2014/08/06 - Deserted in the Desert

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
FoxRocks

Re: 2014/08/06 - Deserted in the Desert

Post by FoxRocks »

Yeah, Sabrina is fighting Bailey now, and if Tarot is called back, then Sabrina can tell them.
Buy a goat today!
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

Silly Zealot wrote:
Acritic2 wrote:Personally I think it would be an interesting thing to happen where Dragon and Pete lose. Causing The Game to be delayed and both of them to be stuck in mortal bodies. :twisted:
Yes, I suspect what is going to happen is this: Turns out there is some kind of technicality in which if the duel ends on a draw, both cosmic critters loose. Tarot and Sabrina (The teenage witch.) think that both griphon and dragon are full of themselves and neither deserves to win. They convince Joel/King to tell Bailey to withdraw simultaneously with Tarot. Pete and the dragon get thrown into mortal bodies, and spend a lifetime alternating between having a lesson in humility, and tormenting each othr.
Due to some other technicality, Joel gets awarded for his participation in the duel with the chance of being a dog forever, and he and Bailey go home and live
Happy face. Ever. After.
Whoop-dee-doo!
the question remaining is what would their mortal forms be?
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Acritic2 wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:
Acritic2 wrote:Personally I think it would be an interesting thing to happen where Dragon and Pete lose. Causing The Game to be delayed and both of them to be stuck in mortal bodies. :twisted:
Yes, I suspect what is going to happen is this: Turns out there is some kind of technicality in which if the duel ends on a draw, both cosmic critters loose. Tarot and Sabrina (The teenage witch.) think that both griphon and dragon are full of themselves and neither deserves to win. They convince Joel/King to tell Bailey to withdraw simultaneously with Tarot. Pete and the dragon get thrown into mortal bodies, and spend a lifetime alternating between having a lesson in humility, and tormenting each othr.
Due to some other technicality, Joel gets awarded for his participation in the duel with the chance of being a dog forever, and he and Bailey go home and live
Happy face. Ever. After.
Whoop-dee-doo!
Well, Pete would probably be a blue and yellow cat. Dragon's a little hard to pin down. Maybe a green dachshund? :P
Maybe Kitsune would fill in as their owner. :mrgreen:
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

Douglas Collier wrote:
Acritic2 wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:
Well, Pete would probably be a blue and yellow cat. Dragon's a little hard to pin down.
I'm hoping some kind of dog for a few reasons
1. I think She might still have a thing for Peanut
2. If Pete would end up as a cat like you said Doug, it could represent that they are(or are still) rivaling eachother.
3. You insert more here...
Douglas Collier wrote:
Acritic2 wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote: Maybe Kitsune would fill in as their owner. :mrgreen:
THAT WOULD BE COMEDY OVERLOAD!! :lol:
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

I didn't say those things, Acritic2
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!