2014/05/21 - That One Scene

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Discostew

Re: 2014/05/21 - That One Scene

Post by Discostew »

D-Rock wrote:
Argent wrote:
D-Rock wrote:I can't help but wonder what a human Bailey would look like.
Daisy Mae.
Eh, can't picture her as a blonde. Or an Amazon-looking woman, either. I always viewed her as a country girl, since she was raised on a farm.
Same here. I guess that's why I've become attached to Bailey. I kinda got a thing for country girls after having lived in Montana for a number of years, which probably explains why with MLP:FiM, I consider best pony (besides Discord) to be Applejack.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Discostew wrote:
Same here. I guess that's why I've become attached to Bailey. I kinda got a thing for country girls after having lived in Montana for a number of years, which probably explains why with MLP:FiM, I consider best pony (besides Discord) to be Applejack.
AJ for the win. Hell i can imagine her voice actress voicing Bailey.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:wow....I think that is one of the most powerfull moments in Housepets ever....I'm really moved.
Powerful right hook too. Joel was moved by that.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Ninkurou

Joel

Post by Ninkurou »

"Yes, Fox, I'm sorry.... I did something awful in the past and... And I... I dont have any word to say how much I'm sorry..."

"Since I was a kid... Since my pets used me... I always through that all dogs where like Bino... Selfish...
But you... You and Baley... You both showed me how wrong I was... How stupid I was..."

"Baley!!! She is in Danger!!!! We must save her!"

Wolf: "Hello, is everything all all right? I sundelly found some strange smell and... ARG! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

Fox: "Go on I will keep then Busy!"

"But..."

Fox: "RUNNNNNNN!!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its now or Never!

In the end its possible that Joel will finally meet with his friends and family from when he was a human. And tell then where he had been. And then he runs after pete to save his wife, and become a dog again.

He might have the help of the Tarot Team! Of course It will not be easy as Baley might be forced to fight... And lets not forget Lex keene Luthor... Stone monsters... (And I wonder if Pete will hire Bino as well...)

But Pete is smart, he will try to trick King into becaming his avatar to become a dog again. But King will make the decision of the clock. And will turn into a dog by himself.

Pete will be defeated and forced into the void, King will get with Baley.

And King will keep the better of both worlds, keeping all his friends and family of his human self, and his dog friends, as well as being together with Baley as an Dog. Maybe he even might get some money that he hided under the pillow when he was a human, and buy a present for baley, who knows...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats just an idea... I wonder if this will happen or something else... Hehe!
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

Wow, Fox still has PTSD from that one arc.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
HundKatzeMaus wrote:wow....I think that is one of the most powerfull moments in Housepets ever....I'm really moved.
Powerful right hook too. Joel was moved by that.
Let's hope he does it to Pete too!
Feel my icy wrath!
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

Pretty much how I imagined it would go down, Fox discovers the true identity of King, his best friend, and is heartbroken. What I heard people say in the last thread though about Fox strangling him/beating him up though I didn't want to believe but we can't all get what we want. Here's hoping its out of his system, either way now the question becomes where do things go from here? Joel is a fugitive and can't show his face in public (especially around any of the K9 unit dogs as they know him from his arrest), Fox's friendship with him will likely be strained especially with Bailey gone indirectly because of him and him now having the face of someone he despised for years, and Joel may need to find a more discrete place to stay.

I'm liking this! Plenty of potential for both drama and hilarity

Despite Pete turning him back/letting the spell expire, I don't think he's left him completely defenseless and without support. Keene(?) is one of Pete's followers/allies and the Milton's seem to want their fathers plan to work, as was stated before Joel has experienced both sides and could be an asset to their cause. The fact Keene(again can't remember if I got the right ferret) has actually met Pete will make it easier to convince him that Joel is King.
Last edited by Silvermane on Wed May 21, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Amazing the mood whiplash on the furry comic scene, where Housepets has Joel turning human again, while TwoKinds has Natani pouncing and kissing Keith.
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

Kitch wrote:Amazing the mood whiplash on the furry comic scene, where Housepets has Joel turning human again, while TwoKinds has Natani pouncing and kissing Keith.
Two Kinds is mood whiplash all on its own. It goes from light hearted to dark and then back again in the span of a few strips all the time (especially during the Bastlin Islands arc. On Natani pounce-kissing Keith, all I can say is it's about time. I hate will they, won't they relationships in media. Now the question is... Will Natani and Keith allow things to progress further
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

I honestly don't see the Bailey into human angle working (or Joel permanently staying human) in this sense for a few reasons.

For starters, Bailey as we know her has become the new favorite gal ever since we were introduced to her and since she and King hooked up, especially to us furry fans of the comic. Plus weve mostly been discussing the possible outcomes and how it affects mostly the people involved in this arc like King/Joel, Fox, Bailey, Pete, King Milton and possibly the other Cosmic nerds.

What you have to remember is that there are soooooo many other characters in this comic and even at this point the challenge of just having to explain to everyone why King is a human now would be a daunting challenge in its own right, so you can only IMAGINE the utter nightmare of having to explain TWO dogs becoming human and the idea of everyone in the comic adjusting to it. How given just how good of a writer Rick is im sure he could figure something out, yet Im not so sure that its something Rick would be up to doin given how stressful this arc has become for him.

One way i could see this working is if after Bailey becomes a human, the Cosmic Nerds or the gods up in Heaven or whoever, hit the reset button (so to speak) on the world they live in where everyones memories of King and Bailey as a husky is wiped clean and replaced with memories of them being human all along with only Joel, Bailey, and possibly Fox remembering what had transpired. And im sure many will agree me as that not being a very favorable outcome.

The only other possibility is if after the powers that be realise just how much corruption Pete has brought into the game, they consider the game invald and institute a restart of the game which could possibly mean undoing every bit of Petes and the other Cosmic nerds influence on the world which would leave Joel as never being King in the first place, again not a great outcome.

I will admit i am being a bit selfish and unaccepting of this new theory of Losing Bailey to humanhood. It is an engaging and analytical theory And i also realize as a new reader that i don't have much of a soapbox to stand on. I personally want to have a Husky and Corgi return to Babylon Gardens at the end of this, and i realise thats all up to Rick, but honestly this comic has always maintained the beliefs of fun loving humor, cuteness, feels, but honestly, most of all, happy endings (im sure someone will point out the whole Peanut/Dragon scenario, yet that brought Grape and Max closer than ever). Think about it, when Sabrina was being forced to marry the prince, Fido stepped in and saved her and everyone was "YAY". Thats what this comic is about people.

I just dont see permanent life altering changes happening here. Yes, The Joel to King thing was a life altering thing for him, and it makes me a bit of a hypocrite for what ive said, but in the end King was accepted a the new character with no one really having to adjust other than him and in the end he was happy. And if Bailey did become human, it would certainly work out for Joel but he would then have to live with the huge guilt of Bailey giving up her dog life for him, no matter how much Bailey loves him.

I'm sorry. I've said my piece. If i must i will delete what ive said if it bothers anyone. I obviously don't want to step on any footpaws. But i just feel that everyone needs to take a step back, take a deep breath and just remember what this comic is about thats all.

End of Rant.

~Convoy.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Discostew wrote:
D-Rock wrote:Eh, can't picture her as a blonde. Or an Amazon-looking woman, either. I always viewed her as a country girl, since she was raised on a farm.
Daisy Mae is the most country girl country girl there is. But I suppose we could go with Mary Anne...

Edited: whoa, that was a HUGE image, this is better.
Last edited by Argent on Wed May 21, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Satsura

Post by Satsura »

Can't help but wonder how scent didn't give him away... Anyway that would've been a bit anticlimatic.

To think that one of the biggest storylines will be soon finished in HP. Well done Rick.
valerio

Post by valerio »

ConvoyWolf wrote:I honestly don't see the Bailey into human angle working (or Joel permanently staying human) in this sense for a few reasons.

For starters, Bailey as we know her has become the new favorite gal ever since we were introduced to her and since she and King hooked up, especially to us furry fans of the comic. Plus weve mostly been discussing the possible outcomes and how it affects mostly the people involved in this arc like King/Joel, Fox, Bailey, Pete, King Milton and possibly the other Cosmic nerds.

What you have to remember is that there are soooooo many other characters in this comic and even at this point the challenge of just having to explain to everyone why King is a human now would be a daunting challenge in its own right, so you can only IMAGINE the utter nightmare of having to explain TWO dogs becoming human and the idea of everyone in the comic adjusting to it. How given just how good of a writer Rick is im sure he could figure something out, yet Im not so sure that its something Rick would be up to doin given how stressful this arc has become for him.

One way i could see this working is if after Bailey becomes a human, the Cosmic Nerds or the gods up in Heaven or whoever, hit the reset button (so to speak) on the world they live in where everyones memories of King and Bailey as a husky is wiped clean and replaced with memories of them being human all along with only Joel, Bailey, and possibly Fox remembering what had transpired. And im sure many will agree me as that not being a very favorable outcome.

The only other possibility is if after the powers that be realise just how much corruption Pete has brought into the game, they consider the game invald and institute a restart of the game which could possibly mean undoing every bit of Petes and the other Cosmic nerds influence on the world which would leave Joel as never being King in the first place, again not a great outcome.

I will admit i am being a bit selfish and unaccepting of this new theory of Losing Bailey to humanhood. It is an engaging and analytical theory And i also realize as a new reader that i don't have much of a soapbox to stand on. I personally want to have a Husky and Corgi return to Babylon Gardens at the end of this, and i realise thats all up to Rick, but honestly this comic has always maintained the beliefs of fun loving humor, cuteness, feels, but honestly, most of all, happy endings (im sure someone will point out the whole Peanut/Dragon scenario, yet that brought Grape and Max closer than ever). Think about it, when Sabrina was being forced to marry the prince, Fido stepped in and saved her and everyone was "YAY". Thats what this comic is about people.

I just dont see permanent life altering changes happening here. Yes, The Joel to King thing was a life altering thing for him, and it makes me a bit of a hypocrite for what ive said, but in the end King was accepted a the new character with no one really having to adjust other than him and in the end he was happy. And if Bailey did become human, it would certainly work out for Joel but he would then have to live with the huge guilt of Bailey giving up her dog life for him, no matter how much Bailey loves him.

I'm sorry. I've said my piece. If i must i will delete what ive said if it bothers anyone. I obviously don't want to step on any footpaws. But i just feel that everyone needs to take a step back, take a deep breath and just remember what this comic is about thats all.

End of Rant.

~Convoy.
I'd rather recap it in fewer words.
Complete. Waste. Of. Perfect. Characters.

Joel temporarily back to human is a great occasion to settle the old rancors with Fox. End of Joel as character.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Settle down people.
Krystedez

Post by Krystedez »

I've gotta say, with the angle of how things are going, anything's possible.

However, I will say that Joel probably was harder to discern his voice AND scent because he covered himself like a "fat, cartoon eskimo" in those covers :lol:

And the fact that Fox got out all of his aggression immediately, and then right away responding (half heartedly in tears) in such a way "Oh, shut up..".. It just makes me think that he's used to being lied to / stuff hidden from him, but also is aware of the significance of such... He may not understand what happened completely, but he sure as heck still cares about King enough to not absolutely desert him. Fox is such a trooper, I love him.
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

I don't see that working either as when Pete turned Joel into a dog he seemed to have upset the heavenly order, which resulted in Kings soul getting put into a state of Limbo. While they have the power to change persons into other species 'for their own good' or with consent, and such situations as Joel's can be resolved by Joel making a choice of where he belongs (ie if hes a human or a dog), they probably don't take such risks lightly as if it doesn't work out it upsets the heavenly order further creating a 'bureaucratic nightmare' for the higher ups. Though I maybe just reading more into Pete's trial then is actually there.
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Fox is probably more insightful than we give him credit for. I've always been of the opinion, since "Not All Dogs", that Fox at least suspected King might be Joel.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kitch wrote:Fox is probably more insightful than we give him credit for. I've always been of the opinion, since "Not All Dogs", that Fox at least suspected King might be Joel.
That, or that there was a connection anyway. It was their first serious argument, Fox couldn't have let that pass unnoticed.
But in the end he had showed up once again to help his buddy. <3
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Ugh, that gotta be painful. Fox has Bino to thank for giving him all that practice.

It bugs me slightly that Fox is accepting this. Well, in the last panel at least. Provided that Fox has no knowledge of the game, he has absolutely no reason to believe that King = Joel. But yet, he still sorta understands and gives in and accepts that his best friend has become his former enemy. Why wasn't his train of thought more along the lines of: "Why has my dognapper crawled into King's bed?", instead of: "Why has King transformed into my dognapper?"
Okay, slightly more ridiculous example, but would you believe it if Hitler showed up at your doorstep one day, claiming to have been disguising as your dear mother the whole time? Wouldn't you try to find another explanation? Or would you just take it all in and believe him?

Maybe there's something I'm just not getting. I'm just trying to make some more sense out of this, that's all.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Krystedez

Post by Krystedez »

(in response to you DeepSky)--
King at one point tried to describe a hypothetical scenario of wanting to become human at one point, trying to seek Fox's understanding since he was his closest friend. Then he lost him at a hypothetical scenario of one's sole decision to stay as a dog or return human (I forgot exact words) due to some cosmic game. So maybe Fox has, this whole time, thought about it or suspected it.

More importantly, the whole marriage ordeal; as a mostly human rite or w/e, you wouldn't suspect ANY dog or cat thinking of marriage, and yet here King is, suprising not just Fox but EVERYONE.

I think his acceptance is more important and strong here rather than being alarmingly nonsensicle in the way you describe it. Imagine if your mother had been dropping hints that she was in fact, indeed, Hitler, and almost proving it a number of times. That example is kinda too strong though in my opinion, so I don't know how to clear that further XD
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

deepskycyan wrote:Ugh, that gotta be painful. Fox has Bino to thank for giving him all that practice.

It bugs me slightly that Fox is accepting this. Well, in the last panel at least. Provided that Fox has no knowledge of the game, he has absolutely no reason to believe that King = Joel. But yet, he still sorta understands and gives in and accepts that his best friend has become his former enemy. Why wasn't his train of thought more along the lines of: "Why has my dognapper crawled into King's bed?", instead of: "Why has King transformed into my dognapper?"
Okay, slightly more ridiculous example, but would you believe it if Hitler showed up at your doorstep one day, claiming to have been disguising as your dear mother the whole time? Wouldn't you try to find another explanation? Or would you just take it all in and believe him?

Maybe there's something I'm just not getting. I'm just trying to make some more sense out of this, that's all.
Even if the wailing on Joel was done in a few panels, I think the thrashing was at least a good minute or so. There was a number of times where King tried to bring it up his situation (in hypothetical scenarios), and Fox may have been recalling those moments while beating up Joel only to realize that the human before him was indeed King. If Fox has a good enough memory to remember Joel from years back, then it's a good chance that he has a good memory with most other things.

In that case, Fox would remember the watch, the discussion about humans and demigods, etc.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Also the fact that Fox has been King's best friend for like 3 years or something? When he first came into the room he was talking to King without realizing that King looked like Joel. That certainly helped. Panels 2 and 3 are really where Fox makes the connection about what's going on. The next panels are him dealing with the emotions of this discovery. It's a lot to take in, but he knows who his best friend is even if he doesn't look the same.
PIERULEZ

Post by PIERULEZ »

copper wrote:You know, I was thinking. What if Pete loses the game and becomes the new King? He has to inhabit King's body and be Joel's pet...
oh no, if pete becomes king then Bailey might start kis.... AAHHH MY EYES ... IT BURNS IT BURNS !!!!!!!!
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

PIERULEZ wrote:
copper wrote:You know, I was thinking. What if Pete loses the game and becomes the new King? He has to inhabit King's body and be Joel's pet...
oh no, if pete becomes king then Bailey might start kis.... AAHHH MY EYES ... IT BURNS IT BURNS !!!!!!!!
If Pete did end up in King's body, I think Bailey would figure it out soon enough. Maybe not before a kiss, but Pete's personality is very different to JoelKing's personality. Plus Fox knows who King is, so Fox would vouch that the King she sees is not the real King, but Joel is. Bailey already understands King's situation, so I doubt she'd be that clueless.
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

D:

I suspected from the last strip but I didn't want to believe it! Why, Rick? Why!?

I don't want to sound over dramatic but everything I know is shattered!
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
valerio

Post by valerio »

Obbl wrote:Also the fact that Fox has been King's best friend for like 3 years or something? When he first came into the room he was talking to King without realizing that King looked like Joel. That certainly helped. Panels 2 and 3 are really where Fox makes the connection about what's going on. The next panels are him dealing with the emotions of this discovery. It's a lot to take in, but he knows who his best friend is even if he doesn't look the same.
*applaudes* perfectly put, Sir!
Also, notice the fine technicalities, like Fox's hackles starting to lower while Joel pets him tenderly, with Fox clinging to the human in search for support, understanding...
And just those few words exchanged, to underline that the bond is still there, a sparkle of humor during the tragedy...
SmileWolf

Post by SmileWolf »

This is just one of those times where the reader has to be patient, and expect a couple of at least minor cliffhangers (the next strip is on FRIDAY, after, all, with a whopping extra day to stew on the strip, :lol: ), before the whole thread wraps up. And that's what I'm gonna do. I like the way today's strip played out, and I can understand him accepting the situation quickly.

The thing to remember is: dogs roll with the punches. They don't stay bent about major life changing events the way humans (and cats) do. That's what Bailey once explained ("King, we're dogs. We bounce back."), and that's what she has done more than once (for example, the way she handled moving from the farm - https://www.housepetscomic.com/2012/11/ ... -the-farm/ ). In human terms, we would call it resiliency. So I am not surprised that Fox was able to quickly adjust to the situation.
Howellfan

Post by Howellfan »

You know, I've had another thought; You know who we're discounting as wild cards on King's side in 'the Game'? The wolves.

What's that, I hear you ask - They don't know anything about the game!

True, in particular - but that doesn't mean they couldn't prove more helpful than we think.

Exhibit A: The general philosophial and 'cultural' outlook hinted at for the wolves( I.E. choosing their own names when they come age, etc. ).

Exhibit B: Uncle Deadeye. :mrgreen:

They might prove more receptive to King,s story than we think, and beyond that - well, only Mike knows. :)
Gesque

Post by Gesque »

CheckMate wrote:There has to be a reason that Pete turned king/Joel back into a human.
If Pete is expecting the Cosmic Duel to take seven years, well, "King" would have been an old pet by then. Seven years is a lot longer to King than it is to Joel.

But then again, I don't know if we have an official "this is how long pets live in this universe" timeframe or not.
William_David

Post by William_David »

I honestly didn't expect the whole acceptance thing but i'mglad it happened because it added more character to fox and showed the true bond he has with King even if he's human. I hope that Joe will be turned bak into a dog somehow and that he will somehow find Bailey on the other side of the world in an peic battle with one of dragons' pawns an ends up getting the crap beat out of Pete in human form before being transformed back into King. That would be an awesome turn in the story of King and and the cosmic game.
King is awesome!
valerio

Post by valerio »

William_David wrote:I honestly didn't expect the whole acceptance thing but i'mglad it happened because it added more character to fox and showed the true bond he has with King even if he's human. I hope that Joe will be turned bak into a dog somehow and that he will somehow find Bailey on the other side of the world in an peic battle with one of dragons' pawns an ends up getting the crap beat out of Pete in human form before being transformed back into King. That would be an awesome turn in the story of King and and the cosmic game.
*passes king-sized bucket* Popcorn for DA SHOW? 8-)
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Wow, amazing moment! :shock: The appearance changed... Fox recognized who there's in Joel. That's not the expected reaction by Fox, so angry and violent (both the cousins have the similar irascible behavior)... Is there still a resentment for the catching happened long time ago? That's the past, Fox, and fortunately, the first anger reaction ended in the memory of your great friendship, which remains forever. :) The last two panels are so touching, I cried too. :cry:
It had to happen in the most problematic way, ok, but now there are other bad circumstances. There's to care about Bailey and her destiny, in Pete's hands. :|
The collar is still there, and should mean something. Pete made it appear on King's neck after the transformation. Maybe there's an hope to get back out adorable corgi who was enjoying his life?

Yet again amazing work, Rick. Looking for the next update of this long epic story. :D
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Nooooooooooo :cry: Since hes back to Joel, doesn't that mean that if any of the K-9 unit or Fox's dad find him, he'll be sent to jail.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: Fox is crying. *goes into corner and starts to cry*
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Cormac

Post by Cormac »

I think Fox took it rather well, actually. Although it still hurt to see them both in so much pain.
Frank

Post by Frank »

...I... can only... applaud

even after reading the comments....
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

Shadowstar23 wrote:Nooooooooooo :cry: Since hes back to Joel, doesn't that mean that if any of the K-9 unit or Fox's dad find him, he'll be sent to jail.
Once Fox believes and understands Joel's story, I think Fox might be able to persuade the K-9s and his Dad to take pity on him. After all even at the time of arrest Fido was already softening a bit saying "Poor guy" after hearing about his past at that point.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

valerio wrote:Joel temporarily back to human is a great occasion to settle the old rancors with Fox. End of Joel as character.
Would Rick dare to turn this tale's conclusion into Brother Bear?
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Silly Zealot wrote:
valerio wrote:Joel temporarily back to human is a great occasion to settle the old rancors with Fox. End of Joel as character.
Would Rick dare to turn this tale's conclusion into Brother Bear?
Ooohhhh, flashy special effects!
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

valerio wrote:
Acritic2 wrote:That's it anyone wanna SMAW to pound Pete with?
BTW why does no one on here want one to hit Pete with? Is a rocket launcher just seem like overkill or something?
solution 1: "Ohh, Cerbyyy..?"
solution 2: Bailey discovers the truth and uses that sword to clip a certain pair of wings for a game of badminton
solution 3: Keene destroys the temple (which still is the storage of Pete's mana). Joel and Fox take sweet revenge in inflicting some punishment to powerless gryphon. EPIC!
solution 4: or, with so much rancor spread, get yourself in line, bud! (wait till sec.22 of the clip)
LET IT BE SOLUTION 2!!!!!!!!!!! But make sure to also give her an M2-2 to barbeque the rest of Pete
villa wrote:acritic2 i would like to 1 hit ex-plode pete "commence orbital strike"
You know Villa, most people would such that's over the top, but I say overkill is under rated. Tell you waht too, I'll soften him up for you. let me just find that one Rail canon I've got stashed somewhere.
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

Argent wrote:
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote: Just thought it would be an interesting twist if we found out someone else had been keeping a secret.

Joel: See, there's galactic nerds playing this game of D&D...
Fox: You mean U&U....
Yeh, but King tried to bring it up with Fox at the farm and Fox had no idea.
If you're referring to 'Dogs Who Stare at Water', All King mentioned was about which is better -being human or being a dog. He didn't mention the Game at all, and only started to describe Pete when Fox left.

I realize its a very very very long shot, but it just seems like it would be cool if this turned out to be the reason why Sasha seems to be a ditz sometimes, and other times, not so much.
YourRoyalCorginess

Post by YourRoyalCorginess »

Time come up with a plan for the destruction of Pete for this. Time to call in the experts Joey, Squeak, and friends, and Sabrina since I have a feeling Tarot has conveniently vanished like Bailey did and Sabrina is likely the only one that can contact the others. Then again they could just set up a lighting control board in Pete's temple and send Tiger in.

I just wonder if the connection and sore feelings between Dragon and Tarot has healed.

Though I have an odd feeling the cosmic nerds game will be brought to an end by their parents.

There is also the possibility of Bailey winning and the wish Pete will have to grant would either be Bailey wishing she were human or the Joel was once again King