2017/12/25 - 12 Days of Housepets

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Pecan
Game Master

Re: 2017/12/25 - 12 Days of Housepets

Post by Pecan »

I really hope this gets voiced (sang?) at some point, would love to hear/see this as an actual song.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Soerix

Post by Soerix »

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas :)
Time to react to everything about this great stuff! 8-)

- Is it just me, or has Bino put on a little weight ?
- I love how Sasha took 9 "days" to realize boxing gloves were not such a well-picked present for her :lol:
- What is there in a "not-chocolate" beverage? And I agree with Bandit1990, I’m sure Dallas stopped as soon as Joey noooooo’d him.
- When announcing the present she was getting, Tarot seemed kinda blasé or like "Peanut is still learning how to be a good boyfriend to me, but I'm afraid of what he has bought for me"... And one could say she was right, considering what she got ^^ although she did seem surprised.
- Cool to see Jessica growing fond of Nintendo!
- Aw come on, Max. Be a better boyfriend next Christmas: don't forget to go buy her a present ;)
leinglo wrote:So, wait, Grape and Max ritually kill chickens all the time?
I think that just like us, they don't see what the wolves have censored, and like us they assume that they're doing smooches, which they do all the time (to quote Grape's official biography, "Her boyfriend is Maxwell and they make much snuggles"). That's why Max says "Smooches count for the kangaroos apparently!". (Also, I still find it pretty weird that Max has grown this tiny goatee since the beginning of the current arc... :? How old is everyone in human years, by the way?)
- Poor Sabrina and Fido… May they be immune to this in the next Christmas!
- Also, Mungo. I just LOVE this guy. So glad he has become a recurrent character :D
- And Bruce and Roosy are such a heartwarming couple. :') I sure was a part of that collective awww.
- Duchess saying « screw this » ?? :shock: Not very PG…
- Even though the last « day » ended with the gag with Bino and the bear (I agree with Cesco, Bino ruined the top couple moment!), I really loved the fact that the music started by slowing down in order to highlight how important the Bailey-King couple is. Also, I agree with Dissension, a « fruit cake » could be King's gift ^^

Thanks a lot Rick for this original and awesome work!! :)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Soerix wrote:- I love how Sasha took 9 "days" to realize boxing gloves were not such a well-picked present for her :lol:
Count the gloves.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Along with the 2014 Christmas "Pageantate" arc, this goes right into my mandatory 25 December reading list!!
yellowcrash10

Post by yellowcrash10 »

I had the stupidest grin while playing this. That Bruce and Roosevelt scene completed my life.
Also, thank you for making a Linux build! Us geeks appreciate it! :)
I break my computer, so you don't have to! :D
You copied my entire signature? How peculiar...
Given that AB≅AB, prove that AB≇AB.
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

Keldor wrote:My grandfather used to send us a fruitcake every Christmas. None of us actually liked fruitcake, but tradition is tradition.
The way I see it, if there's good reason to get rid of a tradition (wasting food, for example), then "because it's tradition" is not a good enough reason to keep it...
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Soerix

Post by Soerix »

Argent wrote:
Soerix wrote:- I love how Sasha took 9 "days" to realize boxing gloves were not such a well-picked present for her :lol:
Count the gloves.
Oh, I didn't notice a third one popped up XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, Sasha's facial expression is just priceless. You gotta wonder what Kevin was thinking when he .... oops, never mind.