2015/09/02 - KITTY

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Perfesser_Bear

I Would Sell My Sole...

Post by Perfesser_Bear »

Neolithic Era, you say?

When I was young and poor and made my living walking, I would frequently need the heels or soles of my boots replaced -- much less spendy than a new pair. There was always the question of brand and material. The wise cobbler recommended against the Neolite neoprene, "Too slippery in the wet," he said. Only natural rubber would do, he told me. His brand of choice?

(Wait for it...)

Cat's Paw, of course...
--Perfesser

Perfesser_Bear
Pundit Wannabe
Bill in OK

Re: 2015/09/02 - KITTY

Post by Bill in OK »

D-Rock wrote:... why is Sabrina even bothering with the phone?
The way just about all of us are tethered to our technology, I think a lot of us would have done that, just out of habit.
King looks an awful lot like my own Corgi. That's one reason why he's my favorite, but I also like his attitude.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Better start to thing about something useful to go back. ;) But what do you want to check, Sabrina? There aren't cell phone transmitters in the prehistory... You're right to say that about Maxwell, Sabrina. Anyway, you can be good with magic(k), but with technology(k), really not. :P Fortunately the sarcasm about yourself remained on you, Maxwell. :D Would be better don't have anything to do again with your ex girlfriend. ;) Whoa, what a menacing mountain of muscles... :? Peanut! You dummy... No, I mean, you funny mutt. :lol: That's not a dinosaur, but the size quite fits. :) Look Peanut, it has a club, maybe you could ask it if you can subscript... :P
WishIWasHearEarlier wrote:Aww, it doesn't have name.
The onomatopoeic word above it suggests me a name... If he's a dude, let's call him Tom. :P
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

I just noticed something... Kitty has a club.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

CosmicCoyote wrote:Well, that club (s)he's holding doesn't look particularly friendly. And did that sabercat just drop out of a tree?!
It looks like it. I mean, wouldn't you hear something that big thudding your way from a distance? :lol:
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

Hey Peanut! Pull a Kirk and show KITTY (I keep thinking of "That 70's Show) some tech! Show him/her/it/whatever some modern materials and processes! For all you know, KITTY invented the stuff that led to your stuff!
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Uh-oh! I hope that one of them has good persuasion or else I sense a large painful clubbing for all of them coming.
cuteycindyhoney

Post by cuteycindyhoney »

Here is mu guess/wish. Sabercat is female, and will fall madly in love with Maxie! Fur is gonna fly, when Grape realizes someone is trying to take her TOM! Would it forever mess up the timelines if Peanut showed Sabercat how to start a fire?
The animated signature I've used for years is too big for this forum! When I get time, I'll have to deconstruct it and make it smaller!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

You know what is also funny? Peanut believed Maxwell. Again. X3

It also is interesting that Maxwell is putting his two cents in again, but towards Sabrina after the fact. I Wonder if they were casual squabblers or if it's just Maxwell =P
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I love Peanut xD
"There are no dinosaurs."
"Awww."
*Boom, giant leopard*
"YAY!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Uh-oh! I hope that one of them has good persuasion or else I sense a large painful clubbing for all of them coming.
Well they do still have Satau on their side. And, considering that they're back in a timeline where the Game is in session and he's the avatar, he may be able to access Phenomenal Cosmic Power (tm).

Of course, I have a sneaking suspicion that's not how this situation will be resolved...
"...kindness is its own reward. Paid in ice cream."
RP chars:
Redwall: Rhys Greenbrier
17th CF: Alasdair 'Alec' Ogilvy
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just have a sinking suspicion that Max who hasn't learned how bad grandstanding was last time, will try to step in and have his teeth knocked out. :3
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

cuteycindyhoney wrote:Here is mu guess/wish. Sabercat is female, and will fall madly in love with Maxie! Fur is gonna fly, when Grape realizes someone is trying to take her TOM! Would it forever mess up the timelines if Peanut showed Sabercat how to start a fire?
Given the eyes (which are currently staring at Max) I can see it being female and that happening. Though I wonder if she'll be well-mannered and level-headed like Satau... or like the Amazonian women from Futurama... Max run!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

dryideabat wrote:
cuteycindyhoney wrote:Here is mu guess/wish. Sabercat is female, and will fall madly in love with Maxie! Fur is gonna fly, when Grape realizes someone is trying to take her TOM! Would it forever mess up the timelines if Peanut showed Sabercat how to start a fire?
Given the eyes (which are currently staring at Max) I can see it being female and that happening. Though I wonder if she'll be well-mannered and level-headed like Satau... or like the Amazonian women from Futurama... Max run!
Let's hope that Max at least knows about snu-snu. :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure Max would be both horrified and quite impressed to know that a big and strong saber cat has fallen madly in love with him.
1071-CCN

Post by 1071-CCN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm sure Max would be both horrified and quite impressed to know that a big and strong saber cat has fallen madly in love with him.
His possible response
This account is a copy of that of my Cross Time Cafe account, which I use to discuss Freefall on its forum.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That hits the nail straight on the head!
drivernjax

Post by drivernjax »

Every time I think Peanut has plumbed the depths of stupid, I'm surprised once again. LOL.
Perpetualflight wrote:I'm pretty sure Sabrina is going to fall in love. Sabercat looks a lot like someone else we know ;).
You're not referring to a certain leopard prince from a small African principality, are you?

Mod Edit: Avoid double posting. Use the edit button to add more if your post is still most recent.