2014/10/27 - Got Carried Away

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Saturn381

Re: 2014/10/27 - Got Carried Away

Post by Saturn381 »

Guess Keene should've given Karishad some instructions before letting him do his own thing. :lol:

Also, doesn't Joey look cute with his floppy ears? :D
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:So can we assume the pool is fueled with Joey's friends?

...And dtux1?
Yay! I feel happy that you would think of me.

I was the first one in the pool. I am under Lester.

Kari wanted to carry me, but I told him it would be more fun if I carried him. He agreed, I carried him to the pool, and he threw me in. I then told him where to find Joey's friends. I don't know how he found Joey though, I didn't tell him. I had no idea where he was. :D
Sam-the-cat

Post by Sam-the-cat »

Kari is carrying Joey with his butt ahead, which seems to be a little undignified. That underlines the wackiness of Kari. You never know what he is going to do, and how he is going to do it. :) It's like he lives in his own universe.

What I would find interesting about Kari is some more background. How did he get so weird? In the story thus far, he is a device for humorous unpredictability. Would it work if there was some depth to his character? Or does he need to be a 'flat character', like a nutty squirrel?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sam-the-cat wrote:Would it work if there was some depth to his character? Or does he need to be a 'flat character', like a nutty squirrel?
Dissention is Not a flat character!!!
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Sam-the-cat wrote:Kari is carrying Joey with his butt ahead, which seems to be a little undignified. That underlines the wackiness of Kari. You never know what he is going to do, and how he is going to do it. :) It's like he lives in his own universe.

What I would find interesting about Kari is some more background. How did he get so weird? In the story thus far, he is a device for humorous unpredictability. Would it work if there was some depth to his character? Or does he need to be a 'flat character', like a nutty squirrel?
He probably got so weird the same way I did. I would tell you, but I forget. Sorry. :|
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

If Karishad really wants to fill a pool he needs to find Housepets! fans.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Hey, it could've been a Halloween Pool Party! Wonder how far he had gotten, already? That actually would be a sight to see; a ton of Nerds candy in a pool.
Sleet wrote:If Karishad really wants to fill a pool he needs to find Housepets! fans.
He may need another pool. Or a lake.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Another awesome one from Karishad! He takes orders in his way, it would be a pity miss these funny misunderstands if every time you have to explain them to him. :lol: Ok, now put Joey down, please. ;) I didn't know that exist candies called Nerds. :D Keene got that pretty right: whiny Joel, eheh. :P A pool filled with candies? You finances are stills strong, Keene, isn't it so? :P
Duster

Post by Duster »

Sleet wrote:If Karishad really wants to fill a pool he needs to find Housepets! fans.
Sounds Like fun!

Poor Joey. This Halloween just hasn't been all that fun for him, has it?
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

D-Rock wrote:Hey, it could've been a Halloween Pool Party! Wonder how far he had gotten, already? That actually would be a sight to see; a ton of Nerds candy in a pool.
He may need another pool. Or a lake.
He had about 10 in the pool before he was corrected. And you may need 2 lakes, though not sure how much would be filled. :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey dtux1, how did you get out of the pool? :P
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

A pool full of nerds candy? Sure, why not (he can make it happen)? Still, I'd rather it be a pool full of chocolate pudding... I'd imagine diving into a pool of nerds would really hurt.
Miles the Wolf

Post by Miles the Wolf »

Hey Everyone! I'm back!
Wow, Kari is a lot stronger than he looks. And why Nerds? Why not a pool of Pop-rocks... with a table of soda sight against the edge of the deck? :twisted:
I'm thinking of starting a Fan Fiction, should I do it? Send me a PM with some ideas and names of characters!
Blood is red, the sky is blue, this knife is sharp, and your dead too!
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Hey dtux1, how did you get out of the pool? :P
Oh, you see, that is a long story.

I was sitting in the pool full of nerds, and then along came some blue thing. He said he traveled through time and space, kind of looked like King did the first time he met Fox (I know this happened, because I can both read the comic, and live in it. Because I am magic like that). He asked me what I was doing in a pool full of nerd. I had told him a fox had put me there. He asked me what the fox said, and I told him. He took me out and then flew into the air. He dropped me out of the sky, and I landed on a Japanese submarine. I had time traveled back to World War II. I only know 3 words in Japanese, those meaning Good Morning, Hello, and Good Evening. I was being held hostage under the water when Winston Churchill flew down from the sky and blew up the submarine, and everybody was saved and arrested. I was then in jail. George Washington and Abe Lincoln then came to bail me out. They told me all about World War III and how it happened. They then took me back in time to see Joey walking away madly after Kari carried him.

And that is how I got out of the pool. :D
Miles the Wolf

Post by Miles the Wolf »

dtlux1 wrote:

I was sitting in the pool full of nerds, and then along came some blue thing. He said he traveled through time and space, kind of looked like King did the first time he met Fox (I know this happened, because I can both read the comic, and live in it. Because I am magic like that). He asked me what I was doing in a pool full of nerd. I had told him a fox had put me there. He asked me what the fox said, and I told him. He took me out and then flew into the air. He dropped me out of the sky, and I landed on a Japanese submarine. I had time traveled back to World War II. I only know 3 words in Japanese, those meaning Good Morning, Hello, and Good Evening. I was being held hostage under the water when Winston Churchill flew down from the sky and blew up the submarine, and everybody was saved and arrested. I was then in jail. George Washington and Abe Lincoln then came to bail me out. They told me all about World War III and how it happened. They then took me back in time to see Joey walking away madly after Kari carried him.

You sure you're not just having one of your Anime dreams again?
I'm thinking of starting a Fan Fiction, should I do it? Send me a PM with some ideas and names of characters!
Blood is red, the sky is blue, this knife is sharp, and your dead too!
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Miles the Wolf wrote:
dtlux1 wrote:

I think so, I mean, Washington gave me his teeth, Lincoln game me his hat, and Churchill gave me his deed to his house.

I also played Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire with them in the middle of Gettysburg during the Civil War. We all got shot, but then Link played his ocarina and healed us. We were fine.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

..........................................................*Faceforce* :roll: Kari will never change will he. Also, to whoever commented on the way he was carring Joey, that's just about the norm of how to carry people away in a business like manner.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

I think so, I mean, Washington gave me his teeth, Lincoln game me his hat, and Churchill gave me his deed to his house.

I also played Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire with them in the middle of Gettysburg during the Civil War. We all got shot, but then Link played his ocarina and healed us. We were fine.
Please desist from posting fan fiction in the comic discussion thread.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Dissension wrote:

Please desist from posting fan fiction in the comic discussion thread.
Sorry, I was discussing how I got out of the pool because someone asked. I won't do it again. :P

You could say, I GOT CARRIED AWAY! HAHA! GET IT! Because of the name of the update, and it goes with what I said. No? Ok, I'll stop now.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

Where should I start? Hm... I bet you that somebody is hiding at the bottom of the pool.
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

InDaZone1219 wrote:Where should I start? Hm... I bet you that somebody is hiding at the bottom of the pool.
THAT WOULD BE ME! Right below Lester.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

dtlux1 wrote:
InDaZone1219 wrote:Where should I start? Hm... I bet you that somebody is hiding at the bottom of the pool.
Wat?
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

InDaZone1219 wrote:
dtlux1 wrote:
Wat?
Please don't start that again. Read the above posts.

Kari DID empty the pool of water first, eh?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Kari DID empty the pool of water first, eh?
Yes, that is what he did with all the food that he was told to put in the pool, so he believed he should do it for nerds too. :D
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

You don't know that.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then we better hope that those nerds can swim.