2019/12/16 - Well Duh

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
NHWestoN

Re: 2019/12/16 - Well Duh

Post by NHWestoN »

Startrekfan47 wrote:What about the sack of money with a dollar sign on it that Daisy won? was that cursed?
Well, we don't see Daisy very often.......... :|
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Startrekfan47 wrote:What about the sack of money with a dollar sign on it that Daisy won? was that cursed?
That was before they even had access inside the temple.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Conversely, what if it turns out that object Badger keeps flipping is not a coin (let alone THE COIN) but something ordinary like a bus token or a large yellow button? What a clever distraction!
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

dr_eirik wrote:
Naw, that was from the public fortune they inherited. There is a strip somewhere where either Steward or Thomas realizes there is a sizable amount of money missing from the estate (something like $11 billion is sticking in my head) That money Henry Milton converted to gold coins and gave to Pete.
That... would be a lot of gold suddenly taken out of circulation. I wonder where he got it from.

Its also pretty funny to me that Henry Milton just had bank accounts with billions of dollars of liquid cash like he was Scrooge McDuck. Most billionaires invest their money in their companies, they don't just sit on it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that he did have some investments also but he cashed in on them to get the money he needed for Pete.