2015/09/28 - Dog Dogging

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Toboe3

Re: 2015/09/28 - Dog Dogging

Post by Toboe3 »

ChekeBello wrote:[...]
Can't Satau just do the 4th-dimensional thinking, since he has avatar powers at the current time???
4th-dim thinking could a thing of her class, which means nope, unless Dragon decides to respec Satau to whatever Tarot was.

To all Peanut/Tarot messing the timeline: if mortal minds can be messed with OR the knowledge is useless (-> doesn't lead to a change of behaviour that is relevant to the timeline at large) it doesn't really matter.

One possible solution (assuming the problem with the deniability field was about stuff like missing mana being to big changes to just deniability-field away) would have been to go in, use dragons mana to tamper with the memory of everyone that saw them + change Sataus future memories so that a mindreading SD would just see a certain Kitsune. And ofcourse make sure that enough mana is missing to seem like punishment from Kitsune, but little enough that SD doesn't need to change her Strategy (which would lead to time paradox) but can rather pretend nothing happened (to avoid the embarrassment of having to admit to Pete that she tried to cheat).
valerio

Post by valerio »

Wonder if Tarot will ever forgive King for convincing her into giving up her avatar status.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If not, I wanna imagine a stressed out Tarot punching King in the face for not going and forcing her to take Maxwell.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

I wonder if Peanut and Sabrina are the only people Tarot likes because they never question anything (at least Peanut doesn't). :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It also goes to show that if you keep on questioning her, she'll eventually snap.
DigitalBrave3

Post by DigitalBrave3 »

Yes, Tarot. Go take a nap, you'll feel much better. :shock:
Also, Maxwell, Sabrina, and Sautau's faces after Tarot's outburst. :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Don't think they ever saw that side of her before.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

valerio wrote:Wonder if Tarot will ever forgive King for convincing her into giving up her avatar status.
I always thought Tarot got also fed up with the demigods and that's why she helped King
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

valerio wrote:Wonder if Tarot will ever forgive King for convincing her into giving up her avatar status.
King didn't convince her, she was the one who(with Kitsune) planned it out, mostly.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

I must admit it's funny how Tarot calls Max by his actual name Maxwell, sounds pretty formal :lol:
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Wait, wouldn't her loud explanation of the Time Paradox to Satau's clan already be causing a Paradox of its own?
Technically the very fact that they brought Satau back has created a huge paradox.. Remember dragon broke the rules so he got sent to AFTER the end of the game... Meaning in the original timeline he shouldn't even be there. Everything he does for the rest of his life changes the timeline now in some way small or large.
Image Image
Argent

Post by Argent »

Adoring Fan wrote:Technically the very fact that they brought Satau back has created a huge paradox.. Remember dragon broke the rules so he got sent to AFTER the end of the game... Meaning in the original timeline he shouldn't even be there. Everything he does for the rest of his life changes the timeline now in some way small or large.
We have to assume for the sake of the story that there is some kind of law of conservation of history. Otherwise as soon as you interact with anyone in the past you change everything in the future, the butterfly effect is far more potent than Bradbury's story implies... once you make any change pretty much no animal or human born after that time will be the same as they would have been, because different gametes would get together.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Never noticed this small detail - Maxwell is sitting properly and asking proper questions. Sounds like he's trying to be less annoying and more formal. :3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I just noticed the Spot (superdog) comic on the table.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

GameCobra wrote:Never noticed this small detail - Maxwell is sitting properly and asking proper questions. Sounds like he's trying to be less annoying and more formal. :3
Too bad it doesn't seem to be working/ Tarot probably is gonna end up slapping him sometime in the comic.
pizzaplatinum

Post by pizzaplatinum »

"So is Kitsune the chief god or..." What a very dog-like thing to say, Satau. :P
(But, it would make sense.)
(At the very least, he's funny.)
pizzaplatinum
Thank you, The Baker, the author of Foxy Flavored Cookie, for making me my avatar!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well considering he keeps the other two ding-dongs in check, I would think he is also.