Housepets! Arena

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

ZeroTheFated

Housepets! Arena

Post by ZeroTheFated »

If anyone is interested (just for fun) we could do a collab about the topic above. I've already started with this piece of art below...

https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/g ... age_id=275

More info can be found in the description below the picture. If anyone is interested I would love to answer any questions or read any comments (good or bad; really doesn't matter to me). I hope we can all enjoy a good time.

Also, you don't need artistic vision to join. Anybody could join. Whether you have an artistic view of things, or have a way with words. I won't turn anyone down. Enjoy.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
I Am Your Eternal Friend!
ZeroTheFated

Re: Housepets! Arena

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Housepets Arena: Peanut vs Grape (Round 1)
Image Description: Before anything Housepets and all characters belong to the one and only Rick Griffin. Thanks again Rick for an awesome comic. As you all know

So, now that over with, I wanted to make this a series of drawings (or fanfics) starting with this. Basically I wanted this to be the start of a little spark to let you guys minds run free. It's a little series I wanted to put up called (just like the title says) Housepets Arena. With the two main characters and later will soon expand. If you guys would like, you could even follow the events of the actual comic, that once again belongs to Rick Griffin.

As I said before let your mind run free and wild this isn't only my story (fanfiction, whatever you want to call it). It's fate is now in the hands of the you people. Add music, add interactive moments (QTE if you know how to write that way. It's easy once you get the hang of it.) in there, GO NUTS!!! So with that being said, enjoy! X)

1P: Rakkasei (Peanut)
Supporting Character(s): N/A
Handicap(s): N/A
Special/Finisher: You Made Me Lose! (Drops to floor, plays dead, makes opponent trips over him. Once opponent on floor, sits on him)

2P: Budou (Grape)
Supporting Character(s): N/A
Hanicap(s): N/A
Special/Finisher: Why In The World!? (Grabs random frying pan hits opponent over the head with it)

Reason For Fight: Over the Remote Control

Artist Note: 1) Huge fan of the Ultimate Ninja Storm series, and always imagined fights between characters of HousePets.
2) The two names that are presented are actually their names in Japanese. SO MUCH THANKS for "kurowolfe" for doing the research for all of us (because I honestly didn't want to do it. -_-')
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
troymontgrand

Post by troymontgrand »

im not very artistic myself,but ill contribute in some way
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

It doesn't have to be art. In any way shape or form you feel comfortable with.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...