2019/01/18 - Here’s Your Sign

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
NHWestoN

Re: 2019/01/18 - Here’s Your Sign

Post by NHWestoN »

Being a poker sharp probably has additional risks when you're only two feet tall …. ;) He does look like an executive or professional type (Diamond Jim Breel).
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Argent wrote:
fenrirblack wrote:Yeah, I know but saying "assume" or "in theory" every other sentence gets old after a while.
I think "assume" or "in theory" are too strong, at most it's your headcanon.

I mean yeh he could have like run wires for blasting or something because that's something weasel types are good at, but given european/american attitudes towards animals he was more likely hanging around the railyard mooching stone soup from the hobos.]
Not entirely sure what you mean by that first part. Wild and outlandish theories aren’t unusual. It’s what makes it more fun to think of what it could be.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

I find it less likely that this is taking place in 2007 than that the meme didn't start at the same time in the HP! universe, comics don't take place around when they were published, and/or Rick Griffin made a mistake. If it's not one of the alternate hypothesis that would mean Grape was 3 years old in the first strip because she was like 2 in Housepets Babies! and even if that took place directly after this arc she would only have a year to age.
fenrirblack wrote:
Argent wrote:
fenrirblack wrote:Yeah, I know but saying "assume" or "in theory" every other sentence gets old after a while.
I think "assume" or "in theory" are too strong, at most it's your headcanon.

I mean yeh he could have like run wires for blasting or something because that's something weasel types are good at, but given european/american attitudes towards animals he was more likely hanging around the railyard mooching stone soup from the hobos.]
Not entirely sure what you mean by that first part. Wild and outlandish theories aren’t unusual. It’s what makes it more fun to think of what it could be.
I think what Argent is saying is we don't even have enough evidence to reasonably assume most of the things in your post. Collectively, we do come up with a lot of wild and outlandish theories, though we do have a Wild Mass Guessing section for a reason... (as well as statements like "I believe that...).
The cape comes with the promotion.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that we can just assume that Rick does what soap operas do all too often which is age characters us. Called "Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome". That is when a kid who was born in 1998 is suddenly 35 years old in 2019. :D