Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

dtlux1

Re: Halloween 2014

Post by dtlux1 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Here is me with full white rabbit costume on ^^
HNI_0088_JPG.JPG
HNI_0082_JPG.JPG
Nice costume, I need to find a picture of my bad costume. I was a guy in a fedora and a tie with a nerf gun.

It is a great costume. I will find a picture when I go home.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks!

Love the hair, Sergi ^^
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Tonight was one of those that could aptly be described with the story opening "It was a dark and stormy night". Blustery, with some sprinkling of rain.
Didn't stop the bonfire though. :)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So I went walking with my mother, my nut and my cousins and it was a fun time. We were out for three hours before we got back. My aunt and my cousins then went out for hot chocolate and a sleep over at my aunt's house. Since me and my mom couldn't fit in the car, we had to stay home.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

MrNeonShot wrote:photos
Totally unrelated but omg toothless <3
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Douglas Collier

Aaaand I'm back to normal. Back to being short, scrawny, and stubby-tailed. :roll:
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:So I went walking with my mother, my nut and my cousins and it was a fun time. We were out for three hours before we got back. My aunt and my cousins then went out for hot chocolate and a sleep over at my aunt's house. Since me and my mom couldn't fit in the car, we had to stay home.
Your nut? And Sorry that happened. I hate it when I get left out of stuff with my family :b
deepskycyan wrote:
Yeah, I share a room with my brother's, and my little brother is a huge fan of How to train your Dragon.
Even I love this cute little teddy toothless :3
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

deepskycyan wrote:
You see, I was going to say that, but it was unrelated, which is why I didn't...

:P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I meant aunt! I meant aunt. I don't know WHY it decided to autocorrect that.
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Ah another Halloween with no incidences to speak of (no eggs or TP). Plenty of leftover candy from my overestimation of the number of trick-or-treaters... Now to prepare for Thanksgiving... A turkey made of the leftover candy!
Douglas Collier wrote:Aaaand I'm back to normal. Back to being short, scrawny, and stubby-tailed. :roll:
A one time thing, huh? I wonder how Shelly would have reacted seeing you as a were-corgi.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As much as I love candy, the only turkey I want to eat is a turkey that is made of meat.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Just got back from Fright Night. That was fun. Running through an amusement park while people dressed in make up chase you. The chain saw is also great, a real one with the chain taken off, and the guy chases you.

I told all the people in make up that they had ebola, and the best reply was, "No, it's Obamacare."

That made me laugh. I had fun.

Also, I found pictures of my bad costume. My parents made me wear a trench coat, which may have made it look better, but I hated it. I wore that coat 3 years in a row now (and I believe the fedora 2).

In coat...

Without Coat...

My parents also didn't get a real good image without the coat, as they wanted the picture with the coat first, and we were almost late for trick or treat.

You can see how original my costume is, I was told I was a hobo, a homeless guy, a spy, Indiana Jones, and other things. It is fun to see what people say.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I meant aunt! I meant aunt. I don't know WHY it decided to autocorrect that.
I hope you had fun with your nut. :D

EDIT!

I found a picture from last year, you can see that I wore the same coat and fedora. This is why I only wanted the fedora and tie this year. Also because the Zelda shirt was part of the costume.

I also saw how weird I was from browsing through my Facebook photos, like the one time I ate an old dog treat I found on a table in a pet shop. :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Quite honestly, I thought that you looked better in the trench coat also.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Quite honestly, I thought that you looked better in the trench coat also.
As did I, but you can see why I didn't want to wear it. I wore it and the fedora last year. I need to be Trainer Gold next year, as I have been wanting for a long time now.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Everyone saw the top hat on mine and immediately thought I was the Mad Hatter. Only the observant ones saw that I was the white rabbit.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I sure do wish that my sister would let me have some of her Halloween candy. I'm too old to go out, so I didn't get any candy.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I sure do wish that my sister would let me have some of her Halloween candy. I'm too old to go out, so I didn't get any candy.
Find where she keeps it, and while she isn't near it, take some that she won't notice. :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wouldn't be able to take a lot of it but it is something I could do.
Douglas Collier

dryideabat wrote:
Douglas Collier wrote:Aaaand I'm back to normal. Back to being short, scrawny, and stubby-tailed. :roll:
A one time thing, huh? I wonder how Shelly would have reacted seeing you as a were-corgi.
Annual thing, actually. ;) As for Shelly, I don't think she'd recognize me, as both my scent and appearance would be different - though she might have a feeling that I seem strangely familiar.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

And now that Halloween is over, it is time for EVERYONE to start singing Christmas songs and doing things for the holidays. :D
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

And now that Halloween is over and has been over for a while, I think it's time to close down this year's topic.

Be sure to stick around for the next installment next year!
Jeff "Clavy" Civit