2018/11/28 - Party Goers

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
fenrirblack

Re: 2018/11/28 - Party Goers

Post by fenrirblack »

Terrance was the lesion for forensics so I doubt he was ever a field officer. He most likely works the lab or support.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

fenrirblack wrote:Terrance was the lesion for forensics so I doubt he was ever a field officer. He most likely works the lab or support.
Like Rick would not make a Lab the one who works in the lab
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rick has depicted him in the PDK9 group shot. That said, he probably is formally employed as a desk jockey (Story possibility: Terrance tries to become a field officer … hyjinx ensue.).
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Eheheh, you only need Keene's money to fix Mungo's damages at the police station... :P But then, what about directly fire him? Nah, it's a bad idea for us. ;) Anyway, yeah, Keene deserves a fine for blocking the street. :| Alright, but I guess they'll all relax at the spa, at the end. :D Woah! I don't dare to imagine Mungo dressed like a clown at his birthday... :shock: :lol:
TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN

Post by TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN »

SQEEEEEEE Fido's Back:D "
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Argent wrote:Um, doesn't their budget already come from the Miltons?
I've never heard of a Police Force that didn't need MOAR BUDGET!
Yeh but do you really want to arrest the guy who signs your checks? That's likely to impact your budget next quarter. Or sooner.
Hutsalot wrote:Also: Hello!~ Been reading the forum pages for almost a year now, and finally decided to make my own account to talk on here.
Hi!
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN

HEHE"
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Since were all excited about Fido coming back (Huh, why do I feel a sense of deja vu saying that?) can we appreciate how much his design has improved from where it started? I mean he wasn't Fox who you could mistake for a cat in the black and white days, but it really didn't start off good
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... nd-humans/
... So guys, I dont think Terrance is just a desk worker.
TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN

ACTUALLY I Prefer His Look Ever Since A Sinester Shadow It Showed Genuine Emotion"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So raise your hand if you think that the K-9 Unit is gonna lose? We have Sabrina who can easily threaten Fido and maybe Mungo since they know what she is capable of and I think Fox and Kevin will end up enjoying themselves too much to find Keene. Thus resulting in Ralph admitting defeat and showing he is not too above it all. I have a gut feeling Keene is gonna win despite him being in the wrong.

Unless Breel talks him around to accept responsibility.
Jakkal

Post by Jakkal »

Hutsalot wrote: Also: Hello!~ Been reading the forum pages for almost a year now, and finally decided to make my own account to talk on here.
greetings. I started reading when it switched from b&w to color... around 10 years ago.... yeeeez I feel old now.

Undercover? With "cops from the hood"? Seriously? *sigh* let the fanservice begin...
Last edited by Jakkal on Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Un-undercover. :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Gameb18oy wrote:https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... nd-humans/
... So guys, I dont think Terrance is just a desk worker.
Wow, I never noticed them before. It’s like they just popped up out of nowhere. Okay so he is or was a field officer. I guess you could say he got transferred or is apart of a different squad. Either way candle in the wind.
Even back then they had the visors.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:So raise your hand if you think that the K-9 Unit is gonna lose? We have Sabrina who can easily threaten Fido and maybe Mungo since they know what she is capable of and I think Fox and Kevin will end up enjoying themselves too much to find Keene. Thus resulting in Ralph admitting defeat and showing he is not too above it all. I have a gut feeling Keene is gonna win despite him being in the wrong.

Unless Breel talks him around to accept responsibility.
Raise your hand if you think that spa is not going to leave Babylon Gardens in one piece
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

Tiger's not involved yet, so there's a chance...

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Mungo's there so we know that they'll will be damages. Keene is not getting his deposit back. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

This situation has a serious potential for a massive all-hands-on-stage total cast call... ! Hope that driver's got insurance for his rig.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Here’s a question that’s been in the back of my mind. Should Fox be partners with Mungo or Fido? Fido and Fox have history, they were best friends and still are I would assume. But Mungo and a fox have gotten closer these last few years. Between the “Sasha” thing and the temple. I want Mungo and Fox to team up while in the spa. Fido and Kevin check out this part while Mungo and Fox the other.
The problem is if Kevin and a Mungo go together then we get the answer to the question from a few days ago about how they interact with one another. I’m curious about that.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

fenrirblack wrote:Here’s a question that’s been in the back of my mind. Should Fox be partners with Mungo or Fido? Fido and Fox have history, they were best friends and still are I would assume. But Mungo and a fox have gotten closer these last few years. Between the “Sasha” thing and the temple. I want Mungo and Fox to team up while in the spa. Fido and Kevin check out this part while Mungo and Fox the other.
The problem is if Kevin and a Mungo go together then we get the answer to the question from a few days ago about how they interact with one another. I’m curious about that.
This is assuming they split into separate groups, they could go in all together, or to lower suspicions and cover more ground, they each are going in by themselves. If people complacent on what Keene is doing also could be in trouble, might give Fido something to do, namely get his girlfriend out before trouble arises for her... or just be compromised because I’m sure he likes seeing her with her collar off
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, the mission is to nab the Milton. That could entail a whole range of complications depending on the search-and-detain strategies Ralph directs. (Assume Ralph stays outside to cover escape routes.) Besides Breel and Sabrina, there may be some others in there we didn't see enter from off stage. And, while Rick may have decided to let that story go untold or delay, I agree that the Fox-Fido estrangement begs a resolution of some kind.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Sometimes Mungo seems like so much more of a cost liability that it really makes me wonder why he's kept on the force.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Nobody wrote:Sometimes Mungo seems like so much more of a cost liability that it really makes me wonder why he's kept on the force.
Because you’d prefer he’s on your side/so you can minimize the damage by having him under your supervision
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Deep down I think everyone loves Mungo. He's a good officer. Remember what Ralph said about him. Compared to the others like Kevin, Mungo is actually confident. He's the only one, who despite his flaws, hasn't caused a major incident. Fido and Fox have conflicts of interest that have caused international incidents and more than their fair share of damages. Maybe it's just me talking but if Mungo was kicked off the force, I would like to think that the others would feel a sense of sorrow as they see his empty desk or walk past the newly pastured hole in the wall.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Those white clouds of fluff that have been following everyone around the comic lately are going to form into a giant monster someday.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Are those white clouds supposed to be trees? At first I thought it was their breath because it was cold out.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

...assume the white puffs are cold breath exhale, but the possibility they're marshmallows cannot be discounted. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If they are, I want one to hit Kevin in the face. XD
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

I didn't even notice the weird clouds until you guys mentioned them! And now thats all I can focus on! Anyone considering they might be empty thought balloons? I mean it be way to easy to add something into those things later... also, if those are cold breath exhales, that must have been one big "heh" from Fido to make that big a cloud
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Guys it’s their breath. It’s cold. It’s snowing. They’re not well drawn.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

fenrirblack wrote:Guys it’s their breath. It’s cold. It’s snowing. They’re not well drawn.
Oh Fenrir, we know, these are just goofy comments for the sake of being goofy
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

I was wondering about that. Deep down I knew that was happening but I wasn't 100% sure. Wow, this must be how other people feel about some of my posts. :o
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

fenrirblack wrote:I was wondering about that. Deep down I knew that was happening but I wasn't 100% sure. Wow, this must be how other people feel about some of my posts. :o
To be fair, most of your posts seem to be spoken kinda seriously
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Most of them are. I take things very seriously. You’ve read my Twilight Princess posts.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Yep, and I think you’ve kinda come around from where you started
Soerix

Post by Soerix »

NHWestoN wrote:And, while Rick may have decided to let that story go untold or delay, I agree that the Fox-Fido estrangement begs a resolution of some kind.
I agree! It's so nice to see Fido again, but if Fox is still awkward / not cool with his childhood friend, then I personally feel that this relationship arc is taking a little too long.

After all, Fox confessed to Sabrina that even though he feels angry and humiliated about Fido not telling him about being a cat-lover, he does not hate him for it. Plus, he apologized about not sticking his neck out for Fido.
Also considering that before that, not long after Fido's revelation on TV, he said that even though he was mad at him for keeping this secret to him, he did not blame him for it.
And also considering that, just like King guessed, Fox joined the K-9 also to try to end his awkward tie-cutting with Fido.

In any case, like you said, I hope that something in this Christmas arc openly shows that Fox isn't hanging out with Fido solely out of K-9 duty, and that maybe Sabrina telling Fido about Fox's confession has completed the rekindling of their friendship. (And who knows, maybe even a hug in a future arc ^^)
I have hope! :)
Last edited by Soerix on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well if there was any progress made, I would have to say it was probably decimated by Fido unknowingly forcing Fox to leave that onsen instead of swimming in the water with Sasha.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Well if there was any progress made, I would have to say it was probably decimated by Fido unknowingly forcing Fox to leave that onsen instead of swimming in the water with Sasha.
He might not have thought he'd be that upset by it... but considering how he was being pulled in by his own girl, I think he probably knowingly sent out the one policedog who isn't fully okay with catlovers.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, Soerix, that little confrontation-reconciliation (flirtation) episode between Fox and Sabrina was a poignant moment in the wonderful lunacy of the "Real Tales" arc. But Fido and Fox are still in, at best, a kind of awkward denial. So, we'll see ………. maybe.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that if we are good enough through this arc, Rick will gift us the resolution as our Christmas present! :mrgreen: