2015/12/25 - Idylls Of The King

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Mr_Jared

Re: 2015/12/25 - Idylls Of The King

Post by Mr_Jared »

Gesque wrote:In my opinion, there's some strong evidence in this comic that Pete and Dragon were reincarnated into Bailey and King's puppies.
That's a very nice argument that you have there, but if I may interject with some counter evidence

Now for anyone who can't see it, allow me to point it out for you

The eyes, look at the eyes, LOOK AT THE EYES LOOK AT THE EYES also the comment about recognising Zach, seeing as he was the fabled "opener of ways", giving Pete a way to get out.

That, and in my personal opinion, seeing how even such a concept is ever so slightly screwed up, and I would not imagine Rick wanting to push that kind of story arc. But that's just me
Last edited by Mr_Jared on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

Nah, that's just Pete and SD messing up trying to control the same character :P (Or Rick not having more colors for eyes)

Also, "They won't remember" so nothing bad happens :)

Sure Rick won't pull that arc this year :roll:

Rock? A character can't draw the comic in which himself lives :P (Unless you're referring to other) The one that breaks the window and runs to the infinitium in the TOB thread
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm on the bandwagon for people thinking that Cori and Trinket are possibly the reincarnations of Pete and Dragon.
drivernjax

Post by drivernjax »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm on the bandwagon for people thinking that Cori and Trinket are possibly the reincarnations of Pete and Dragon.
Perhaps I'm wrong, it's been a while since I read this particular story arc, but, I believe that the Magpie and Skunk were alive and doing their mischief while King, Dragon and Pete were having their little game going on. If that's the case, then the Magpie and Skunk can't be the reincarnations of Pete and Dragon.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I haven't thought of that either but I'm sure that we'll get something to show where those two are in the future (Pete and Dragon).
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I haven't thought of that either but I'm sure that we'll get something to show where those two are in the future (Pete and Dragon).
The only reason I hope we do is it would get people to SHUT UP about that pair when there's so much more going on.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well you do have to admit that they were pretty memorable. :D
Argent

Post by Argent »

drivernjax wrote:Perhaps I'm wrong, it's been a while since I read this particular story arc, but, I believe that the Magpie and Skunk were alive and doing their mischief while King, Dragon and Pete were having their little game going on. If that's the case, then the Magpie and Skunk can't be the reincarnations of Pete and Dragon.
The game's over so Kitsune could totally do weird time junk. They could be preincarnations of Dragon and Pete.

Or King and Bailey could be. Now wouldn't that be a bummer.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Tooths

Post by Tooths »

If that turns out to be true - which I hope it doesn't - that would be the biggest plot twist one has ever laid one's eyes upon.
Nothing fixes a thing so intensely to the memory as the wish to forget it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that even if Rick came right out and said HIMSELF that none of this was the case, we would still have people saying that he is wrong. :roll:
drivernjax

Post by drivernjax »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I think that even if Rick came right out and said HIMSELF that none of this was the case, we would still have people saying that he is wrong. :roll:
Yeah. Isn't if funny how people know more about a story than the person who actually wrote/writes it?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just HATE when I meet people like that.