2015/09/30 - Communication Without Communing

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
JamesWolf

Re: 2015/09/30 - Communication Without Communing

Post by JamesWolf »

Daww Peanut, your so sweat. I always forget that most of the charactors are fairly mature, i mean we've known peanut since he was practically a pup, and years later here he is all grown up. i wonder if were going to see more of Tarrot and Peanuts relationship evolving here....

...OMG I JUST REALIZED! Pete and Dragon's fats have yet to be revieled, and i belive Rick said he didnt make then Bailys pups because that would be too unfair to Baily, (if someone knows where that was said and post link, that would be great) and that there fates were in the works for a future story ( i could be paraphraising here)

Anyway, Peanut and Tarrot are having an evolving relationship in much the same way as King and Baily did. I predict more puppys in the comming future and many shinanagins inbound and omg the evil smile accross my face right now.
DigitalBrave3

Post by DigitalBrave3 »

Peanut, you are full of awesome.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

JamesWolf wrote: Anyway, Peanut and Tarrot are having an evolving relationship in much the same way as King and Baily did. I predict more puppys in the comming future and many shinanagins inbound and omg the evil smile accross my face right now.
Don't forget, Peanut and Tarot are still more or less teenagers, so I doubt any puppies from them.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

SuperStar wrote:
JamesWolf wrote: Anyway, Peanut and Tarrot are having an evolving relationship in much the same way as King and Baily did. I predict more puppys in the comming future and many shinanagins inbound and omg the evil smile accross my face right now.
Don't forget, Peanut and Tarot are still more or less teenagers, so I doubt any puppies from them.
You know, that does bring up the question as to when pets in this universe are considered old enough for children. Wonder if there's a significant age gap between King and Bailey now. It can be assumed that Joel is a young adult, probably mid-20s, so he would be the comparable age as King. Question becomes what is the comparable age? And how old is Bailey?

...how old is anyone?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well for Tarot, I'd imagine her to be a bit older than Peanut so they might have a May-December romance as I think she could be a year or two older than King.

I see Peanut as being 17.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

D-Rock wrote:...how old is anyone?
How old is Sabrina? We've seen one of her Exes.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well she is sensitive about her age so I'd say maybe in her late-20s while Fido is in his mid-20s?
Toboe3

Post by Toboe3 »

JamesWolf wrote:[...]

...OMG I JUST REALIZED! Pete and Dragon's fats have yet to be revieled, and i belive Rick said he didnt make then Bailys pups because that would be too unfair to Baily, (if someone knows where that was said and post link, that would be great) and that there fates were in the works for a future story ( i could be paraphraising here)
[...]
Don't know about direct word from god, but there is an in-comic moment where Kitsune says that (including his statue having a "or would it" below it):
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2015/08/ ... ermission/
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I've always assumed King to be around early 20s, and that Bailey was older than Fox, so I don't think there's too big of a age gap. Maybe 3 years(technically).

As for Sabrina, I think we can all assume she doesn't age are something, considering constant jokes made about her being old, yet young enough to have dated Max.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Well she is sensitive about her age so I'd say maybe in her late-20s while Fido is in his mid-20s?
in the HPverse, pets can live up to 40 years.
Sabrina claimed she was around since before 'everyone had a cell phone', which puts her kittenhood between 1994 and 2000, but I'd say the 2000s, which would make her 'old' enough to be, today, the mature, wise feline we know AND to have known Jata when she was 6 months old
Oxymoronic_Gryphon

Post by Oxymoronic_Gryphon »

jrh150482 wrote:
SuperStar wrote:I don't mean every single couple, but rather every single couple in the Housepets! comic.
False; Rodney and Snow use completely different terms of endearment, as is evidenced in this strip.
Oh man, I had forgotten about that! ...they're one of those couples that makes everyone else in the room uncomfortable with how lovey-dovey they are, crossed with a wolf's approach to what is romantic.

A lot of the ferals use more diverse language than the pets. Not just from not knowing what things are, like the Raccoon siblings, but from having honestly different values due to not being raised by humans. And I think that's awesome.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

The way i see it, if Grape could make a declaration for motherhood way back then, everyone that is roughly the same age as Grape can. Still gotta rule out the possibility also that she lets herself get out of hand, though.

As far as educated guessing goes, I wonder if Sabrina and Bailey are on the same age chart?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

GameCobra wrote:The way i see it, if Grape could make a declaration for motherhood way back then, everyone that is roughly the same age as Grape can. Still gotta rule out the possibility also that she lets herself get out of hand, though.

As far as educated guessing goes, I wonder if Sabrina and Bailey are on the same age chart?
Oh yeah man, the whole "I wanna have your babies!" shtick is totally common fangirl etiquette, especially towards famous people, i mean just look at the Bieber fanbase :roll:

yeah, probably not the best example. :lol:
....Count on it!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You think? One crazy lady claimed that she DID have his baby. >_<
Argent

Post by Argent »

I thought Sabrina was older than the other pets.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I'm sure Sabrina is the oldest, but Bailey would be the second oldest. that's just my opinion though. :3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think Sabrina would like us trying to figure out her age though.