2014/07/25 - Battle of Epic Proportions

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
WhoElseButQuagmire

Re: 2014/07/25 - Battle of Epic Proportions

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

SuperStar wrote:
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:It would be interesting if Grape encouraged Peanut to take his comics to a publisher for feedback, maybe the HP! Version of Stan Lee or something.
Yeah, I've been wanting in Arc like that. Peanut tries to get his comic more known, and a Stan Lee-esque character appears offering to make the comic mainstream. Peanut will ultimately have to decide whether to get his comic famous, and thus loose the rights. Or keep it small and be able to retain his rights over it.
Although now that I think of it on the other paw, would Peanut want to sell his comics professionally? He might consider that the same as videotaping Imaginates, which he said ruined the creative experience.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

SuperStar wrote:
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:It would be interesting if Grape encouraged Peanut to take his comics to a publisher for feedback, maybe the HP! Version of Stan Lee or something.
Yeah, I've been wanting in Arc like that. Peanut tries to get his comic more known, and a Stan Lee-esque character appears offering to make the comic mainstream. Peanut will ultimately have to decide whether to get his comic famous, and thus loose the rights. Or keep it small and be able to retain his rights over it.
That would be interesting to.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Love the comic within a comic idea; parallel characters clashing inside and outside the sub-story (using the power of slaps)... But at least Regular Hawk doesn't dress-up like a cat on some nights.
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

dryideabat wrote:Love the comic within a comic idea; parallel characters clashing inside and outside the sub-story (using the power of slaps)... But at least Regular Hawk doesn't dress-up like a cat on some nights.
And Regular Hawk likes mice but not that way...
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
dryideabat wrote:Love the comic within a comic idea; parallel characters clashing inside and outside the sub-story (using the power of slaps)... But at least Regular Hawk doesn't dress-up like a cat on some nights.
And Regular Hawk likes mice but not that way...
Don't forget that Spot's maybe girlfriend is a cat, and not a super psychic dog.
Hedronal

Post by Hedronal »

valerio wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:Joey has the cutest slaps. :D
And now I want to see him, Bino and Fido do a session of epic cuteness! :D
Byron brother slapfight? Yes please.
I do hope that we hear about how this turns out, even just in passing.