Story pathways

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

William_David

Story pathways

Post by William_David »

I am starting this forum so that fans of house pets can chat about how they hope the story will go from each new scene. This may also give The authors of Housepets some ideas of how the story could go in the common interests of the reader.
King is awesome!
Roarin

Re: Story pathways

Post by Roarin »

This topic would probably be better suited in "The Comic" section of the forums as that deals with and was made to address the actual comic itself. This section is reserved from Role Playing use only (see Main OOC) and has nothing to do with the comic's storyline. If you would like to join in the shenanigans feel free to make a character ^_^, and if not you're welcome discuss the comic in the other section (or better yet, do both!)
But nonetheless this post should be moved.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
William_David

Post by William_David »

I'm new to this. My apologies. I'll make the forum in their instead
King is awesome!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

No problem ^_^
If you have any questions feel free to ask me, the mods, or actually any of the other members (we're all friendly!) any questions you might have.
And of course, welcome to the Forums!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Roarin wrote:This topic would probably be better suited in "The Comic" section of the forums as that deals with and was made to address the actual comic itself. This section is reserved from Role Playing use only (see Main OOC) and has nothing to do with the comic's storyline. If you would like to join in the shenanigans feel free to make a character ^_^, and if not you're welcome discuss the comic in the other section (or better yet, do both!)
But nonetheless this post should be moved.
Agreed. But I see you've already created a new topic in the comic section, William, so I'll just lock this one and put it to bed since there's no reasons to merge or move it.

As Roarin said, welcome to the forums and please don't hesitate to ask any of our friendly staff if you have any questions or concerns. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!