2018/07/13 - Pack Coordinateur

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

Re: 2018/07/13 - Pack Coordinateur

Post by D-Rock »

Cycling moderators, peacekeeping, peacemaking, and enjoying the adorable cougar kittens while they're there. ;)
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

It's Rick's world … we're just guests here. Hey, the stories are good, popcorn's available, and pretty nearly everybody comes back if you wait long enough. ...and I'd miss the forums. ;)
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

I got a feeling Gale will at least have a soft spot for Poncho once she sees the scar on his chest, since she herself has a scar.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan

“Closed in a room, my imagination becomes the universe, and the rest of the world is missing out.”
― Criss Jami

“The best moments in reading are when you come across something – a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things – which you had thought special and particular to you. Now here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out and taken yours.”
― Alan Bennett,

“Reading brings us unknown friends”
― Honoré de Balzac

“I believe in the goodness of imagination.”
― Sue Monk Kidd

"Creating is about sharing ideas, sharing aesthetics, sharing what you believe in with other people.
—Shepard Fairey

That's why I write stories. That's why I read stories. That's why I discuss stories.

A good story captures the hearts and minds of the reader, makes them want to share their ideas and feelings, and makes them think of new possibilities. A bad story does none of those things but only drives the reader farther away.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.