Roleplaying Forums Main Out-Of-Character Thread

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

~\Rook/~

Re: Roleplaying Forums Main Out-Of-Character Thread

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Bah! I'm all over the place.. I meant Richmond Acres and Applegate.. RA and AG..

I realise now that my fingers weren't listening to my brain that day..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hi, all. Sorry for my sudden inactivity.

For those that don't know, I'm back in Tasmania possibly for the next month or so, possibly for longer, I'm not too sure yet. I'll still be around and commenting regularly, I just may not be able to get on every day. So, sorry if you're waiting but please bear with me and I'll do my best to keep up.

If you need anything while I'm here then shoot me a PM or send me a message via skype (just search Furrhan Blackwood and you'll find me. ;) ) and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

good luck and have fun with whatever you're doing there Hlaoroo :D
And don't worry , take your time , we'll be waiting . So no rush ;)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Thanks, Serence and all of Serence's characters. Now, you're all needed in the RPs so get back there. :P

For everyone who's waiting on Kuro in their RPs, he's been pretty sick lately so please be patient and he'll be back as soon as he can.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Thanks, Serence and all of Serence's characters. Now, you're all needed in the RPs so get back there. :P

For everyone who's waiting on Kuro in their RPs, he's been pretty sick lately so please be patient and he'll be back as soon as he can.
Oh I see , hope he gets well soon then
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Be safe, Roo!

Alright, then ^^ Get well soon, Kuro!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

*sigh* Where do I start....

I'm sorry for not saying anything much, but yeah, various illnesses this past week. Fatigue for 4 days, high fever for 2 days right after that, recovered, and immediately got diarrhoea till now, and somewhere along the way, developed a very short temper and short fuse that I did some really bad things, almost borderline evil, thus making me question my mental health in the process. And I still have to do house work, or the house would turn into a horse stable.

If anything needs to be done with my characters, then please do so. I need time to reflect back on my actions and actually recover 100%.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote:*sigh* Where do I start....

I'm sorry for not saying anything much, but yeah, various illnesses this past week. Fatigue for 4 days, high fever for 2 days right after that, recovered, and immediately got diarrhoea till now, and somewhere along the way, developed a very short temper and short fuse that I did some really bad things, almost borderline evil, thus making me question my mental health in the process. And I still have to do house work, or the house would turn into a horse stable.

If anything needs to be done with my characters, then please do so. I need time to reflect back on my actions and actually recover 100%.
It's OK kuro , everyone has those days , sometimes we just can't control ourselves , so take your time and best wishes to your recovery , just relax , let go and everything will be fine
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Be safe, kuro!

Aaand I am grounded from gaming... which wouldn't be bad if my dad had said you could use your consoles to do stuff other than gaming, but he said if he see's my 2ds (the main console I use to respond to HP things) in my hand, he'd take it away for good, so... I may be a bit slow to reply to stuff until then.
Cheers!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

quick heads up, I'll be at an anime convention all weekend starting tomorrow night, so I probably won't get on from tomorrow until Sunday night or possibly Monday afternoon
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being mostly MIA for the past few months. I know I've popped in and out more than once and I feel I've left too many times already >w<
But ever since I got to college things have been pretty busy between school, clubs, homework, and my new job.
As of now I'm not sure how reliable my attendance (as reflected by the past few months >w<) will be here on the forums but I will try to make an effort to post as much as I can! I will be focusing firstly on my SRP that ive been neglecting to post at for awhile!
I'm sorry again for slowing down the RPs that I have and I hope to catch up in the upcoming days.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

<Hugs a Roarin>
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

It's OK Roarin , good luck with the college thing ^^
Welsh Halfwit wrote:<Hugs a Roarin>
are you saying there're than one Roarin ? :shock:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

My evil twin brother... Actually he's a Rawrin...
-hugs the Welshie bak-
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being mostly MIA for the past few months. I know I've popped in and out more than once and I feel I've left too many times already >w<
But ever since I got to college things have been pretty busy between school, clubs, homework, and my new job.
As of now I'm not sure how reliable my attendance (as reflected by the past few months >w<) will be here on the forums but I will try to make an effort to post as much as I can! I will be focusing firstly on my SRP that ive been neglecting to post at for awhile!
I'm sorry again for slowing down the RPs that I have and I hope to catch up in the upcoming days.
thank you for the heads-up. Luckily, in this period I'm being x-tra busy and am neglecting my presence in RP as well. hooray?
But just in case, I'll organize things at BPS so that your character can keep being present without worries.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:quick heads up, I'll be at an anime convention all weekend starting tomorrow night, so I probably won't get on from tomorrow until Sunday night or possibly Monday afternoon
back. school work made me stay away an extra couple of days, and will likely make reduce my forum activity a bit for the next month or so, but I'll still try to post every day (if it's my turn to post anyway)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

This is where I advertise my RP, right? Still getting used to everything and possibly the youngest on the site.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Mickey wrote:This is where I advertise my RP, right? Still getting used to everything and possibly the youngest on the site.
I don't know if they're actually looking for any new RP's right now. Though I'm not a mod, so don't take what I say to heart or anything :P
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I think this is where I was told to go, so gonna go for until I'm told to leave!

Whicker Valley

A town built into the side of a valley of Whisky Mountain. It has an small overhang of Redwood trees. Sometimes, if the sun hits it just right, it flashes a pattern of stars. 

The town was built many (and I mean MANY) years ago. It was founded by Marcus Satazeo, the first hiker to make it to the top of Whisky Mountain. He never left, as he started building a town right out of the mountain, working for years.

But, alas, he couldn't do it alone. 

Yes, Mr. Satazeo had a also build robots to help him. He built 5 to help, which caused the town to finally get done many years before schedule.
But Mr. Satazeo died only 3 years after. 

The town was left to his robots, who watch over itm in their dad's name. 
----------------------------
Whicker Valley is a roundish town carved from the bottom of a mountain. The shops and entertainment places (movie theater, arcade etc.) on the right side of town, houses and schools on the other. 

The center of town its a statue of Mr. Satazeo and his robots in a group hug. Behind it, in the back of town, is Satazeo's mansion, where his robots lived. 
----------------------------

Main Characters:

Marcus Satazeo's Robots

Mario Sata: A Segugio Italiano and the oldest of the Sata robots. He has light brown eyes and dark brown fur. Mario is somewhat stern, but can't help but love his younger family. He has a fit if anything is out of it's place or something causing a small hick in anything. 

Caraline Kit: A bright orange tabby cat. She has white ears and tail tip. Her eyes are bright green and constantly reflect her happy-go-lucky attitude. She is the fourth oldest robot and probably the most outgoing.

Trevor Veroco: An albino alley rat with a kink in his tail. Even with the kink, he still curls his tail. Trevor is the aggressive one of the group, wasting no time to either deliver or jump to the use of violence. Though he is the smallest and third oldest, Trevor can hold his own. 

Oswald Hedgehog: A light brown hedgehog. He has dark yellow eyes. He is timid and often sticks by Trevor, only because of his hilariously terrible luck. It's not uncommon to see stars and such floating about Ozzy's head, or his rising from being hit by anything. He is the youngest of them all. 

Maria Sata: A female Segugio Italiano, looking the same as Mario, but having longer hair and a fluffier tail. She is the yang to Mario's yin, sometimes creating a small mess just watch him freak out. She loves to draw and paint, her artworks about the mansion. She is the second oldest.
---------------------------

Purpose:
Whicker Valley is usually a peaceful little place, void of most violence. Everything was fine when they all went to sleep, but woke up to find a murder had taken place! The Satazeo Robots immediately call in 6 of the best detectives (that's where you guys come in) to come and help. The murders continue each night, scaring all. Can they work together to find out who committed the murder before something worse happens?!
---------------------------

I need 6 human detectives to help find the murder. Does anyone wanna solve this mystery?
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Yep, you're in the right place, Mickey.
Deske wrote:I don't know if they're actually looking for any new RP's right now. Though I'm not a mod, so don't take what I say to heart or anything :P
We're not allowing any more PF RPs but applications for SRPs and non-PF RPs are still welcome.

Mickey sent this idea to me via PM a couple of days ago and we've approved it so feel free to send in your expressions of interest if you want to join this RP. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think its awesome! It kinda reminds me of a steampunk Five Nights at Freddy's.
Who all is playing the robots? I'd love to play as Oswald!
In fact, didn't I draw a rat android named Oswald somewhere?
Nope, thats Ollie. Still would love to play as Oswald! ^w^
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

MrNeonShot wrote:I think its awesome! It kinda reminds me of a steampunk Five Nights at Freddy's.
Sorry, but I play as the animatronics, but I need six unique detectives to figure out the mystery.

Of the one who murdered the person was...

*Trevor wraps his arm over my mouth and my head*

"Shut it and let them figure it out for themselves, toots!"

*Oswald puts a timid hand on his protectors shoulder*

"C-come on, Trev, l-leave her alone."

*Maria walks in, binder under her arm*

"Che cosa sta succedendo qui?"

*Caraline walks in next, headphones on full blast. She notices the scene and pulls them to get neck*

"Dude, what the heck is this?"

*Mario's metal dog biscuit hits the floor when he sees the scene*

"Trevor! Release her at once!"
My characters!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mickey wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:I think its awesome! It kinda reminds me of a steampunk Five Nights at Freddy's.
Sorry, but I play as the animatronics, but I need six unique detectives to figure out the mystery.

Of the one who murdered the person was...

*Trevor wraps his arm over my mouth and my head*

"Shut it and let them figure it out for themselves, toots!"

*Oswald puts a timid hand on his protectors shoulder*

"C-come on, Trev, l-leave her alone."

*Maria walks in, binder under her arm*

"Che cosa sta succedendo qui?"

*Caraline walks in next, headphones on full blast. She notices the scene and pulls them to get neck*

"Dude, what the heck is this?"

*Mario's metal dog biscuit hits the floor when he sees the scene*

"Trevor! Release her at once!"
Yeah, okay, fine. Your perfect for the job x3
Anyways, should this be an animatronics only rp, or what?
'Cause I've got some idea's for animatronics.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

A detective/animatronic RP. I need 6 detectives, made by the players, that are human. But I find it to be awesome if the detectives had animatronic partners, if they like. So yes you can submit both or one, but they are in an awesome detective partnership!
Last edited by Mickey on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My characters!
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Sorry Mickey. I have three right now and work is making it hard to balance just those
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tossing my hat into the ring for detective. I wouldn't mind hopping into this, as I love detective fiction. May want to allow for animal detectives, let people who want to add a bit of spice to the interactions.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well the thing is, if they were animals, it'd be a Pet Friendly rp. Thats why I think if we were to add spice, make everyone animatronics. But, its not my rp, so I probably will have a ref in the near future.
Unless, of course, school gets hard on me and I can't roleplay as much.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

just having animals doesn't make it pet friendly. If it's set in a universe where the animals are in control or are equal to humans it's not pet friendly.
Pet friendly means it shares a universe with Housepets.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:just having animals doesn't make it pet friendly. If it's set in a universe where the animals are in control or are equal to humans it's not pet friendly.
Pet friendly means it shares a universe with Housepets.
Ah, okay. Gotcha ^//w/^
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hi! How many people are interested?
My characters!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

ill say yes
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

I'll be returning to the forums on december.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:I'll be returning to the forums on december.
good to finally have you back Gg ^^
valerio

Post by valerio »

sorry for being incredibly late in answering these weeks, guys, but a current job at office is killing me. Luckily, I'll be back in one week.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

valerio wrote:sorry for being incredibly late in answering these weeks, guys, but a current job at office is killing me. Luckily, I'll be back in one week.
Being as the same is happening with me (Black Friday is coming) I understand
RP Characters:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I've been busy with homework and probably will be for the next few weeks until the holiday break.
I can still post once a day on average, but I might take an extra day to reply on some things.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Hey guys, Sorry for not posting my self. I have been busy, working during the holidays and such kind of leaves me rather to tired to make effective posts. That and I might have to fix my computer, so I could be offline a bit. My phone kind of works for posting, but it isn't the best posting tool. anyway sorry for my lack in participating mostly.
RP Characters:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Drake wrote:Hey guys, Sorry for not posting my self. I have been busy, working during the holidays and such kind of leaves me rather to tired to make effective posts. That and I might have to fix my computer, so I could be offline a bit. My phone kind of works for posting, but it isn't the best posting tool. anyway sorry for my lack in participating mostly.
Oh it's fine Drake , don't worry about it ^^ .
And if you think it's bad now , remember : CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR INCOMING ! :lol:
Seriously though , just take your time , don't worry , we'll be waiting....and watching......and waiting..... :twisted:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

This time of year really is difficult for people. Keeping up is hard..

Moreso for me because of my habit to put things off..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I've been busy with homework and probably will be for the next few weeks until the holiday break.
I can still post once a day on average, but I might take an extra day to reply on some things.
quick update: I have 2 weeks to finish a project, a paper, and 2 assignments I should have gotten done sooner. I don't even have the time to not work during the Thanksgiving break, so I may very well disappear for long stretches these next 2 weeks.

don't wait on me, I'll catch up when I can.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets