2018/06/01 - End Of Year Ten

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: 2018/06/01 - End Of Year Ten

Post by Sleet »

Ten years of Housepets! That's astounding! Congrats, Rick!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

Every time we see that religion it gets a little more organized.

*knock* *knock*
"Good afternoon madam, my name is Custom Ink and I was wondering if you would be interested in taking just a few minutes to discuss the Opener of Ways..."
*door shuts*

:P

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
NathanielKing

Post by NathanielKing »

What a wonderfully stereotypical page, humorously done!
Those without faith in a cynical argument with those who are faithful, while those who know stand aside and say nothing.
Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Is it possible that Kix is Karidash's wife?
jonas

Post by jonas »

Bandit1990 wrote:Every time we see that religion it gets a little more organized.

*knock* *knock*
"Good afternoon madam, my name is Custom Ink and I was wondering if you would be interested in taking just a few minutes to discuss the Opener of Ways..."
*door shuts*

Just you wait, next time we revisit them, there'll be schisms based on interpretations of canon. 8-)
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Is that mana? where did he get mana? All known sources have been expended and its even in the suppository form that we originally saw it as! SO many questions!

You know theirs also the big question of how much mana dragon has. We know that Pete had a lot more then dragon because he had been hording it since the beginning and had even built his temple in the desert for the bonus.
Image Image
Argent

Post by Argent »

Adoring Fan wrote:Is that mana?
It's the cursed coin that turned him into "Badger Stew".
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Famout

Post by Famout »

Silly Zealot wrote: Yeah, but not THAT many people.
It might be enough to buy a nice beach house. Two, tops.
Have you seen how much money this fandom throws at stupid (adorable) stuff? I bet it would be be a small state at least!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bandit1990 wrote:Every time we see that religion it gets a little more organized.

*knock* *knock*
*door shuts*

Couldn't say no to adorable furs <3
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

valerio wrote:

*knock* *knock*
*door shuts*

Custom Ink, Kix & the Cubs (and Tiny Tum of course) are 'The Adorables'! Forged to thwart the plans of Duchess...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Frank

Post by Frank »

On the subject of exploiting unknowable powers, something tells me Jess is not going to like learning about history
valerio wrote:

*knock* *knock*
*door shuts*

Unless the ones opening the door are adorable furs themsevles?
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Major congrads on 10 wonderful years, Rick's. Thanks from us all for a decades of delights and for your generosity with your artistic, narrative, and scholarly talents. Schultz, Kelly, Waterson, and Aesop would be proud...

... and why am I suddenly anxious for dear, gentle, good-hearted Ink?
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

*knock* *knock*
*door shuts*

Based on how humans have been shown to treat ferals, I think a more likely response would be something like "AAAAAH! A wild animal. Someone call animal control; it might have rabies." However, apathy towards proselytizers is hard to overcome.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

Champion Wallace wrote:Based on how humans have been shown to treat ferals, I think a more likely response would be something like "AAAAAH! A wild animal. Someone call animal control; it might have rabies." However, apathy towards proselytizers is hard to overcome.
That's assuming a human answers the door. I kind of figured the target would be neighborhood pets.

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

This strip reminds me of that old line: "Even Nedry knew better than to mess with the raptor fences."

Pete had incredible cosmic power at his disposal but he also mostly keep it in check, using it just for personal gain or what fit his definition of fun. For all the junk he pulled he didn't use it to try and take over the world with it in modern times once released. Would Stewart, or maybe even Jessica, be so restrained with even a little of his power at his disposal? What if they or Zach were to use it accidentally?
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Bandit1990 wrote:
Champion Wallace wrote:Based on how humans have been shown to treat ferals, I think a more likely response would be something like "AAAAAH! A wild animal. Someone call animal control; it might have rabies." However, apathy towards proselytizers is hard to overcome.
That's assuming a human answers the door. I kind of figured the target would be neighborhood pets.
Let's hope for Ink's sake she won't have any encounters like this:Image
The cape comes with the promotion.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Oh man I totally knew this was coming as soon I saw Steward with that coin back when he showed up at Jessica's door. He had shifty eyes then and shifty eyes now. The plot thickens. I am curious of how Rick is going to play the coin concept. There is going to be some kind of victim but the question is who will it be?

The other question that needs to be asked is how is Rick going to fast forward to 2018? We have a entire year to skip.

Never forget how it all started. 10 years. WOW
https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... eanliness/
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.