2018/04/11 - Pack Animals

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Panther

Re: 2018/04/11 - Pack Animals

Post by Panther »

TeflonCougar wrote:Possible awkward future moment when Thomas, having be restored earlier, returns to the zoo for a visit and a young camel runs up to the fence and excitedly greets her Daddy. The looks on the faces of the other humans would be worth it alone.

I can't see it working smoothly into any story line. At best a Storyboard one shot.
Seeing all the events he's gone through in the temple , i don't think Thomas got enough time to do "it" with Sofia :oops:
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Alright, I think we can move away from that train of thought now.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sofie's probably decided Thomas is just too dependent (and stupid) for her tastes...
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

GameCobra wrote:Just dawned on me today, but it's funny to think that Milton tested this theory on one of the humans before passing away ~ then we learn it was Milton himself that tested it. He just got the lucky draw that he, infact, became a ferret.
Are you referring to Mr. Milton being a ferret in Heaven? Because in Heaven you can look like whatever you want, regardless of what you looked like in life.

It's probably very simple, but could someone explain the title text. I get that it's supposed to be a cheesy phrase like "turn that frown upside down", but what is can'tmel supposed to mean?
The cape comes with the promotion.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

A camel that can't? Sorta like an otter that otter'not-ter, maybe....?
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

How did a camel get inside?

I guess he was very determined. :P
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Vanice

Post by Vanice »

Champion Wallace wrote:It's probably very simple, but could someone explain the title text. I get that it's supposed to be a cheesy phrase like "turn that frown upside down", but what is can'tmel supposed to mean?
I assume it's just the fact that Steward is packing and talking to animals. At the same time. But i could be wrong
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately...."
"Like is any of this for real? Or not?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Champion Wallace wrote:I get that it's supposed to be a cheesy phrase like "turn that frown upside down", but what is can'tmel supposed to mean?
It's a nonsense word derived from a portmanteau of Can't and Camel inserted for the sake of making a pun.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.