2014/11/24 - Up To Your Knees Out There

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Mistacheeeez
Location: Scouring the vast wastelands of the internet for any memes not yet devoured by the masses!

Re: 2014/11/24 - Up To Your Knees Out There

Post by Mistacheeeez »

Perpetualflight wrote:
Mistacheeeez wrote:Gosh Keene, way to ruin the moment! :P
I guess you could say he was interrupKeeng!! :lol:
I'm not sure whether to brick you or not. I'm not a forum vigilante and I'm also not too Keene on hurting people. *Bricked*
D3ath_0ps wrote:
dtlux1 wrote: I'll get a whole pile of bricks.

But hey, it's Jesst a few bricks, so you'll be fine. :D
I think i need to stand next to you before I use the bricks...
*BRICKS Dt* DON'T YOU START TOO!... Without me... :lol:
Haha, I can't believe both the people who wanted to brick me ended up getting bricked themselves! I guess I must have opossome luck! :lol:!
I thought about changing my signature but decided against it, it's too much work!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I hope that iPod has a camera on it. We need pictures!
It's a phone, and you can see the light of its flash on the couple.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Mistacheeeez wrote:
Perpetualflight wrote:
Mistacheeeez wrote:Gosh Keene, way to ruin the moment! :P
I guess you could say he was interrupKeeng!! :lol:
I'm not sure whether to brick you or not. I'm not a forum vigilante and I'm also not too Keene on hurting people. *Bricked*
D3ath_0ps wrote:
dtlux1 wrote: I'll get a whole pile of bricks.

But hey, it's Jesst a few bricks, so you'll be fine. :D
I think i need to stand next to you before I use the bricks...
*BRICKS Dt* DON'T YOU START TOO!... Without me... :lol:
Haha, I can't believe both the people who wanted to brick me ended up getting bricked themselves! I guess I must have opossome luck! :lol:!
Discussion of bricks has reached its expiration date. Please stick to the comic itself.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Kitch wrote:SHIPPING POWERS ACTIVATE! :twisted:
That's a cage, not a shipping crate.
It can be both!
Saturn381 wrote:Let me guess, they're actually next to the Milton Mansion and they just didn't know it? :lol:
I've been wondering that since they fell in there. In fact, when the cage first appeared in panel, I thought it was the back gate to the Manor.
Cesco wrote:Uh, they were having an intimate moment. :D But why draw only their silhouettes?...
Because this is a PG webcomic and not a Japanese anime? Although the mental image of Zack sitting in Jessica's lap with her hugging him tightly to keep him warm is more G than PG, the way to get there could lead to bad places. Thankfully they were interrupted before anything...else...had a chance of happening.

I still think JZ makes a cute couple, though. Her understanding with his naivety, his gullibility with her ability to spot a con from a mile away, his innocence with her jaded history...they could learn much from each other.
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I should comment on the shipping: if Rick is going to make them a thing, that's going to open up a whole new set of avenues for drama and character-arcs. Not only would Jessica and Zach be interesting in the sense of their differences and the interplay thereof, but the Pet/Non-Pet aspect of this would be extremely interesting...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I should comment on the shipping: if Rick is going to make them a thing, that's going to open up a whole new set of avenues for drama and character-arcs. Not only would Jessica and Zach be interesting in the sense of their differences and the interplay thereof, but the Pet/Non-Pet aspect of this would be extremely interesting...
Not to mention the Ferals worshipping her as the Opener's girlfriend.
Argent

Post by Argent »

TheOne wrote:
Cesco wrote:Uh, they were having an intimate moment. :D But why draw only their silhouettes?...
Because this is a PG webcomic and not a Japanese anime?
Also it was kind of showing you what Keene saw as he approached the cage.

Also there was a lot of exposition in that frame so if he gave you a close-up it would be covered by dialog bubbles anyway.
Whozjama

Post by Whozjama »

On the last panel Jess is genuinely surprised, no 'slightly annoyed' face going on. Perhaps they really did share a close moment together even if Zach was making icicles.
All your acorns are belong to us.
jrh150482

Post by jrh150482 »

Looks like all the ZachxJessica shippers will soon get their wish.
*in Christopher Walken style*

I have a fever... and the only prescription... is more Kingley!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well if that is a phone, I hope that Keene does take pictures so that we can cherish these moments forever.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Doesn't take much snow to be up to Keene's knees.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I should comment on the shipping: if Rick is going to make them a thing, that's going to open up a whole new set of avenues for drama and character-arcs. Not only would Jessica and Zach be interesting in the sense of their differences and the interplay thereof, but the Pet/Non-Pet aspect of this would be extremely interesting...
*nodsnodsnodsnodsnods*
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

This could be interesting. Why am I thinking of an arc where Zach is not allowed out to see Jess anymore, so they act as if they were Romeo and Juliet. This would be a great arc. :D
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

dtlux1 wrote:
This could be interesting. Why am I thinking of an arc where Zach is not allowed out to see Jess anymore, so they act as if they were Romeo and Juliet. This would be a great arc. :D
I second that! But, minus the d3ath death of course.

EDIT: I totally meant to use my name there... I totally meant to be funny... :lol:
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Now I am just thinking of how great it would have been if Keene didn't interrupt, and they fell asleep together. It would have been cute. :D

WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE WAITED UNTIL MORNING! :(
D3ath_0ps wrote:
dtlux1 wrote:
I second that! But, minus the d3ath death of course.

EDIT: I totally meant to use my name there... I totally meant to be funny... :lol:
Of course minus the death part. That would be no fun, unless it was like Romeo and Harriet, then it would be fine. :P
Lord Sandwich

Post by Lord Sandwich »

gamepopper wrote:
Lord Sandwich wrote:They aren't snuggling, they're keeping each other warm :roll:
Yes, that's the only thing they are doing together. :P
Hey, would you ook at that, it's a nuclear-pervert-destroyer-brick, designe to use it's nuclear power core to destroy any perverts, (activates the nuclear-pervert-destroyer-brick, watches perverts burn and then put's sun glasses on 8-) ) guess the perverts couldn't take the heat
Prof

Post by Prof »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
The last one would be even more hilarious if they're not dating. What if when, say, a certain ferret made a photo of them in the cage and somehow it... leaks out :roll:
Drop in and stroll around: My gallery

dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Prof wrote:
Neon Icy Wings wrote:
The last one would be even more hilarious if they're not dating. What if when, say, a certain ferret made a photo of them in the cage and somehow it... leaks out :roll:
This would be the second best thing to happen. I want to see it happen, but I also want to see the first thing happen. I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS BETTER! :x
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

dtlux1 wrote:
Prof wrote:
Neon Icy Wings wrote:(originally posted by Rockstar Racoon. Edited due to quote limit) I should comment on the shipping: if Rick is going to make them a thing, that's going to open up a whole new set of avenues for drama and character-arcs. Not only would Jessica and Zach be interesting in the sense of their differences and the interplay thereof, but the Pet/Non-Pet aspect of this would be extremely interesting... (End of original post)

This would be the second best thing to happen. I want to see it happen, but I also want to see the first thing happen. I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS BETTER! :x
The first, for the Bunny Possum snuggles
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

Cesco wrote:Maybe it was because Zach was starting to cry (yeah, that's not nice)?
Zach did look like he was about to cry in the first panel.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

TheOne wrote:
Because this is a PG webcomic and not a Japanese anime? Although the mental image of Zack sitting in Jessica's lap with her hugging him tightly to keep him warm is more G than PG, the way to get there could lead to bad places. Thankfully they were interrupted before anything...else...had a chance of happening.
It was just a rhetoric question. ;) I agree your reply, anyway. How the scene is made in the panel is actually already good.
Leomon2004 wrote:
Cesco wrote:Maybe it was because Zach was starting to cry (yeah, that's not nice)?
Zach did look like he was about to cry in the first panel.
I wouldn't say this. There he's sad, is having cold and is gnashing his teeth. Look at the little waves drawn around him, as sign of chill. And, that was a pretty non-sense answer for my rhetoric question. :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that this is the beginning of Jessica Rabbit. If they get together, they should have a baby and name him Roger. xD
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I am just looking back at all the old comic discussions and noticing how right everyone was. :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Moral of the story: Always listen to the shippers (unless they go by the username dtlux1 :D )