2017/06/12 - Universal Constant

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Welsh Halfwit

Re: 2017/06/12 - Universal Constant

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

xhunterko wrote:
D-Rock wrote:[2017/06/12 - Universal Constant ]
Title Text: look at it this way, if you fail, you won't have enough time to feel bad about it.

You know those movies and games where the normal kid has to save all of reality? Like that. You'll find some godly artifacts to go with your school uniform pretty easily, so have fun.
Anyone notice Sabrina looks especially buff today? Even more so then usual?
I'm, I'm sorry.
*sees himself out*
She DOESN'T. Look happy to see the Heavenly Huskies draped over Fox, does she?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
xhunterko wrote:
D-Rock wrote:[2017/06/12 - Universal Constant ]
Title Text: look at it this way, if you fail, you won't have enough time to feel bad about it.

You know those movies and games where the normal kid has to save all of reality? Like that. You'll find some godly artifacts to go with your school uniform pretty easily, so have fun.
Anyone notice Sabrina looks especially buff today? Even more so then usual?
I'm, I'm sorry.
*sees himself out*
She DOESN'T. Look happy to see the Heavenly Huskies draped over Fox, does she?
Well, neither does Tarot. XD
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

I just thought of something.

In the furry web comic Jack (not linking, way above our rating), a kiss from an angel could restore memories. Perhaps if Fox and one of the huskies kiss, he'll remember their earlier moments? :3
John-056

Post by John-056 »

gamepopper wrote:Give Fox a police hat! His fantasy class can be Guard. :P
Hmm... Shame Destiny can't be referenced here. Then again, it would be ridiculous to see a Dog/Cat wearing a Titan Helmet/Hunter Mask/Warlock Hood and nothing else. Seriously, why should the Pets/Anthros only wear hats and other minor attire like straps and shawls for the LARPs? Why not simple chest pieces (Like the K9U Jackets) and/or shoulder armor that matches their hat?

I mean, when Fox was younger, he wore a trenchcoat once to 'look cool'. Still, would Glasses Count for the game? Or even Masks? I'd see Fox wearing a Pet-sized Duster and Cowboy hat.

Another thing is, Keene may not know how to access the Mana Pool. Pete may have given him the Mana Block, but Keene may or may not have been told of a way to access it.

Also, with all this talk of Keene Destroying the World/Corrupting the Natural Order, I'd like to slip in my own thoughts. Keene may end up bringing about The End... Indirectly. The End would actually be brought about by Humans.

Why do I say that? Well, Remember when Keene Left in a Huff after arguing with Mister Steward, that he talked to someone on a Phone saying: "I Believe I've Sufficiently Provoked Him." and "Yes, I'll Hold While you Laugh Maniacally." As shown here.

In the forums on that Page, I also had a theory where Keene had a Bunch of Researchers try and find out what to do with the original Mana Block that Pete gave the Ferret, as seen here in the second panel.

It's likely that while they had to stop working on any projects they had with the Mana Block after Karishad stole it, there was still enough data to start whatever plans that this new villain has in mind... And that's if this new/old foe is even thinking like a businessman. If they are aware of Magic, then it would be even worst, since weither by accident or intentionally, they'd try to ruin the world for their own nefarious purposes.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Argent

Post by Argent »

John-056 wrote:I mean, when Fox was younger, he wore a trenchcoat once to 'look cool'. Still, would Glasses Count for the game? Or even Masks? I'd see Fox wearing a Pet-sized Duster and Cowboy hat.
Harry Dresden style Urban Sorcery?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

TBH Sabrina has looked that way for a bit now i think. She doesn't really look buff IMHO but that's sorta subjective.
Image Image
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

So now that we have Spring and Summer's names, are they going to be tagged in their appearances in previous arcs?

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Argent wrote:
John-056 wrote:I mean, when Fox was younger, he wore a trenchcoat once to 'look cool'. Still, would Glasses Count for the game? Or even Masks? I'd see Fox wearing a Pet-sized Duster and Cowboy hat.
...Something like that. Never did watch Dresden Files, so I wouldn't know.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Bandit1990 wrote:So now that we have Spring and Summer's names, are they going to be tagged in their appearances in previous arcs?
I don't think so, that'd make any new readers suspect that they are going to come back. SPOILERS.
Argent

Post by Argent »

John-056 wrote:
Argent wrote:
...Something like that. Never did watch Dresden Files, so I wouldn't know.
I read the books, haven't seen the TV version, but if he animates a zombie dinosaur I called it here.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @