2014/05/28 - Seek A Psycho Pom, Get A Psychopomp

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Silly Zealot

Re: 2014/05/28 - Seek A Psycho Pom, Get A Psychopomp

Post by Silly Zealot »

You know, Joel in the last panel reminds of... well.... does anyone remember those two school bullies that always antagonizeed the Power Rangers when they weren't busy dressing in costumes?
Gbr23 wrote:Gotta love Peanut´s philosophy, "look there´s another demigod ... lets sniff her"
"My momma says Peanut is as Peanut does."
TheOne wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Iceheart wrote:I wonder if each of cerbs' heads have different personalities. Like one head is more kind, one is capricious, and the third is more logical.
Centered head is centered
*brick'd*
I've always wondered if this Cerberus is a dog with three heads or three dogs with one body.
Your theories remind me an awful lot of the version from the Spinnerette webcomic.
TheOne wrote:By the way, has anyone proposed the idea that Karishad is Pete's post-loss mortal life?
I've read that some species of jellyfish and lobsters are believed to be biologically immortal, meaning that they can live forever as long as they have food and good living conditions. A fitting end (Or lack thereof! Muahahaha!) to befall our infamous mutual fiend.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Silly Zealot wrote:You know, Joel in the last panel reminds of... well.... does anyone remember those two school bullies that always antagonizeed the Power Rangers when they weren't busy dressing in costumes?
How does one forget Bulk and Skull?!

And, well, not really. At least to me.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

The slightly crooked nose and the wardrove are what makes me think of them. His perpetual grumpy face doesn't help much, either.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I guess, though I remember them usually wearing leather jackets. And now I can't get their theme out of my head.
...Love it!
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.