HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU - Blue Peak Shore OOC

Post by valerio »

go for it!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Urgh. I KNOW there's a q&a somewhere about pet ages, but I can't find it. The reason being is Khun is 4.5, but I want to make him at least 6. That would let me fit in all his back story. But I want to make sure that that is not TOO old. 5 might also work depending on the age thing.
1 year is 3.5 pet years, so 6 is the equivalent of 21.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Thanks! Wasn't sure. So to make all of Khun's backstory fit, he'll be 6 tomorrow.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*pokes thread*

And BOY did he forget about the stat changes wow yeah I'll get to those yeah hang on let me put them in the schedule somewhere how bout here somewhere yeah.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It's been awhile, but has anyone else wondered or seen Roarin or thought about pming them? Because, that's who I'm waiting on. And I can't be the ONLY one waiting on them and wondering when they are going to post. Or wondering if someone hasn't pmed them already.
valerio

Post by valerio »

In the meantime, no prob if you answer some of my textwall^^
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Since Brent is over at Applegate I'm waiting on Roarin.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

applegate is actually a day behind, Levi's still here, I've just been bad about posting the last couple weeks. convention then illness then work.
Edit: also I'm too tired tonight to post, I'll catch up tomorrow and see what I can do
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, okay. I'd still have to wait on Roarin then.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

wwow its been awhile :?:
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hotep the psychic

wow things have died down dramatically.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It'll pass. Plus Val has some life issues going on right now. It'll pass.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I could post, but I'm waiting for RandomGeekNamedBrent to post for Levi.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

never feel afraid to poke me if you're waiting on me, sometimes I just need the kick in the pants
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It's also easy to miss sometimes. Thanks though. ^^
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

As much as I don't want to be a kill joy we DO need to wait on other player's and their characters and remember to pm them to see if they can't post. ^^
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Currently waiting on hotep.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

xhunterko wrote:Currently waiting on hotep.
Again, waiting on Hotep. Hopefully they're okay.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Again, waiting on Hotep. Hopefully they're okay.
well they were last on 2-3 days ago.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Sry for not posting been busy with college graduation stage walk and family maters for prepping a masters degree and its had me on edge.

Ill have a post in tonight. And i will reoly to your pm Hunter tonight
ImageImageImage
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Looks a little complex. Wheres the rp at right now? If theres a good place to join, I might want to try this.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Sry for not posting been busy with college graduation stage walk and family maters for prepping a masters degree and its had me on edge.

Don't worry about it Hotep! Take care of yourself first and come back when you can!

Hello Gameb18oy! Thanks for taking an interest in this role play thread! Here's a quick recap of what's happened in the last couple pages that I've tried to summarize:

Hlaroo: Ilya and Arina are, I think, being taken on, or are offered a tour to be taken to the lycaon village, Zilnawa itself, then back to the circus to see their pets perform. Dinara and Shasha are inspecting the circus offices and staff area and meeting the rest of the staff, one of the white tigers in the staff caused Dinar to blush. And a rabbit just did a magic trick for them, explaining that each member and species had their purpose and specialty. They just rehearsed and are talking of going to a wolf village.

The humans are being taken by horse drawn carriage by a draft horse named Orson.

Dinara and Shasha are pet cats that are circus performers that belong to Ilya and Arina and are from Russia.

Roarin: Flint is walking with Khun and Bartholomew to a staircase in the back of the treasure chamber chatting about girls. Flint and Khun are exploring a huge treasure chamber with some ghost friends!

RandomGeekNamedBrent: Levi travelled with Luke and Raijda to the temple by riding two draft horses. Chatting about Levi's and Reginald's relationships. Levi is watching Amber be upset with Avaros at the moment. I think Reginald is still in Avaros's mane. Levi is an American Bombaay cat with a pure bred german sheperd as a girlfriend who has a puppy named Reginald.

Me: Amber and Luke are cougars recently arrived on the island. They are married to a pantheress named Raijda. They also brought a small portion of their people to settle on the island. Including the former chief, who is Amber's father. Who tried unsuccessfully to rattle the island's owner and ended up in prison for it. The rest of the settlers settled in to the native city of Zilnawa, mingling with the red wolves and a couple coyotes that came along. Some settlers also settled in the mountain city of Cloud City where the three new Chieftains and a temple reside. Amber is currently upset with the lion Shaman of the temple.

Amber, and Luke are at the temple. Avaros is showing Luke to his study within the temple, I think, when he upset Amber. Amber is pulling his ear because, (and this will be in my next post, after Hotep posts hopefully) she is upset that he did not tell her the full details or severity that the kind of even that the Chieftain's Table would have. And especially upset that he suggested it during a honeymoon night. After Avaros shows Luke his study, Luke is going to take some things to write with and they are going to leave. Luke had invited Levi and Reginald over for lunch, which Levi has not responded to yet. He has also invited Avaros and Koros to lunch. Avaros suggested the Chieftain's Table as a political move, which Amber approved of, however she has come to her senses and is not happy about it. Raijda left to go explore the city, I'm assuming.

Monique is a powerful demigoddess fruit bat. She is a niece to Khun.

Khun is a german shepard/boxer mix. More german shepard, especially in the face, then boxer. He is exploring a vast treasure chamber under a lake with Flint. Khun offered to adopt Flint regardless of the outcome of their venture.

A copy of Monique is chatting Ilya and Arina and just cured Arina's allergy to horses.

A copy of Monique is also chatting with Kritaros.

A copy of Monique is chatting with Flint, Khun, and Bartholomew.

A martian faerie disguised as a ghost parrot is on Bartholemew's shoulder.

Hotep: Anubis, a fox, is currently visiting and ministering to one of the wolf villages which you just responded to. Asking Anubis if he wanted to help with the abused pets.

Kritaros, a jackal, (I think)? is, I think, searching the island for the staff of the five tribes. There's a piece missing and he is searching the treasure trove for it.

Edit: Oops forgot someone.

Valerio: Is the GM. He controls many non player characters. From Raijda, to Bartholomew. To the lycaons and red wolves. And the island's owner, Mr. Spencers.

That is it, I believe. If a little political intrigue, ancient and powerful magic and secrets, demons, gods, demigoddesses, ghosts, martian faeries, and a diverse cast of characters sound interesting to you then go ahead and make a character sheet!

As far as time and date. I'm not sure the date, but the time is late to mid morning, so bout 9-11 o'clock.

I dunno when the lat time the first page ooc character list was updated but I don't think we have reached maximum players yet. Let us know if you want to join in!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Reckon you can post then, xhunter, so we can keep things moving?
Cheers. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

xhunterko wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Sry for not posting been busy with college graduation stage walk and family maters for prepping a masters degree and its had me on edge.

Don't worry about it Hotep! Take care of yourself first and come back when you can!

Hello Gameb18oy! Thanks for taking an interest in this role play thread! Here's a quick recap of what's happened in the last couple pages that I've tried to summarize:

Hlaroo: Ilya and Arina are, I think, being taken on, or are offered a tour to be taken to the lycaon village, Zilnawa itself, then back to the circus to see their pets perform. Dinara and Shasha are inspecting the circus offices and staff area and meeting the rest of the staff, one of the white tigers in the staff caused Dinar to blush. And a rabbit just did a magic trick for them, explaining that each member and species had their purpose and specialty. They just rehearsed and are talking of going to a wolf village.

The humans are being taken by horse drawn carriage by a draft horse named Orson.

Dinara and Shasha are pet cats that are circus performers that belong to Ilya and Arina and are from Russia.

Roarin: Flint is walking with Khun and Bartholomew to a staircase in the back of the treasure chamber chatting about girls. Flint and Khun are exploring a huge treasure chamber with some ghost friends!

RandomGeekNamedBrent: Levi travelled with Luke and Raijda to the temple by riding two draft horses. Chatting about Levi's and Reginald's relationships. Levi is watching Amber be upset with Avaros at the moment. I think Reginald is still in Avaros's mane. Levi is an American Bombaay cat with a pure bred german sheperd as a girlfriend who has a puppy named Reginald.

Me: Amber and Luke are cougars recently arrived on the island. They are married to a pantheress named Raijda. They also brought a small portion of their people to settle on the island. Including the former chief, who is Amber's father. Who tried unsuccessfully to rattle the island's owner and ended up in prison for it. The rest of the settlers settled in to the native city of Zilnawa, mingling with the red wolves and a couple coyotes that came along. Some settlers also settled in the mountain city of Cloud City where the three new Chieftains and a temple reside. Amber is currently upset with the lion Shaman of the temple.

Amber, and Luke are at the temple. Avaros is showing Luke to his study within the temple, I think, when he upset Amber. Amber is pulling his ear because, (and this will be in my next post, after Hotep posts hopefully) she is upset that he did not tell her the full details or severity that the kind of even that the Chieftain's Table would have. And especially upset that he suggested it during a honeymoon night. After Avaros shows Luke his study, Luke is going to take some things to write with and they are going to leave. Luke had invited Levi and Reginald over for lunch, which Levi has not responded to yet. He has also invited Avaros and Koros to lunch. Avaros suggested the Chieftain's Table as a political move, which Amber approved of, however she has come to her senses and is not happy about it. Raijda left to go explore the city, I'm assuming.

Monique is a powerful demigoddess fruit bat. She is a niece to Khun.

Khun is a german shepard/boxer mix. More german shepard, especially in the face, then boxer. He is exploring a vast treasure chamber under a lake with Flint. Khun offered to adopt Flint regardless of the outcome of their venture.

A copy of Monique is chatting Ilya and Arina and just cured Arina's allergy to horses.

A copy of Monique is also chatting with Kritaros.

A copy of Monique is chatting with Flint, Khun, and Bartholomew.

A martian faerie disguised as a ghost parrot is on Bartholemew's shoulder.

Hotep: Anubis, a fox, is currently visiting and ministering to one of the wolf villages which you just responded to. Asking Anubis if he wanted to help with the abused pets.

Kritaros, a jackal, (I think)? is, I think, searching the island for the staff of the five tribes. There's a piece missing and he is searching the treasure trove for it.

Edit: Oops forgot someone.

Valerio: Is the GM. He controls many non player characters. From Raijda, to Bartholomew. To the lycaons and red wolves. And the island's owner, Mr. Spencers.

That is it, I believe. If a little political intrigue, ancient and powerful magic and secrets, demons, gods, demigoddesses, ghosts, martian faeries, and a diverse cast of characters sound interesting to you then go ahead and make a character sheet!

As far as time and date. I'm not sure the date, but the time is late to mid morning, so bout 9-11 o'clock.

I dunno when the lat time the first page ooc character list was updated but I don't think we have reached maximum players yet. Let us know if you want to join in!
Hmm, well I actually have a character who already has worked in a circus in his backstory, so how long is that thing gonna be a part of the RP? If it’s something that lingers, I can modify him some for this RP possibly. If not, I should be able to think of something else without too much trouble.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, I was gonna wait another day for hotep, but I suppose.

@gameb1Boy That all depends on Valerio. Though there is always time off and a circus backstory has a variety of uses when exploring a jungle island. :)
Hotep the psychic

FINALLY POSTED! Sry for the wait family had a few days of driving back to texas
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

No problem! Just glad your okay!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

*boop*
Anyone still around?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

I am
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I'm waiting on Roarin.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I've gotten word from Hunter that he's having computer troubles. Val, he says you can take control of any of his characters necessary to move things along.

I'm not sure when he said it cause he didn't tell me directly, but if he takes a while to post, we know why and can keep going.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I've gotten word from Hunter that he's having computer troubles. Val, he says you can take control of any of his characters necessary to move things along.

I'm not sure when he said it cause he didn't tell me directly, but if he takes a while to post, we know why and can keep going.
OK,thank you^^
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Thanks for getting the word out RandomGeekNamedBrent and for val for taking over things but there was a little bit of miscommunication but no harm done and things are good now. ^^

Thanks again!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Thanks for getting the word out RandomGeekNamedBrent and for val for taking over things but there was a little bit of miscommunication but no harm done and things are good now. ^^

Thanks again!
yey!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I am currently waiting on Hotep, Brent, and Roarin to post before posting again.
Hotep the psychic

Hey guys sorry for the long wait on my posting life caught up and i finally have a job with a moving vompany with good benefits. Ill try to get a post in later tonight
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Just glad knowing you're doing okay! Nice to hear from you!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I... think I'd better leave the circus acts to Sasha and Dinara. :P

Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Sorry for my disapearance. Im doing good and should be posting again soon
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

So, as you may or may not have read, Valerio just announced his retirement from the RPs due to real life.
That leaves us with a bit of an issue, as he was the entire island here. And so many NPCs are now without a GM to control them.

So we need a new GM. Is anyone interested in taking over the job (you wouldn't necessarily need to control all NPCs, some of them can be taken over by the player closest to them)

If no one wants the job we may need to retire BPS as we know it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets