Housecraft! (or Minepets!)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

MrNeonShot

Re: Housecraft! (or Minepets!)

Post by MrNeonShot »

;-;
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

The stairs are completed and I also build the first pillars to support the floors. It's nice to work with the graphic bug that makes the stairs partly translucent.

I have also exchanged the half of the clayblocks around the pool against red sand. What do you think of that? I think it looks more noble and is also okay with the comics picture.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Ah, so it was you who did those.. I think the pillars are pretty awesome but the sand.. Mm..
I'm unsure..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Aaaand Here is the download link!
Resource pack editted by CHAOKOcartoons
https://www.mediafire.com/?hm4l18k14563ac2
Found it! I'll be using this.

(Edit: Scratch that, I'll be sticking to default.. looks better in my opinion.)
As we've said, it's not finished. There's still alot of blocks and items that haven't been re-textured/drawn. I'm just very very busy (as also mentioned before) with Thread Bound, Cheetah Kid!, and school so I haven't had the time to work on the textures. I'll get back to it at some point, probably sometime during the summer. :? :(
~\Rook/~ wrote:Ah, so it was you who did those.. I think the pillars are pretty awesome but the sand.. Mm..
I'm unsure..
I agree, I'm not quite sure about having a red sand floor. I kinda' like it, but at the same time I seems kinda weird...

Also, nice house Rook! It seems to look the most like a house in comparison to the rest of our houses :D
ImageImageImageImage
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Ah, your just saying that.. It's just a little bungalow with attic space.. :P

Anyway, what needs building? After I built my house I didn't know what to do..
Character Reference
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

If you follow the street in front of the manor, you will get to the place where all the houses will be later. You can try to continue the roads. Plan sufficient space for the village between the roads. If you doubt, add 15 or 20 meters of free space. That's easy to fill with a tree and a bench later, much easier than moving the houses again.
Somewhere there should also be the park alongside the roads or between, maybe you can try that - with a nice pond, some trees and a field...

Please don't flatten everything, keep the slight hills. It looks more natural.

I've extended the streets slightly to test how big the estates have to be. The two on the left side are 40*40 and the two on the right side are 50*50. I borrowed Chaokos House to show how much space will be left around it.
In my opinion 50*50 is pretty good, there's sufficient space to have a parking side, a garden, some trees, a bench, or whatever. What do you think?

Image Image
ImageImageImage
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Hmm, I'd say the 50x50 is good for an estate. For normal houses, we should do the 40x40. Also, you did a good job transferring my house, every part of it is still there (except for the paintings) :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hey, can't seem to get in the server.. No idea why..
Character Reference
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Same here, this isn't the first time it's happened recently though. It should come back in a few hours.
ImageImageImageImage
Temba

Post by Temba »

Wow! I'm back! Sorry I've been gone so long. School and anime took over my life until about now. I've been active on Skype, but that's only when I am procrastinating from what I should be doing. After June 11th I think I'll be on more regularly since it's gonna be summer and I won't have anything to do when I go off to Montreal for a month with my family.
*Russian accent*
"I get coffee, you watch reactor!"
"Nyet, I get coffee, and you watch reactor!"
*explosion*
"Okay.. We both get coffee.."

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Is anyone interested in a pixelmon server?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I would be. I'd have to figure out how to download the mod. And now that it's summer break I'll have a lot more time to spend on it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Basically, all you need to do is go to the pixelmon website, and have version 1.6.4 in your minecraft. If you click "downloads", it'll show version 3.0.4, 3.0.4 lite, and some trading mod. It'll have a forge download link there, so download forge, then just run the installer. Once its all installed, download pixelmon, then just drag and drop the folder into the "mods" folder.
%appdata%>.minecraft>mods

After you've done all that, Theres a pixelmon server I play that I can send you the link to.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

YEAH PIXELMON! :D If I ever get time (which I might not), I'll go to the server you speak of.
ImageImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The server ip is "play.pokemc.com"
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

I play Pixelmon with a group of friends on a whitelisted server, so I may check that one out.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm working on joining the akatsuki on that server. They have really powerful trainers!
I've been told that you of to play on the server for a month AND know how to train "ev".

So far, I've collected 12 pokemon, and I'll be trying to catch them all.

I've evolved my starter Oshawott into Deewott, as well as naming him Watson!

I've evolved also my growlithe (Akamaru) into Arcanine!
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

MrNeonShot wrote:I'm working on joining the akatsuki on that server. They have really powerful trainers!
I've been told that you of to play on the server for a month AND know how to train "ev".

So far, I've collected 12 pokemon, and I'll be trying to catch them all.

I've evolved my starter Oshawott into Deewott, as well as naming him Watson!

I've evolved also my growlithe (Akamaru) into Arcanine!
I assume you're talking about EV training, which is a little complex. If you want to learn about it, look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_D_zBzG5yQ

NOTE: This is done on the pokemon game White 2, just do the same thing in Pixelmon while ignoring Pokerus.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Hmm, I'd say the 50x50 is good for an estate. For normal houses, we should do the 40x40.
Maybe 50 is to wide, but the lenght is good I think. 40x50 could be good.

Any more opinions?

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Also, you did a good job transferring my house, every part of it is still there (except for the paintings) :lol:
:D Yes, WorldEdit didn't copy them...

Image Image
ImageImageImage
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Hey, um quick question. did anyone happen to turn on fire spread because I entered the server and MY HOUSE WAS PRACTICALLY BURNED DOWN, ALONG WITH THE TEST HOUSES (but those are pretty much okay)
ImageImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:Hey, um quick question. did anyone happen to turn on fire spread because I entered the server and MY HOUSE WAS PRACTICALLY BURNED DOWN, ALONG WITH THE TEST HOUSES (but those are pretty much okay)
I didn't turn it on, but how did they catch on fire...?
~ Colors are good. ~
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

there was a plugin I remember that allowed mods and admins view what blocks were destroyed by who. I didn't because I lost the server IP.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

There was a fireplace in my house for a while, I had assumed because firespread was off that it would be okay to use. At some point, someone must have turned that off.
ImageImageImageImage
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Does the server still exist and still joinable? I love minecraft and playing on a server is always fun.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

The server is under construction. I am unsure weather anybody can jump into the server at any time, or it is just available to the moderators and builders of the server.
ImageImageImageImage
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Everybody can log in and walk around looking at things but you have no permissions to do anything more.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay, so I would like to assemble a pixelmon team with my hp friends. I've got a house on the beach we could live in, and if we need more room, there is some open property directly behind my house across the river.
My new skype is MrNeonShot.
I had to delete my old account :p

Anyways, if your interested, you can join the server at
play.pokemc.com

Reply here, pm me, or skype me if you wanna play!
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

MrNeonShot wrote:Okay, so I would like to assemble a pixelmon team with my hp friends. I've got a house on the beach we could live in, and if we need more room, there is some open property directly behind my house across the river.

play.pokemc.com

I might skype you (I just did actually as Josh.christian.b
So is this a server that I would need a mod in?
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Drake wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Okay, so I would like to assemble a pixelmon team with my hp friends. I've got a house on the beach we could live in, and if we need more room, there is some open property directly behind my house across the river.

play.pokemc.com

I might skype you (I just did actually as Josh.christian.b
So is this a server that I would need a mod in?
Yes, you'll need the pixelmon mod to get on this server. Luckily, its very easy to install.
You can download Forge straight from the pixelmon site. Make sure you have a profile for version 1.6.4 ^^

Next, run the forge installer. It should automatically install forge for you. Then, download pixelmon.

Drag and drop the pixelmon folder into the mods folder of ".minecraft". After that, you should be able to run pixelmon ^-^

Youtube has some tutorials on how to install it, so you should check there :3

If you can't do pixelmon, I have some other servers we could try, if your interested.
Hedronal

Post by Hedronal »

Is this still alive?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I wouldn't know. Do you guys still converse at the skype convo?
Hedronal

Post by Hedronal »

The skype convo is inactive.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Nah, pretty sure it's dead. After I had to work on Thread Bound people seemed to slowly stop working on the server. Though it wouldn't be the first time the topic died, it could come back.
ImageImageImageImage
yellowcrash10

Post by yellowcrash10 »

Ok, I swear I'm back for real this time. I got a new laptop finally, so I can actually play Minecraft at a tolerable speed now without making the render distance so low that it is pointless to even play it.

It looks like the project is dying again (as CHAOKO stated in the last comment). I think you guys have put too much work into the server to just start over a third time, so I'm thinking that until that server comes back online, maybe I can just run a survival server for us to mess around on? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I break my computer, so you don't have to! :D
You copied my entire signature? How peculiar...
Given that AB≅AB, prove that AB≇AB.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'd love to join! But my time on the computer is being transfered to animation, so I dunno when I'll play.
But go check out the Cartoons and Animations thread! It'll be worth your while!
yellowcrash10

Post by yellowcrash10 »

MrNeonShot wrote:I'd love to join! But my time on the computer is being transfered to animation, so I dunno when I'll play.
But go check out the Cartoons and Animations thread! It'll be worth your while!
Ok. I'll try to set it up tomorrow or Monday after I finish doing homework and whatnot.

I can't find that thread. Can you post (or send me) a link?
I break my computer, so you don't have to! :D
You copied my entire signature? How peculiar...
Given that AB≅AB, prove that AB≇AB.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Alright, I'm back on MC, and I guess its time to revive this topic :P
Is anyone still on this?
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Like usual, I'll only return if enough people show interest. I don't have much time to work on this anymore :(
ImageImageImageImage
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

This would give me a reason to start Minecraft up more than once in a while. I would be interested in helping. :D
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I will totally back this if it goes online again.
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+