2017/02/03 - Job Security

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2017/02/03 - Job Security

Post by D-Rock »

[2017/02/03 Job Security ]
Title Text: let me tell you of this opossum I babysat

Really, she's not wrong.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
guru4567

Re: 2017/02/03 - Job Security

Post by guru4567 »

Thinking King isn't going to accept anyone at this point.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Well Natalie will at least show the pups some discipline. :lol:
Last edited by Saturn381 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

Atleast she would protect the heck out of those pups.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hmm... Maybe the Sandwich family would be willing to take them?
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Iceheart

Post by Iceheart »

I mean so far she seems to have the most experience.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

There’s strength and there’s beauty -
And desire to be thought sane -
as a stunning young Wolf
stands to enter the game
Natalie would stand for them -
Or sit there and read -
But how would she stop them
When they proceed
To dismantle the door
And escape to the night?
Will she restrain herself
When they put up a fight?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

Natalie, that jacket suits you perfectly
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Is it just me... Or does Natalie look even more... Feminine... And curvy? ...And... I'm not sure if putting the combined version of 'Bust' and 'tier' would be accepted by the PG ratings of this comic.

She didn't look like that before. And I'm not talking about her wardrobe. She looks good in that biker jacket. Still, her previous jobs also say she's a no-nonsense badflank she-wolf. Rawr~. However, her current appearance reminds of of some of Rick's other works involving several female Bikers.

Still, I wonder if Nat had to ever do a 'Puny God' moment with any unruly customers as a Bouncer, only with a Stunstick/Collapsible Baton? And technically speaking, being a Bouncer/Warden is babysitting... If by Babysitting, we mean Big burly and deadly blokes who'd likely need force to keep them inline rather than young, meek and hyperactive pups that just need a good pair of eyes, ears, and a level mind.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Is it bad that it took me till coming to the forum, without the usual tags, to remember that it was Natalie? Well, at least she has some experience controlling people/animals it's a start even if it's not exactly what they want.
UnseenPanther

Post by UnseenPanther »

Gee Natalie sure does look curvy, even moreso than usual. =)
Jakkal

Post by Jakkal »

she sure looks.... appealing.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

John-056 wrote:Is it just me... Or does Natalie look even more... Feminine... And curvy? ...And... I'm not sure if putting the combined version of 'Bust' and 'tier' would be accepted by the PG ratings of this comic.

She didn't look like that before. And I'm not talking about her wardrobe. She looks good in that biker jacket. Still, her previous jobs also say she's a no-nonsense badflank she-wolf. Rawr~. However, her current appearance reminds of of some of Rick's other works involving several female Bikers.

Still, I wonder if Nat had to ever do a 'Puny God' moment with any unruly customers as a Bouncer, only with a Stunstick/Collapsible Baton? And technically speaking, being a Bouncer/Warden is babysitting... If by Babysitting, we mean Big burly and deadly blokes who'd likely need force to keep them inline rather than young, meek and hyperactive pups that just need a good pair of eyes, ears, and a level mind.
Judging by the comments it's not just you. I think so too, not that I mind to be honest.
Althought I guess when you look here, you ca kinda see she was supposed to look more feminine with the time or it's just me.

I must agree, this looks really does fit Natalie. I must admit I forgot about Rick's other work about female bikers. Good catch :mrgreen:

I'm also wondering if she also was the babysitter of some of the wolf cubs. King should really think about hiring her.
Argent

Post by Argent »

So where did she get the picture of Satau anyway?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Argent wrote:So where did she get the picture of Satau anyway?
Karishad: the cartoon master of do not ask how?

I think Natalie has always been a bit curvy, though the jacket accentuates it somewhat (makes me also wonder if a hyena in another one of Rick Griffin's works is recruiting). Too bad she didn't make the cut. If a bear is of no threat to her then I'm sure the pups would be as safe as can be.
Frank

Post by Frank »

guru4567 wrote:Thinking King isn't going to accept anyone at this point.
That would be a twist: They have to take them with them and see some really babyish movie and go to a family-friendly restaurant

...oh snap pets aren't allowed there are they?
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

John-056 wrote:Is it just me... Or does Natalie look even more... Feminine... And curvy? ...And... I'm not sure if putting the combined version of 'Bust' and 'tier' would be accepted by the PG ratings of this comic.

Yeah i'm gonna be honest i feel like Rick sexualizes her more in every strip... This one feels more PG-13 if anything with the open "boob showing" jacket. Its actually made me feel bad for that character as i feel like she went from a sorta aloof girl who was just helping her family to someone who fell in with the wrong sorta people. Also considering that Rick just created a new and openly mature comic i'm starting to wonder if he is just slowly abandoning the PG idea altogether or if perhaps this sorta thing is leaking over from the other.

I mean, its not a bad thing. just that its a break from past actions. I dunno what is everyone's thoughts on this?

ADDON:
lol it got censored to birdie.... congrats censorship you actually made something that wasn't sexual sound like it was!
Image Image
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Adoring Fan wrote:Yeah i'm gonna be honest i feel like Rick sexualizes her more in every strip... This one feels more PG-13 if anything with the open "birdie showing" jacket. Its actually made me feel bad for that character as i feel like she went from a sorta aloof girl who was just helping her family to someone who fell in with the wrong sorta people. Also considering that Rick just created a new and openly mature comic i'm starting to wonder if he is just slowly abandoning the PG idea altogether or if perhaps this sorta thing is leaking over from the other.

I mean, its not a bad thing. just that its a break from past actions. I dunno what is everyone's thoughts on this?
Well as far as I know the last comic strip we saw her was in this and before we saw her here
and it really doesn't look like she gets more sexualized, althought I think I do understand why you think like that. It does look a bit odd around the chest area, since none of the other characters have it.

About her clothing style: I think it's neat and fits her. It really adds something and while I'm not sure about her age, I always thought she was in the age, where she acts more rebellious and annoyed. Like a teenager during puberty. Also most of the time she looked more annoyed than anything (at least to me), which is no wonder if you think about the house hold she lives in.

I also don't think Rick will abandond the PG rating, I think it's more a leaking over. At least that's what it looks to me.
Cyon

Post by Cyon »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:Well as far as I know the last comic strip we saw her was in this and before we saw her here
and it really doesn't look like she gets more sexualized, althought I think I do understand why you think like that. It does look a bit odd around the chest area, since none of the other characters have it.

About her clothing style: I think it's neat and fits her. It really adds something and while I'm not sure about her age, I always thought she was in the age, where she acts more rebellious and annoyed. Like a teenager during puberty. Also most of the time she looked more annoyed than anything (at least to me), which is no wonder if you think about the house hold she lives in.

I also don't think Rick will abandond the PG rating, I think it's more a leaking over. At least that's what it looks to me.
Well said. Given that the wolves have shorter fur than say Sasha (who just has a tuft of fur over the chest area), it's not too overboard. It's nowhere near A&H in terms of how characters are drawn.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Oooh, Natalie looks so sensual. 8-) Good you ask for the sitter job, but I agree with King. Those previous jobs are a bit too hard to have to deal with small puppies. :P If there's a wolf who should take care of the puppies, that's Lucretia, I bet on her. ;) Anyway, King doesn't want wolves, so... :P Eh, this is being a mission impossible for King. :D
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

On the bright side - she would make a good bodyguard =P

Just...just watchout for her food.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Cyon wrote:
HundKatzeMaus wrote:Well as far as I know the last comic strip we saw her was in this and before we saw her here

Well said. Given that the wolves have shorter fur than say Sasha (who just has a tuft of fur over the chest area), it's not too overboard. It's nowhere near A&H in terms of how characters are drawn.
I agree very well put and she defiantly comes across as mid-late teens personality wise.
Image Image
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

She seems great. Go with her, King!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
FancyHat
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US...Would prefer Scotland.

Post by FancyHat »

...Well someone become a Greaser. And also I feel like there's a reference in this that I'm not getting.
"Crimes?" "Crimes."