2019/06/07 - Letters Got Your Number

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Amazee Dayzee

Re: 2019/06/07 - Letters Got Your Number

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think the Olive/Craig friendship will stick but these comics have to be non-canon since it was the alt text that said that Peanut was doing a comic that had the same title as the arc and the alt text ISN'T canon.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

I think their relationship will stick because it has too. I mean the thought of Olive bring Pete home to King....that is what dreams are made of. :D
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

We might have to wait a few years for that but when it does happen, I wanna screenshot Craig's reaction. XD
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Argent wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Then you can justify ANYTHING happening in the comic by saying that it doesn't exist but if you do, then you won't enjoy it so saying that is just a copout and makes it sound like one doesn't care. :roll:
Well, yes, so why draw the line at Spot's letter writers?
It all depends on what level you're looking at. Within the Housepets! continuity Spot (Superdog) doesn't exist, he's imaginary. However, within the Spot (Superdog) continuity, Spot (Superdog) and Bat Bat and all them exist and interact. The line is drawn at Spot's letter writers not because it's a comic in a comic, but because Spot (Superdog) used time travel to specifically make them not exist rendering the rest of what he says moot.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Champion Wallace wrote:The line is drawn at Spot's letter writers not because it's a comic in a comic, but because Spot (Superdog) used time travel to specifically make them not exist rendering the rest of what he says moot.
But they still exist in the original timeline, and this Spot's still in the original timeline because he got the letters.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @