2016/02/12 - Record Contract

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
drivernjax

Re: 2016/02/12 - Record Contract

Post by drivernjax »

Uh, non-alpha males? Always remember, the alpha male, or female, is the one that takes charge of a situation. Since that one had the forethought to record their orders, that should make him the alpha. Once again, in my humble opinion.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Unusuallynamedperson wrote: This right here, is the issue. Not specified ≠ automatically straight. To assume it does shows a significant bias. That implied bias is likely what the backlash was in reaction to.
Well you have to assume so, it's the most normal thing so unless specified or implied otherwise... Anyways, this comic had nothing to do even with relationships.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wait? The cubs are TOO young for dating?

Oh wow. This makes me feel so awkward about having a crush in Dark Vader Sanchez, :?
FelixKayne

Post by FelixKayne »

How many times does this make that nothing went right for this ferret? I don't think anything went right with him so far.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well at least he hasn't had the crap beaten out of him yet like Tiger had.
WishIWasHearEarlier

Post by WishIWasHearEarlier »

FelixKayne wrote:How many times does this make that nothing went right for this ferret? I don't think anything went right with him so far.
I think the only thing that went right for him was King and Bailey's wedding.
lf you noticed a spelling or grammar error in one of my post, please notify me and l'll fix it as soon as l can.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If you put bodily injury into the equation, then a lot more things than you think have gone right for him.
Cerberus
Location: The Underworld (My Summer house) or Heaven (My main home)

Post by Cerberus »

Smart little one. Great work again, Rick, I would hope that we can see more of Rook, Ace, and Olive ;)
When your dog reminds you of Housepets :P
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Oh wow, I didn't realize that that's the "cubs" until just now. They sure are growin' up well...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
drivernjax

Post by drivernjax »

FelixKayne wrote:How many times does this make that nothing went right for this ferret? I don't think anything went right with him so far.
Now, that you mention it, isn't this the ferret that Karishad trapped in the zoo that time?
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Oh wow, I didn't realize that that's the "cubs" until just now. They sure are growin' up well...
Good bloodlines. I've been impressed with the father of the cubs ever since the first time I saw him. He seems to be quite focused on getting things done and done right, which may be why he's the alpha in that pack.

Mod Edit: Don't post twice in a row. Use the edit button to add more if your post is still most recent
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

No. That was Keene. Aside from that, Keene has been faring a bit better than Rock. Though both are practically lucky when compared to Tiger.