Roleplaying Forums Main Out-Of-Character Thread

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Legotron123

Re: Roleplaying Forums Main Out-Of-Character Thread

Post by Legotron123 »

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been feeling really really sick. Like, sicker than I've been in years sick. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow but in the meantime? Bleck.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

So I'm kinda back. 10 days of leave after boot camp, but I've got MCT afterwards which means phone only on the weekends. I don't want to burden anyone by throwing my characters at them, so I think my posting will just have to be sporadic at best.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Legotron123 wrote:Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been feeling really really sick. Like, sicker than I've been in years sick. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow but in the meantime? Bleck.
Take the time you need to get better.
get well soon
Deske wrote:So I'm kinda back. 10 days of leave after boot camp, but I've got MCT afterwards which means phone only on the weekends. I don't want to burden anyone by throwing my characters at them, so I think my posting will just have to be sporadic at best.
Welcome back, a few people are currently busy so do what you can, but remember. Life is a priority over the role plays.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Ch. Name: Kavick Inkheart

Type: Main #1

Species: Nor. Amer. Timber wolf

Neighborhood: zoot.

Appearance: A rather feminine looking wolf at 4'5", wearing a blood red low neck fish-net shirt and the black pants clinging to the minimally chubby figure, a silver like top fur with a snow white under sides, golden brown eyes, with a coal black nose, and finally an overly fluffy tail that likes to dance

Personality: A tad Shy, then out spoken once comfortable, he is protective of those who are mistreated, he'd be willing to give his life for his mate, as is his instincts, though isn't very dominating in personality, makes up for it when it counts the most, Kavick loves the arts and reading with a passion, having taken a class or two for them, though don't be mistaken he is still active in some sports to stay in shape.

Oth. notes:Adopted young by two kind beasts till he was able to live on his own, Ex-chief & commander of a heavy swat unit

S~7 P~5 E~7 C~6 I~6 A~7 L~4
Last edited by rodgil on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Name: Reaper

Type: Main #2

Species: white tiger

Neighbourhood: zoot.

Appear.: Standing tall at 5' with an intimidating look, wearing an open dark electric yellow vest, tight fitting blue jeans, a necklace around his fuzzy neck. He has emerald green eyes, and a scar across his torso

Personality: Though Short fused & scary at times can calm easily around Kavick, He respects authority & amazingly actively hates pred./prey segregation & fears, he'll be more sarcasticly mellow, & with time, may apologise for his coldness after a bit

Oth. notes: Born in meadows, reaper was taken by "poachers" for years only to be saved after being sold to a lab as an experiment, just to be thrown into a "care" facility, growing up alone, trapped. Due to his aggression even after his issue left. made fun of like a sideshow, till he met Kavick, who freed him with lawsuits. Thankful, he helped around, learning things, including his love for kavick

S~9 P~8 E~6 C~4 I~5 A~6 L~4
Last edited by rodgil on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hey everyone, sorry i haven't posted lately. I'm now in the home stretch of the current semester and it's keeping me busy. So for the next three or so weeks I will probably not be posting a ton. Sorry.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

WeirdGamer wrote:hey everyone, sorry i haven't posted lately. I'm now in the home stretch of the current semester and it's keeping me busy. So for the next three or so weeks I will probably not be posting a ton. Sorry.
yeah, I'm in the same boat, and possibly even worse with it being my last semester (assuming everything goes right)
I'll try to get in a post in all of my RPs before disappearing though.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

good luck students! May the odds ever be in your favor. and also don't fret about the RP's this is a situation that takes importance
RP Characters:
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

woop wonderful characters limited space... XP
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You can submit the characters in the Zootopia format I have in the Zootopia OOC, if you're interested, Rod ^^
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

You can submit the characters in the Zootopia format I have in the Zootopia OOC, if you're interested, Rod ^^
Yeaaayy!! ^o^
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Yes I would love to... >.<
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'm going to say this here so everyone can see
If you see that someone has posted in an RP without prior approval, please use the report button to alert the moderators and/or PM the GM about it so it can be handled in private, and continue posting as if it is not there.
If you're not sure if approval was given, PM the GM for clarification.
Please do not publicly call attention to the post. It will be removed when the situation has been cleared up.

This is related to our forum rules against mini-modding, and it still stands here.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Sorry I just disappeared like that! Lemme get all my posts up.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Woo, about to head out in a few hours for MCT. 29 days with maybe 2 chances to post. Maybe... If I get a chance, then I'll see you all eventually, if I don't... Well catching up after 3 months wasn't hard. 29 days should be a cake walk.
hackle

Post by hackle »

Um.. hello? I.. uh I was wondering if I could possibly submit a character for vineyard
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

welcome hackle , if you're interested , then sure you can post your character sheet here , and PM vineyard's GM and ask for his approval :)
hackle

Post by hackle »

Name: Hackle V. Tremor

Species: Kitsune

Home: An old parking garage bunker in the forest.

Neighborhood: RGV

Appearance: He is of average size, but has a girly look to him, His eyes, a icy blue, his fur, snow white, his paws, tail & ear tips, looking as if dipped in purple paint on them, three long tails that dance behind him, he mainly wears a cloak made from old curtains and a metalic lion pin he made to stay warmer in the winter,

Personality:He is cautious & shy, though natural curiousness, winning out at time

Ba.St:All I remember, was running, from who or what I never found out. After finding my flora infested home I worked on it through trial & errors, gaing some craftmanship quick, it wasnt a year later, when I discovered my skills, after nearly falling off the roof that, catching myself with air & water, I trained with them, testing, to find two elements in my grasp, unaware of the city nearby, lonely

Stats: S;6 P;7 E;6 C;6 I;6 A;6 L;5
Last edited by hackle on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hackle wrote:Name: Hackle V. Tremor
Species: White fox/ Kitsune
Home: An old building in the forest.
Neighborhood: Radiant Gardens (hopefully)
Appearance:
He has an average size, but has a feminine look to him, He has icy blue eyes, his fur a snow white, his paws, tail tips, and ear tips looking like they have purple paint on them
Personality:
He is a cautious and shy, though natural curiousness over weighing sometimes,
Other notes: He has no collar having lost it at a young age as well as having experience in nature, how to make things by hands
He has control over the elements, his strongest being water and air weakest being fire, He has a bit of history healing animals being too kind to harm them unless there was no other choice, His control of water increases at night but at what degree he wasn't sure
Stats:S-5 P-7 E-8 C-4 I-6 A-7 L-4
Personally, I think your character needs a little more work. A little more description on the appearance and a lot more on personality. Maybe even a backstory ^^
Other than that, I think it looks cool ^^
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hackle

Post by hackle »

Um.. h-how is it now? I-if you don't mind checking it again that is..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hackle wrote:Um.. h-how is it now? I-if you don't mind checking it again that is..
Looking better ^^
Don't think I'm trying to gang up on you or anything, though. I was just helping you out since a more detailed ref sheet can help your character in the long run ^^
Would you mind or like me to go over some pointers with you in private? I'd be happy to help out ^^
hackle

Post by hackle »

Looking better ^^
Don't think I'm trying to gang up on you or anything, though. I was just helping you out since a more detailed ref sheet can help your character in the long run ^^
Would you mind or like me to go over some pointers with you in private? I'd be happy to help out ^^
I a-appreciate that thoughI... I don't have much dealings with roleplay.. so I.. uh. guess a few pointers could help
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'm alive.

though I may not get around to writing replies for another couple days due to packing and cleaning up my room tomorrow and graduation and moving back home saturday. but I will try to get some replies in Saturday night.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Worry not, Brent.
valerio

Post by valerio »

New RP available, just opened, in case you're interested. The name's always 'Apollo City', but this one is set in the HPverse!
Will you have the courage to step aboard the best ship in the world EVER?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I apologise for not having posted muchat all this week. I was on placement, working in a school and teaching for the first time. It was awesome and hectic and far more exhausting than I expected. It's all over now though :( so I'll be back posting with my regular schedule again! :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Sorry for not posting lately (or answering PM's) something came up and I had to deal with quitting a job and getting a new one.
RP Characters:
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

valerio wrote:New RP available, just opened, in case you're interested. The name's always 'Apollo City', but this one is set in the HPverse!
Aww, but I thought the whole "supercool future spaceship thingy" was MY schtick. Quit stealing my schtick! :cry: :cry: :cry:
In all seriousness though, what happened to the old Apollo city. Why did it end?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

back, and graduated. I'll try to catch up on my RPs tonight and tomorrow and shouldn't have any sudden "I need to spend a week doing homework" times anymore.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:back, and graduated. I'll try to catch up on my RPs tonight and tomorrow and shouldn't have any sudden "I need to spend a week doing homework" times anymore.
*hugs* CONGRATULATIONS!
Legotron123 wrote:
valerio wrote:New RP available, just opened, in case you're interested. The name's always 'Apollo City', but this one is set in the HPverse!
Aww, but I thought the whole "supercool future spaceship thingy" was MY schtick. Quit stealing my schtick! :cry: :cry: :cry:
In all seriousness though, what happened to the old Apollo city. Why did it end?
The ol' RP died a natural death: players weren't participating in it anymore, plus I was feeling awkward with that settling. It didn't light up my inspiration.
But you are free to re-elaborate your characters and bring them back to earth.
Last edited by valerio on Mon May 09, 2016 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Congratulations Brent! :D
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

hooray , congratulation Brent :D
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Congrats on a grand accomplishment Brent.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Congrats, Brent, and welcome back!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Congratulations Brent!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

OK, so it is official: The revamped Apollo City RP will be also featuring a rebooted version of the original characters from my old fanfic "Housepets! The Series". So, if any of you wanted to sign up to interact with them, welcome aboard for the cruise of your life!^^
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

You know, you never finished that. You just stopped at a minor cliff-hanger.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Legotron123 wrote:You know, you never finished that. You just stopped at a minor cliff-hanger.
That's called the 'end-of-season' cliff-hanger. See Stargate Universe. Sometimes shows end on them.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:You know, you never finished that. You just stopped at a minor cliff-hanger.
That's called the 'end-of-season' cliff-hanger. See Stargate Universe. Sometimes shows end on them.
It was in the middle of an episode, and it was just to see how they got revenge on Duchess (I was hoping for magical forced truthfulness).

But yeah, it sucks when shows have to end like that. Like that one Sonic cartoon, where it ended as Eggmans sidekick was about to do something big.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Congratulations Brent!

And congrats to any other graduates!