2016/06/06 - Out Of Doors

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
cuteycindyhoney

Re: 2016/06/06 - Out Of Doors

Post by cuteycindyhoney »

Adorable pups with master craftsman tool skills? What more can we want?
The animated signature I've used for years is too big for this forum! When I get time, I'll have to deconstruct it and make it smaller!
ghostwalker

Post by ghostwalker »

Remember, King: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
justacritic

Post by justacritic »

King's quite the overprotective dad.
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

NoSoyFurry wrote:I can't deal with the cuteness...
tsMKG wrote:Ooooh... They're cute puppies playing on the street ^ ^

Just... Beware of PeTA! :o
I see a potential arc here
Shh! Don't give him ideas!
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
RedFoxWizard

Post by RedFoxWizard »

To fully pup-proof a house is to not breathe. Simply impossible. Have fun, King. :P
I can picture Miles with his usual smile, proudly saying "Just wait until they're past puppyhood!"
Ice and fire magic? Does that result in a freezer-burn?
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

Uh oh, I think I can see the foreshadowing of king's parenting style
Ridgestead

Post by Ridgestead »

My mom loves to tell a story about when I was a year old. She was talking on the phone with my aunt when she has to stop and tell my aunt "Hang on, I have to go get [redacted] he's climbing up the stairs." My aunt, surprised by this information says to my mom "One year olds can't climb stairs!" To which my mom responds "Well I would love it if you came over here and told him that."
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

Ah, so we finally get to see King and Bailey's puppies. I'm really looking forward to seeing them in future strips.

As was mentioned by others, this strip is a welcomed relief from the last one. It seems Rick really has a talent for making something dark, then following it up with something this adorable! :lol:

In other news, I changed my font color to green to match my avatar. Well, as green as I could get it without matching Diss's font color.(If it is the same, I'm sorry Diss, I wasn't trying to reuse it :?)
Last edited by VoidGaming404 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

VoidGaming404 wrote:Ah, so we finally get to see King and Bailey's puppies. I'm really looking forward to seeing them in future strips.

As was mentioned by others, this strip is a welcomed relief from the last one. It seems Rick really has a talent for making something dark, then following it up with something this adorable! :lol:

In other news, I changed my font color to green to match my avatar. Well, as green as I could get it without matching Diss's font color.(If it is the same, I'm sorry Diss, I wasn't trying to reuse it :?)
This color of text is hard to read.
My English is bad. Sorry for that.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Have to agree with Foreigner on the legibility.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Really? I read it just fine
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Reminder that the rules on legibility still apply. This is a text only medium, so legibility is part of good communication.
Further reminder that there is a report button which can be put to good use to alert moderators to the issue and not drag the thread off topic.
Thank you all and have a nice day :D

Silent panels are just so much fun :D
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

Foreigner wrote:
VoidGaming404 wrote:Ah, so we finally get to see King and Bailey's puppies. I'm really looking forward to seeing them in future strips.

D-Rock wrote:Have to agree with Foreigner on the legibility.
Sorry about that, it has now been fixed :?
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

VoidGaming404 wrote:
Foreigner wrote:

D-Rock wrote:Have to agree with Foreigner on the legibility.
Sorry about that, it has now been fixed :?
This is always a good rule of thumb for keeping your stuff legible (And often better looking)
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Oh boy.

... Ok, look, I know it's incredibly inhuma-Uh, bad, but King may have to end up throwing his pups into a cage.

Or at least Olive. If she's already that smart, she's probably going to become omnipotent in a few years.
Gregourii

Post by Gregourii »

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but why do the puppies have floppy ears (Instead of pointy) and color schemes that don't entirely match a Husky/Corgi (Husgi/Corky) hybrid?

They're adorable but I have a nagging suspicion that something happened with Bailey while King was visiting heaven... It may just be me though.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

That's been explained earlier. Dog ears perk up as they mature (if at all), and it can be assumed that since pets live longer in this universe, they mature more slowly. Regarding color schemes, others have stated, and I've also did light reading on this, coat coloration isn't exactly straightforward.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.