2015/12/21 - What’s Updoc?

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
kavviyenta

Re: 2015/12/21 - What’s Updoc?

Post by kavviyenta »

dryideabat wrote:
Xane wrote:
dryideabat wrote:Exactly how many are part of this pack that we know of (I'm too lazy to count)? Is it really >60?
Not all pups stay with the pack... in the wild *most* wander off to create their own or join other packs. Also Lucretia's Mom is probably even older than Sabrina! :P
I am perfectly aware of that. To be more specific, I meant how many do we know of to have tags and/or to be of the family sponsored by Keene? The list I have is ~dozen (eg. Lucretia and her mom, Miles, Uncle Deadeye, Jack, the two Daryl's, RockStar Hawk, Darth Vader Sanchez, North Star, Elaine, Natalie), but I'm likely missing a bunch.
Bailey stated there are twenty-three living in the house. I count 18 members of the wolf pack as well as King and Bailey and their three pups. One of the ending prediction other than the pups is that someone (Natalie, Poncho or the two Daryls or even Mile's cubs) just had a soul mate to stay with them.
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I count 16: Snow, Rodney, their cub (I think there's just one), Miles, Lucretia, Elaine, their mom, Jack, Poncho, North Star, Rockstar, DeeVee, Uncle Deadeye, Natalie, Daryl, and Other Daryl. who do you have as 17 and 18 if not King and Bailey?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I count 16: Snow, Rodney, their cub (I think there's just one), Miles, Lucretia, Elaine, their mom, Jack, Poncho, North Star, Rockstar, DeeVee, Uncle Deadeye, Natalie, Daryl, and Other Daryl. who do you have as 17 and 18 if not King and Bailey?
Three cubs for Rodney and Snow: Dad is holding one by the hand, mommy is with the other two
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

alright, 18 it is.
but I think it was said somewhere that there are some others that show up every now and then, these are just the 18 that are in the house most of the time.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:alright, 18 it is.
but I think it was said somewhere that there are some others that show up every now and then, these are just the 18 that are in the house most of the time.
Near the very start of this arc Bailey said that with the birth of her pups, the total will be 23(including her and King). There are 18 wolves, King and Bailey are 2, and we know that she's "eating for 3", so that's everyone.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Either way. I hope that Keene plans on making additions to the house because i have a feeling they are gonna run out of rooms soon.