2017/06/08 - Touched By An Angels

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Argent

Re: 2017/06/08 - Touched By An Angels

Post by Argent »

Xane wrote:It's kind of unfair Fox is the only one that has no memory of what happened in Heaven...
Yeh, I was kind of expecting his memory to come back when the angels showed up.
GameCobra wrote:Also, Breel is now catching my interest with those head gestures. :3
Reeeeealy?

Obbl wrote:I do believe it was not that they lacked the mental capacity to plan ahead but that they simply did not, due to an excess of contentedness with and a lack of drive to improve the way things are -- as opposed to the humans who constantly assume and wish things could be better than they are now.
The advantage to grumpface.

Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Argent wrote:Reeeeealy?
first time just felt not-so-slinky. (More like a bridge)

second time came off slinky. x3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Maryalee wrote:Keene is yet to learn the difference between "What's good for him" and "To his good." He's fallen into the mindset that many people have: "If only I can get this one *thing* then I will be happy." If Breel could teach him anything it should be that happiness is internal, until you share it.

I actually disagree with this for a very specific reason. Keene really gains nothing from animal rights himself. He already is one of the wealthiest beings on the planet and as we have seen enjoys a life that most humans in HPU couldn't even dream of attaining. So truly weather his suffrage plans happen or not he has not gaind or lost anything. His plans do however benefit other animals greatly. While happiness from material stuff is shallow keene is seeking rights. To say that everyone would be happy with the hand life deals them no matter how bad? That "lot in life" idea has been the very thing that kept real world slave institutions and cast systems alive.

In this respect i see keene as a true emancipator. He has nothing to gain from this but is willing to do anything and sacrifice anything if only it makes life better for others. depending on how you look at it keene could be a monster or a saint. Its all in the perspective of the onlooker.
Image Image
silver16

Post by silver16 »

Well, you were fairly warned they were coming Fox! :P
“Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.”
- Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Just noticed that Fox no longer has the pins on his bandana
Argent

Post by Argent »

GameCobra wrote:
Argent wrote:Reeeeealy?
first time just felt not-so-slinky. (More like a bridge)

second time came off slinky. x3
You don't want to pet his orange bib all floofed out like that?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @