2016/10/26 - Of Rivers and Egypt

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
HellishK9

Re: 2016/10/26 - Of Rivers and Egypt

Post by HellishK9 »

I think I like this Sasha more. :twisted:
Sashas life was different compared to other pets in Babylon Gardens. So she has to be affected by the past in some way that the other pets would not be, right?
Backlash

Post by Backlash »

This is going to end very badly for Fox
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Pink eyes. I just noticed this now that I'm in good lighting.

Pink husky? Perhaps she is possessing Sasha for whatever reason.

What if the pink and green husky are in cahoots, causing mayhem just to send a message to Fox?

And they almost killed Keene in the process. :?

Or... what if the pink husky was what Pete meant by Sasha being "protected"? And this was her way to get Sasha a cry for help as I mentioned earlier?
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Macsen wrote:Pink eyes. I just noticed this now that I'm in good lighting.

What if the pink and green husky are in cahoots, causing mayhem just to send a message to Fox?

Or... what if the pink husky was what Pete meant by Sasha being "protected"? And this was her way to get Sasha a cry for help as I mentioned earlier?
the thing is, we don't know if Sasha knew Keene was in the car. That's why i'm skeptical about this.

Sure, i can see Sasha destroying cars, but murdering someone is a different issue - unless she's that lost. then I would start playing the obedience hypnosis card.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

All i can say is that Rick is seriously tossing us a ******** this time. Regardless of whats going on this is the most controversy about a characters possible actions i think house-pets has ever had.

Mod Edit: Please do not evade the profanity filter. If you choose to self-censor, obliterate the entire word with asterisks.
Image Image
guru4567

Post by guru4567 »

Macsen wrote:Pink eyes. I just noticed this now that I'm in good lighting.

Sasha's eyes and the pink husky's eyes are pink. Sasha isn't drawn with pupils, as some folks have pointed out already. So it is a possibility she's the husky right now.

If the pink husky is truly overriding Sasha's brain, and we already know the green husky sent a letter, they are involved somehow - I just can't think they would knowingly be malicious. Right?
Argent

Post by Argent »

Well, just because someone's a Celestial that doesn't mean they're *nice*.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Adoring Fan wrote:All i can say is that Rick is seriously tossing us a ******** this time. Regardless of whats going on this is the most controversy about a characters possible actions i think house-pets has ever had.
I wouldn't say the most controversial, considering she has always been the one with a flexible morality and we haven't really seen her in-depth background except from other people's perspectives. She dated Bino for the longest time, and we've seen how he can be, and it's also been implied she has to set high bars in her life for her owner.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Don't insist, Fox, unfortunately she's saying the truth, and in a funny way too. ;) Ok, there's something wrong with her, and it's serious, for this time... :P Probably she's neither the real Sasha: various details are missing in her, indeed. :roll: Can't wait to see what's next. :)
Frank

Post by Frank »

Okay, new bet: Sasha has a long-lost sister

Hey, Fox had Bailey show up, why can't Sasha?
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
Nolan lunocr

Post by Nolan lunocr »

...... Kitsune
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Adoring Fan wrote:All i can say is that Rick is seriously tossing us a ******** this time. Regardless of whats going on this is the most controversy about a characters possible actions i think house-pets has ever had.

Mod Edit: Please do not evade the profanity filter. If you choose to self-censor, obliterate the entire word with asterisks.

Didn't even know there was a profanity filter >.> Though now that its all censored it looks like i am complaining. So to clarify in a more polite way i was trying to say that Rick is seriously messing with our heads on this one at a level perhaps never before seen.
GameCobra wrote: I wouldn't say the most controversial, considering she has always been the one with a flexible morality and we haven't really seen her in-depth background except from other people's perspectives. She dated Bino for the longest time, and we've seen how he can be, and it's also been implied she has to set high bars in her life for her owner.
I dunno, Sasha has been known to go to lengths and even be deceptive to help a friend but it was always in a way that seemed to be for some greater good and lacking in malice. I mean we could go into the whole "If you re-gift me again i'll stable your ears to your eyeballs", But that can be seen in several different ways. This is especially true since Bino was sorta neglecting her.

I mean controversy is all in teh eye of the beholder but... I haven't seen people riled up like in this plot-line ever before XD first was Keene dead then Sasha the one on the tape and now this? i stand by my most controversial comment! XD
Image Image
FancyHat
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US...Would prefer Scotland.

Post by FancyHat »

...*sets up photoboard of possible duspects, throwing darts at each photo* well, either Sasha has finally snapped, Obedience trainer's a real nutter, owner(still Hope this guy gets his butt bit by karma even if he ain't baddie of the arc) is a lot worse than we thought, or possession by other worldly being...Where is a Coca-Cola when you need it cause this is making my brain hurt trying to figure this out..
"Crimes?" "Crimes."
johnwolf

Post by johnwolf »

Badger wrote:Some people have been mentioning that this 'Sasha' that - along with missing her 'not a cutie mark' - is also missing her ear piercing. While I am totally on board with the idea that this is an impostor of Sasha and is not really her, I would like to show that the last time that Sasha has been seen outside of this arc (as far as I can tell) is in this strip https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... ondegreen/ which, notably, Sasha is lacking her ear piercing as well. It could be just because she was on stage but it was something that I noticed.

Also, in that strip we can see Sasha's eye (along with the faint outline of her face) behind her hair tuff showing that it is simply a stylistically choice and doesn't mean anything important...I think.

This is my first time ever posting here on the forums even thought I've been following them for a long time. I just wanted to try to find the last time we have seen Sasha hoping it would be in this new style so that we could compare to today's comic. Sadly, Sasha's eyes are to small to see in Lady in Mondegreen but I am pretty sure the eye style that she currently has in this strip is a clear sign that something is really up.

That's because her cutie mark is obscured by the dress. The cutiemark is on her RIGHT leg, not her left.
Scruff

Post by Scruff »

Wow. Ok, the very first thing Mungo needs to do when he gets free is take Fox's badge.
johnwolf

Post by johnwolf »

Scruff wrote:Wow. Ok, the very first thing Mungo needs to do when he gets free is take Fox's badge.
Not if Fox decides to do the right thing and arrest her.
Fish Preferred

Post by Fish Preferred »

John-056 wrote:This isn't Sasha. Her body language, eyes, expression and the fact that she didn't recognize Fox just scream 'Imposter'.
Except that not addressing someone by name isn't the same as not knowing who they are.
John-056 wrote:Someone, likely the canid infront of Fox, is trying to ruin Sasha's life and likely prevent the Rights for Pets to be on the same level as humans to even be signed.
Then there's still the question of that canid's motive, unless you mean it's the old miniature-human-in-a-dog-suit trick.
John-056 wrote:Sasha's missing the Heart-shaped mark on her Right Hip, [...]
But that's nothing new.
John-056 wrote:If this truly were Sasha, she would have called him 'Foxy-Bon', regardless of rank or job.
John-056 wrote:Another is that, if this WAS Sasha, the second panel would have had her tail wagging, or wiggling slightly. It's stock still in that scene. Sasha always wags her tail when she strikes a glamorous pose. Since the tail is just hanging up with no movement, this isn't Sasha. It's someone who looks like her but isn't her.
Both behavioural quirks. Those can be altered, and Sasha's is probably the most malleable psyche of them all.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Adoring Fan wrote: I mean controversy is all in teh eye of the beholder but... I haven't seen people riled up like in this plot-line ever before XD first was Keene dead then Sasha the one on the tape and now this? i stand by my most controversial comment! XD
You weren't around for the Heaven's Not Enough threads, were you? Those got bad in the beginning. I recall one of them had to be locked for a short while to let things cool down.
Fish Preferred wrote:
John-056 wrote: Sasha's missing the Heart-shaped mark on her Right Hip, [...]
But that's nothing new.
Well, that was Sasha's design in an older style. That does make me wonder if we're supposed to accept that the mark is a natural pattern in this new style. Could be a retcon.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Felixthestoat

Post by Felixthestoat »

She's all rebellious and stuff.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

D-Rock wrote:
Adoring Fan wrote: I mean controversy is all in teh eye of the beholder but... I haven't seen people riled up like in this plot-line ever before XD first was Keene dead then Sasha the one on the tape and now this? i stand by my most controversial comment! XD
You weren't around for the Heaven's Not Enough threads, were you? Those got bad in the beginning. I recall one of them had to be locked for a short while to let things cool down.
Nope, I hadn't joined the forums yet during heavens not enough so i cant argue on that point.

I do have to ask though, do you guys think we will get a answer on Halloween? Or do you think that's simply when we hit the bottom of the rabbit hole?
Image Image
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

Adoring Fan wrote:I do have to ask though, do you guys think we will get a answer on Halloween? Or do you think that's simply when we hit the bottom of the rabbit hole?
I think that we will get more information on Halloween, but also think it would be too soon to find the real killer (Probably not Sasha)
MrParaduo

Post by MrParaduo »

Anyone else notice Sasha's eyes have no pupils? :3
There are many words and phrases that can cause an experienced wizard to tremble in fear. Chief among them being "oops."
Fish Preferred

Post by Fish Preferred »

MrParaduo wrote:Anyone else notice Sasha's eyes have no pupils? :3
No. That fact completely escaped all of us.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.
Mistacheeeez
Location: Scouring the vast wastelands of the internet for any memes not yet devoured by the masses!

Post by Mistacheeeez »

D-Rock wrote:
Fish Preferred wrote:
John-056 wrote: Sasha's missing the Heart-shaped mark on her Right Hip, [...]
But that's nothing new.
Well, that was Sasha's design in an older style. That does make me wonder if we're supposed to accept that the mark is a natural pattern in this new style. Could be a retcon.
Well, seeing as she still has the mark on the recording, we can be pretty sure it isn't a new style. And like I said before, Rick has been CLEARLY showing her right hip- the one with the birth mark- meaning that either he's completely forgotten or that he's trying to show us this important peice of evidence!!!
I thought about changing my signature but decided against it, it's too much work!
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Badger wrote:Some people have been mentioning that this 'Sasha' that - along with missing her 'not a cutie mark' - is also missing her ear piercing. While I am totally on board with the idea that this is an impostor of Sasha and is not really her, I would like to show that the last time that Sasha has been seen outside of this arc (as far as I can tell) is in this strip https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... ondegreen/ which, notably, Sasha is lacking her ear piercing as well. It could be just because she was on stage but it was something that I noticed.

Also, in that strip we can see Sasha's eye (along with the faint outline of her face) behind her hair tuff showing that it is simply a stylistically choice and doesn't mean anything important...I think.

This is my first time ever posting here on the forums even thought I've been following them for a long time. I just wanted to try to find the last time we have seen Sasha hoping it would be in this new style so that we could compare to today's comic. Sadly, Sasha's eyes are to small to see in Lady in Mondegreen but I am pretty sure the eye style that she currently has in this strip is a clear sign that something is really up.
Now that you mention it, this 'Sasha' isn't wearing her usual armbands as well. She was clearly seen wearing them in the Security footage, and since she's missing those as well as her heart mark, this is a doppelganger, since the only time Sasha never wore them, was when she was actually dressed differently. The Bangles are pretty much a part of her casual wear, so if she isn't wearing them and is only wearing her collar...
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Mistacheeeez wrote:
D-Rock wrote:
Fish Preferred wrote:
But that's nothing new.
Well, seeing as she still has the mark on the recording, we can be pretty sure it isn't a new style. And like I said before, Rick has been CLEARLY showing her right hip- the one with the birth mark- meaning that either he's completely forgotten or that he's trying to show us this important peice of evidence!!!
What I meant was that the strip used as evidence by Fish Preferred was in the 2.0 style. The heart mark wouldn't be introduced until the 3.0 style, which has been in use for some time now. I was wondering if we get another flashback event a la Housepets Babies if we would see a younger Sasha with the mark.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Bengali108

Post by Bengali108 »

MrParaduo wrote:Anyone else notice Sasha's eyes have no pupils? :3
Actually, I had pointed that little tidbit out just a little bit earlier. ^ ^ I discuss it in my post.
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

I'm seeing quite a few people pointing fingers at the pink husky, but it wouldn't work. Characters under the influence of another being exhibit a change in eye color to match the controller.

The pink husky's eyes are red.
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
silver16

Post by silver16 »

MrBlueSky7 wrote:I feel like we're gonna be in for one BIG reveal come this Halloween...
Sasha was secretly a serial murderer all along? :o

Then "wake up"? :mrgreen:
“Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.”
- Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Fish Preferred wrote:
John-056 wrote:This isn't Sasha. Her body language, eyes, expression and the fact that she didn't recognize Fox just scream 'Imposter'.
Except that not addressing someone by name isn't the same as not knowing who they are.
Okay, 1: The reason I say that the real Sasha would call Fox 'Foxy-bon' regardless of rank or Job is because Sasha uses affectionate nicknames for anyone she truly considers a friend, even in the non-romantic sense. She Considers Fox a friend, so she would have called him Foxy-Bon upon seeing him. However, she called him 'Officer', a more neutral term, which is something she NEVER uses for friends.
Fish Preferred wrote:
John-056 wrote:Someone, likely the canid infront of Fox, is trying to ruin Sasha's life and likely prevent the Rights for Pets to be on the same level as humans to even be signed.
Then there's still the question of that canid's motive, unless you mean it's the old miniature-human-in-a-dog-suit trick.
2. This Version of 'Sasha' here could have been owned by somebody else who actually wants to see pets as nothing more than dumb animals... Or, she could be a Sibling of Sasha who's likely gotten the short-er end of the stick compared to Sasha... Or this is just a similar looking dog to Sasha, a possible sibling of her's, who was ordered to kill Keene Milton and frame Sasha. Mini-Human in a Dog-suit was a throwaway quote used by Bailey when she was annoyed at King.
Fish Preferred wrote:
John-056 wrote:Sasha's missing the Heart-shaped mark on her Right Hip, [...]
But that's nothing new.
3. That is a VERY old comic around Art Shift 2.0, prior to Art Shift 3.0. Artshift 3.0 was described by Rick to give the Cast a more unique appearance and apparel to differentiate them better. Did you even check Rick's websites? He put up three character sheets, each being of Sasha, Fox and King, showing off their new appearances, breeds, What Paw they use most often and notable physical traits.
Fish Preferred wrote:
John-056 wrote:If this truly were Sasha, she would have called him 'Foxy-Bon', regardless of rank or job.
John-056 wrote:Another is that, if this WAS Sasha, the second panel would have had her tail wagging, or wiggling slightly. It's stock still in that scene. Sasha always wags her tail when she strikes a glamorous pose. Since the tail is just hanging up with no movement, this isn't Sasha. It's someone who looks like her but isn't her.
Both behavioural quirks. Those can be altered, and Sasha's is probably the most malleable psyche of them all.
4. Altered? Easily Malleable? Sasha is a complex character. She's not a complete Air-Head (Most Notable when Bino tried regifting her for Valentine's Day), she's talented at the Piano, And she has a Frightening Rage Face. And you have the idea that, 'Oh, she's an Air-Head, so it'll be easy to destroy her personality and make her into a killer!' NO. That's not how it works. If you destroy someone's Psyche, then what is left? An Empty shell, that's what. Also, last I checked, breaking one's Psyche does NOT make a Body Mark disappear. Rick even States that it's NOT a Cutie mark, so it won't disappear when her Psyche is broken.

Besides, we've already seen that Daisy is actually rather intelligent. And did you remember what she said when she told the two cops where Sasha's been going?
"Sometimes, it's easy to put on a Happy face. But it seemed like when Sasha came back from Obediance Training, she wasn't even doing That Well."
Sasha may have been Stepford Smiling for yonks, but if Daisy, a fellow Stepford Smiler, notices something wrong, then there IS something wrong... And it all started with the Obedience Training. Either it's brainwashed her, or that other Sasha is a Poorly made clone, a Doppleganger or another female dog pretending to be Sasha.
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

John-056 wrote:
Fish Preferred wrote:
4. Altered? Easily Malleable? Sasha is a complex character. She's not a complete Air-Head (Most Notable when Bino tried regifting her for Valentine's Day), she's talented at the Piano, And she has a Frightening Rage Face. And you have the idea that, 'Oh, she's an Air-Head, so it'll be easy to destroy her personality and make her into a killer!' NO. That's not how it works. If you destroy someone's Psyche, then what is left? An Empty shell, that's what. Also, last I checked, breaking one's Psyche does NOT make a Body Mark disappear. Rick even States that it's NOT a Cutie mark, so it won't disappear when her Psyche is broken.
That's not what's being said here. The complexity of Sasha's character is not in question. However, she would likely have the most malleable mind simply because (as far as we know, anyway) she's the most damaged character. She has been through a lot without many breaks, if any, so there's bound to be a lot of stress on her mind.

Imagine a soda can, freshly emptied. This is Sasha's mind. If you put a heavy weight on top—Hartford's abuse—it holds, but it's under stress supporting that weight. Just tap the side and...

CRUNCH

...it fails.

GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Never occurred to me, but i wonder if Sasha goes to the pound regularly to avoid problems and is using the car scenario as an excuse to go back again, except doesn't realize murder is involved? Daisy implied that Sasha hasn't been the same since she returned from her training, but it could be a case that the training is working or it's taking a toll on her...

Although a stretch, it dawned on me also that Bino and Sasha's relationship might've started at the pound as well.

EDIT: ANOTHER thing that occurred to me - Sasha knows alot about cars :O
Ryusuta

Post by Ryusuta »

Yep. She's definitely under mind control.
guru4567

Post by guru4567 »

Naro Rivers wrote:I'm seeing quite a few people pointing fingers at the pink husky, but it wouldn't work. Characters under the influence of another being exhibit a change in eye color to match the controller.

Ah, you are right. I dislike being colorblind -- I had to zoom in on the comic to verify the color difference.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Naro Rivers wrote:
John-056 wrote:
Fish Preferred wrote:Both behavioural quirks. Those can be altered, and Sasha's is probably the most malleable psyche of them all.
That's not what's being said here. The complexity of Sasha's character is not in question. However, she would likely have the most malleable mind simply because (as far as we know, anyway) she's the most damaged character. She has been through a lot without many breaks, if any, so there's bound to be a lot of stress on her mind.

Imagine a soda can, freshly emptied. This is Sasha's mind. If you put a heavy weight on top—Hartford's abuse—it holds, but it's under stress supporting that weight. Just tap the side and...

CRUNCH

...it fails.
That may be so, yet last I checked, Sasha HAS been coping, via helping the Forest animals anyway she can. Why do you think they've gone as far as to call her the Traveller? Also, did you not read what I wrote? I also pointed out Sasha's missing Mark, her missing Bangles, Not recognizing Fox and calling him Officer rather than Foxy-Bon... Too many inconsistencies from Sasha to not be a fake. You can break a person, but you can't rewrite everything about them. Behavior traits don't just disappear! If Sasha HAD Snapped, she would have called Fox "Foxy-Bon" rather than officer.

I have no idea why so many people are jumping to the conclusion that "Sasha Did It." It's too easy and it feels like this Canid is trying too Hard to act like Sasha without the soul or personality. As a matter of fact, why are you also agreeing with Sasha being a murderer? Why do so many people want to think that Sasha's a murderer and passing it off as 'Snapping from stress'. That's not entirely how it works.

To snap and become a murderer would mean that the Targeted person had to wrong them in someway and that the Murderer would have to bear a grudge. Keene Milton hasn't really earned Sasha's Ire from any of the comics and the few people that actually have, I can possibly name two: Mr Hartford, Her Owner, and Bino Whatever-his-Surname-was-Again... And even then, Sasha hasn't been one to hold grudges, so it doesn't make sense, since Keene Milton, a person who hasn't wronged her and is pushing for Sentient Animals to have the same rights as Humans, was the Target for Murder. If Sasha had been Helping so many woodland animals without a second thought, why would she want to kill the person who would give the Woodland animals the same rights as any human being?

Still, on a different topic, I agree with what you said about the Pink Husky not being the one possessing Sasha, if she's even being possessed. One is, as you said, the eye color. Blood red with a black iris, rather than the current blank light-pink/magneta of "Sasha's" eyes. Also, the Pink Envelope is likely Pink Husky. I mean, why would Lime Husky pass Keene Milton a Pink Envelope out of nowhere without any sign of her Pink Husky friend? It's strange.

...And I've just had a thought. What if this version of Sasha is merely just a part of her, her insecurities and aggro, split off from her? Think Leonard Church's Fragments, only manifesting a full flesh and blood body separate from her own. What if the so-called Obedience Class, was actually a secret Cult trying to understand how to fragment one's soul to create clones of the person... And what if the Sasha we saw in the Footage is Sasha's "Theta", Her trust, and the one we have in front of Fox to be Sasha's "Gamma/Gray", the Liar? And if this is the case... Where's the "Sigma" and "Omega" of Sasha!?
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

Naro Rivers wrote:I'm seeing quite a few people pointing fingers at the pink husky, but it wouldn't work. Characters under the influence of another being exhibit a change in eye color to match the controller.

Zoom in as far as you can
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

VoidGaming404 wrote:

Zoom in as far as you can

This is the difference between both stripes' eye colours. The new style includes a change in the colour depending on the scene, so it's a bit more desaturated.

Sasha could perfectly be possessed by the pink husky although the difference between their eyes is way more than Fox's
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

John-056 wrote:I have no idea why so many people are jumping to the conclusion that "Sasha Did It." It's too easy and it feels like this Canid is trying too Hard to act like Sasha without the soul or personality. As a matter of fact, why are you also agreeing with Sasha being a murderer?
I'm not. I fully support the impostor idea. I was countering the quoted point, nothing more, and you bring up good counterpoints. Your other points from the previous post are also valid, hence why I didn't bring them up.

TlaiLaxu

Post by TlaiLaxu »

SeanWolf wrote:OK, after studying the past strips leading up to this one, this is what I deduced:

-Sasha isn't under mind control (Look at the sky in this strip - https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... c-victory/ - note that it is roughly evening. Thus, the lighting is making her fur look a shade darker) by the pink husky girl

-Now looking at this strip - https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... -evidence/ - and comparing it to today's strip, I did notice that Sasha is missing the heart shape on her leg. What I think is going on is that the Sasha in the video is the real Sasha and this one is a impersonator of sorts. Recall how Sasha is currently acting: She addresses Fox as "Officer" and not "Fox" and she acts all giddy over the fact that she attempted murder. Based on how Sasha acted in the past, this is unusual for her which is leading me to think that this is, in fact, Fake-Sasha and the real one is somewhere else.
I was thinking all that too.
Last edited by TlaiLaxu on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

Xane wrote:Did that "Obedience Training" class involve insects crawling into ears?
See ya what did there Xane, i too am on that Yugioh Arc V hype lol :lol:

Seriously tho what happened to ya Sash? :( Seriously having part 1 Naruto V Sasuke flashbacks, Fox trying to snap Sasha out of it but nothing is working...cue the sad music lol

"Sasha?! have you lost your mind?!, you could be arrested for this!", "But you wouldn't allow those scary dogs to arrest me would you?...Foxy-bon? she said with an sly smirk", "No...(smirk intensifies)....because i will arrest you myself!" the young cop said with tearful resolve. (smirk fades).

Could see it going something like that tho by the looks of things seems that Sasha wants to be arrested :o , this ark is awesome! :)
....Count on it!