parts of the same character' is evidently a vast simplification( though technically true ). Identity, memories, character and force of will, yes; but filtered ENTIRELY through the instincts, appetites and inclinations of the form they're in.

Just, you know, some points to ponder, cause you know, interesting, right? -

Why do I hear crickets? Guys? Guyyys? :lol:

Seriously - I DO wonder if this might somehow play into the arc....

Joel