2018/04/18 – Hug It Out

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Ryusuta

Re: 2018/04/18 – Hug It Out

Post by Ryusuta »

The thing is, Tarot was FAR from perfect even when she WAS connected to Dragon. I mean... she was connected to DRAGON, which is pretty freaking far from perfection, dood. X3
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

...even demi-gods need a cuddle sometimes, huh, GK, you charming cosmic rogue, you?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peanut, check your back for a 'kick me' sign.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Soerix

Post by Soerix »

Come on, Tarot, stop pouting and saying "it's still hard" about not saving the day yourself, and listen to Kitsune. Satisfy yourself with surviving!
I wonder what Peanut wanted to ask Tarot...
But anyway, I'm just so happy to see again Peanut's love for hugs :D
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Group hug? Hey, it worked for Peanut, Grape, and Maxwell.... !
leinglo

Post by leinglo »

Soerix wrote:I wonder what Peanut wanted to ask Tarot...
Wouldn't it just be the crowning irony if Peanut had been looking for Tarot to tell her they really were breaking up after all?

I know, I know, it's unlikely, I'm just saying.
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

I'll have to admit it and yes, Tarot looks quite cute in the first and second panels.

But who can deny an hug from someone with nine fluffy tails? :P

To be honest: Who's fluffier? Tarot or Great Kitsune?
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Great Kitsune is being so comprehensive, that's good. ;) What he's saying is so right, but also so expected. Sometimes, Tarot is full of herself, we know that. :P Tarot, you're also being too much not amused... :roll: D'aww, Peanut is always so cute when he asks for hugs! :D I envy him right now, because he's getting deluxe Kitsune hugs for free. :P Yeah, learn from him, Tarot, and see to spend more time with your beloved. :)
Panther

Post by Panther »

Vuk91 wrote:
Panther wrote:Getting free hugs from Kitsune is priceless 8-)

Somewhere , i hate tarot : seeing how she's come between Grape and Peanut ........ :evil:
Technically, Grape chose Maxwell first, only afterwards was Tarot involved with Peanut. Otherwise... You could say that Peanut did admit that He was still in love with Grape at some point, I dunno if we ever see that again, and there was Dragon's crush on Peanut too, whom thought that Dragon was Tarot... I don't know what to say about those. X3

I would've loved to see Peanut and Grape pull a full-on Fido and Sabrina pairing style, but I guess life's not as simple as that. -Except if You are Fido or King, neither of them were seen with anyone else before their respective gfs (Sabrina for Fido, Bailey for King), and thus, seem to hit jackpot with their first girlfriends. First try won for them it seems. :3 And let's not forget about Keene and Breel, now that We got them too-
Yea , there was a sort of love between Grape and Peanut . But i was speaking more about Tarot mainly breaking this deep friendship between them X_X
vulpinator wrote:Sigh... and now Rick forces me to choose between keeping the adorable last panel from the previous strip and the adorable last panel here of Peanut and Kitsune hugging... how dare you Rick. How. Dare. You.
I think the hugging one is better X3
Ryusuta wrote:The thing is, Tarot was FAR from perfect even when she WAS connected to Dragon. I mean... she was connected to DRAGON, which is pretty freaking far from perfection, dood. X3
I think Dragon needs an hug to feel better (and lightly more perfect) :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cute as Peanut is, he might have let Tarot stay in Kitsune's comforting a little longer. She could have used a bit more time in his arms and advice. The break in their embrace may have been a bit abrupt for our put-upon Pomeranian...and Peanut can be a bit obtuse.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Panther wrote:
Vuk91 wrote:

Somewhere , i hate tarot : seeing how she's come between Grape and Peanut ........ :evil:
Technically, Grape chose Maxwell first, only afterwards was Tarot involved with Peanut. Otherwise... You could say that Peanut did admit that He was still in love with Grape at some point, I dunno if we ever see that again, and there was Dragon's crush on Peanut too, whom thought that Dragon was Tarot... I don't know what to say about those. X3

I would've loved to see Peanut and Grape pull a full-on Fido and Sabrina pairing style, but I guess life's not as simple as that. -Except if You are Fido or King, neither of them were seen with anyone else before their respective gfs (Sabrina for Fido, Bailey for King), and thus, seem to hit jackpot with their first girlfriends. First try won for them it seems. :3 And let's not forget about Keene and Breel, now that We got them too-
Yea , there was a sort of love between Grape and Peanut . But i was speaking more about Tarot mainly breaking this deep friendship between them X_X
Grape and Peanut are still incredibly close. It's just not romantic love. There are other types. Not sure where you're picking up that Tarot broke what they already had. :?:
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Panther

Post by Panther »

D-Rock wrote:
Panther wrote:

Grape and Peanut are still incredibly close. It's just not romantic love. There are other types. Not sure where you're picking up that Tarot broke what they already had. :?:
It's just i feel there is something having disappeared between them since Tarot is come , when i read the last strips and the first ones
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Panther wrote:
D-Rock wrote:Grape and Peanut are still incredibly close. It's just not romantic love. There are other types. Not sure where you're picking up that Tarot broke what they already had. :?:
It's just i feel there is something having disappeared between them since Tarot is come , when i read the last strips and the first ones
Uh... shared camera time? That's really about it, they haven't acted too much different than usual with eachother. :?
ImageImageImageImage
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

I hope GK doesn't wake them up from something as tender and sweet as this moment.
Caerdwyn

Post by Caerdwyn »

Peanut is Best Dog, by a pretty significant margin.
Taerjaga

Post by Taerjaga »

Dang it Kitsune, stop hugging! You're making me want to ship it!

(Also, can I have one?)
"If your friends don't consider you a problem, what will your enemies think?"
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Aww, the hugs are adorable! <3

And it's great seeing Tarot being humbled a bit.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!