2017/09/08 – All Of It, Maxwell

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
John-056

Re: 2017/09/08 – All Of It, Maxwell

Post by John-056 »

Buster wrote:
Argent wrote:wrong kind of angel.
So, he turns into a non-anthro white bunny with anger management issues?
Since when did Angel Bunny come with an AT field?
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Argent

Post by Argent »

John-056 wrote:Since when did Angel Bunny come with an AT field?
Whoops, that was supposed to be a secret.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Argent wrote:
John-056 wrote:Since when did Angel Bunny come with an AT field?
Whoops, that was supposed to be a secret.
*Sigh* There's a reason I hate such jokes. It's fine for Fanfics, but not fine for... This. }:-[
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Ah, come on, nothing wrong with a bit of playful banter every once in a while, just as long as it doesn't overtake the topic. :)
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

I know, but I ran into a Stupid Fanfic a while back where Angel was this Bad... Crud, I doubt I can even use that term without hammering the PG Rating. Anyway, you know what I mean, he was OP'd, basically.

Frankly, when I put down my reviews, they were hopes on seeing what Peanut becomes WHEN he puts on the Hat. I wanted to see him take a role that fit what he promised to take at the very start when he was handing out the hats, while at the same time, not being Super OP'd or be a Tail-Pull with it being Spot (Superdog) who somehow has medical powers (since he also has Captain Marvel's Powerset, which would mean he'd be immune to Magic even with Ophaninite), or be something so ridiculous that I'd have an aneurysm just looking at it.

I mean, when Bailey became a Paladin, she was given a cool transformation sequence, as well as an Awesome form! Peanut not getting something similar would seem rather unfair. I mean, Bailey's form wasn't OP'd, and was still both Awesome and Practical.

However, I'd find it even worst if Rick makes it so Peanut NEVER puts on the Hat or is unable to Transform when he tries. Seriously, Res was able to transform when he first entered the temple and then put the hat on while INSIDE it! It would basically mean that Rick would be willing to 'Yank the Dog's Chain' for both the fans and Peanut alike!

Basically, I want to see what Peanut can make that's NOT Spot (Superdog) related, AND fits a medical role, while at the same time, seeing what powers they'd get! I mean, Peanut's known to be VERY Imaginative, it's just that his Artistic Talent is a bit... Lacking.

I mean, Tarot used Peanut to play events of the 'Pridelands Book' with near perfect accuracy, up until Peanut got tired of Playing 'Holodeck Catalyst' and intervened as Spot (Superdog)... And Tarot was using PEANUT'S Mind to do it, not her's, as she has no knowledge of Pridelands, just going with Peanut's memories of how it goes.

Basically, I want to see him make a Good form that's Medical, but with good Offensive or Defensive roles... And isn't OP'd. From what I can tell, the Temple uses what the Wearer of the Hat thinks of themselves in that form, like Grape and Max imagining themselves as Ninjas and Res being a Weretiger, even with the Hat being a crudely drawn image of what it's supposed to be.

Another thing I wanna see, is the cast, post-temple Crashers, being like Zach, keeping their powers once they leave. It would be cool to imagine Res activating 'WereTiger' Strength at will, or Max/Grape being able to toss around smoke bombs or Shuriken... Matter of fact, it would make some situations pretty hilarious as well as awesome.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Argent wrote:Image
Not... What I had in mind, but if he's relatively Smol, as in, human or bigger by a foot, I'd let it slide. This isn't exactly OP'd as he could still be mauled if he's not careful, but is durable and can fight back rather than stick to the sidelines... As well as stick to a Medical Role.

Hopefully.