2018/12/11 - Tunnel Of Love

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
GameCobra

Re: 2018/12/11 - Tunnel Of Love

Post by GameCobra »

fenrirblack wrote:How are the eyes identical? Res's are a golden orange and Ptah's are more tan to match his fur color. Stripes aren't exactly rare and their fur pattern don't even remotely match like at all. Mungo is easy going and friendly with everyone. They had one conversation and it was super awkward.
Plus think about it. Mungo and Satau look exactly alike down the eye color. Logically if Res and Ptah were in the same situation (reincarnation or ancestry) they would look the same or at least much more similar than they do now.
I'm taking it that Rick isn't making Ptah and Res that much more obvious compared to Mungo, but i'm certain Rick knows more about the cat gene pools than I figure. From an evolution point, Ptah's fur for his ancestors can change drastically as opposed to Satau's pure black fur, which most pure black animals barely gets changed over generations. Ptah and Res's eye colors are actually being close to similar in a plain sense for cats of their calibur. Although not down to a science, most greyish cats I find do have plain orange and grey eyes.

Also, Res and Mungo are both much more sensitive than their ancestors. =P
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Good point, Satau was pretty obtuse...charming, but a little insensitive. Still, he and Ptah had an interesting frenemy-sort of chemistry, and their final scene together was quite touching... :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Any final scene that involves having to be punished for something two idiots did can be really touching.