2016/05/27 - Father Art In Heaven

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Douglas Collier

Re: 2016/05/27 - Father Art In Heaven

Post by Douglas Collier »

Argent wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:Kind of worried Rick's gonna skip the whole world becoming a better place thing and just make everyone die and go to Heaven since paradise is perfected there...
He'd kind of have to shut down the comic then. So probably not.
He might not kill off all the characters but, like with what happened with the Game, it's entirely possible that he could write off another facet of the story - but with the all the headaches we've probably given him about not seeing Pete and Dragon, I doubt Keene's out of the story.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Haru Totetsu
Location: Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, United Kingdom, England, Cheshire

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Douglas Collier wrote:
Argent wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:Kind of worried Rick's gonna skip the whole world becoming a better place thing and just make everyone die and go to Heaven since paradise is perfected there...
He'd kind of have to shut down the comic then. So probably not.
He might not kill off all the characters but, like with what happened with the Game, it's entirely possible that he could write off another facet of the story - but with the all the headaches we've probably given him about not seeing Pete and Dragon, I doubt Keene's out of the story.
Keene gets reincarnated as a human and helps change animal rights for the better, even going so far as to shut down organizations like PETA or possibly making them be of actual help.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Haru Totetsu wrote:Keene gets reincarnated as a human and helps change animal rights for the better, even going so far as to shut down organizations like PETA or possibly making them be of actual help.
That Would Be Awesome! :o
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

Douglas Collier wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:Keene gets reincarnated as a human and helps change animal rights for the better, even going so far as to shut down organizations like PETA or possibly making them be of actual help.
That Would Be Awesome! :o
As a human? It's not so good
My English is bad. Sorry for that.