2017/12/01 – Full Frontal Contact

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Buster
Game Master

Re: 2017/12/01 – Full Frontal Contact

Post by Buster »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:
NHWestoN wrote:Hey, Cesco. I'm not sure Breel's comment clearly indicates how he got launched from this world to the next. Just seems ambiguous to me. Either way, however he got there, there he is...

Regards.
Eeeeh I'm PRETTY sure that's a blatant indication that he has at least gotten hit by a train before. It's an oddly specific thing to stop at a moment for and then say a past tense like "any more". Even if he wasn't killed by it, he has been hurt by a train before, but how many cases of being harmed by a train yeild in the person not dying?
...okay a few but we're talking cartoon tropes here. :P
am i the only one who pictured breel in place f the 'i like trains' kid from ASDF movie?
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Buster wrote:am i the only one who pictured breel in place f the 'i like trains' kid from ASDF movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DjOL2we8ko
(Btw the forum could benefit from updating to phpBB 3.2.1, it looks like it's still running 2.x)
Mctwisp

Post by Mctwisp »

If Keene was sleeping, how Breel was teleported with him? He probably was really close to get caught by the...

...oh.
"It's not a good thing to be remembered, and the worst is I remember." - McTwisp
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Mctwisp wrote:If Keene was sleeping, how Breel was teleported with him? He probably was really close to get caught by the...

...oh.
Not to ruin the joke, but as a celestial in a mission I'd expect him to be aware of the events in the temple or automatically teleported when he's needed.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

First a train, now titanic Tarot ... There's just something about Breel that seems to magnetize huge, hurtling objects ...... poor dear.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

xtriniboyz wrote:i got to say that was some pounce as mordecai and rigby would say " broken bones "
Oooooooooooh!

Image Image
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

"Alright, Edgar. Now drop a train on'em."
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

I'm calling it, Max gets knocked into the mana well and gets the mana :lol:
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

...and there's another "fearless prediction" and it is plausible. Thinkin' on it, I'm kinda drifting towards NaF's call, that Kitsune likes it when everybody loses. But nine-tails does like somebody getting a prize ... "a surprise !!"

"Predictions are just so hard ... Especially about the future!"

Regards.
Keldor

Post by Keldor »

leinglo wrote:The culmination of his most audacious and potentially risky scheme yet, and Keene couldn't even manage to be fully awake for it? He's been watching, he should've been ready and waiting for them!
Hey now! His people sleep 22 hours a day! Expecting him to be awake for the entire thing is just unreasonable!
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

They are a noble, Tired people. :P

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

True, concocting diabolical plots is exhausting work...