Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Douglas Collier

Re: Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Post by Douglas Collier »

I see a love triangle forming (between Joey, Delmira, and Bino - just to be clear. XD )
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Love quadrangle. Joey, Squeak, Bino and Delmira. I REALLY hope she doesn't start to have feelings for Bino's cousin / brother.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Ok, "Puppens In The Cradle" may be continuously floating around in this room of Stars, Galaxies, and Story Ideas a bit longer. For I had another fly within range after watching one of my favorite movies! The idea you ask?

Let's Imaginate "The Lego Movie!"

Cast!

Emmett: Bino
Lucy: Delmira
Vitruvius: Fido
Batman: Maxwell
Benny: Peanut
Unikitty: Grape
Metalbread: Fox
Lord Business: Tiger
Good Cop/Bad Cop: James and John Bigglesworth
Finn: Rockstar Hawk
The Man Upstairs (Finn's Dad): Miles

I'm gonna have too much fun writing this, you don't even know! To look like Lego's, the pets have taken the liberty to draw lines on themselves where a Lego would come apart (minus their hair). I was this close to sticking Duchess in here, but then I realized I had no where to put her. I think I'll make a cover art since I've had some practice drawing the pets. All of this was Peanut and Grapes idea, as always, and Delmira had never participated in an Imaginate before and immediately dragged Bino to the Sandwich house to get the parts of Emmett and Lucy. So you I guess this scene would make sense (not part of the arc)

Mickey looked at the ideas about her, but a specific one caught her eye. She started breathing heavily.

"I could, uh..."

She grabbed it, breathing getting heavier and she started blinking rapidly.

"I could write a..."

She smiled a little wider, still panting hard.

"I could write a...!"

She finally grabbed her friends by their shoulders.

"I could write a story!"

She looked around, concerned.

"Y-Y-You're not...you're not gonna say no?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I do like where this is going so far! Nice job on this chapter!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of team! *shoves clipboard toward you all* Everything is awesome! When we living our dream!
--------------------------------------
Bino stood in line with five other dogs, one being Fox. Two officers stood in front of them, one marking on a clipboard.

"Bino?"

"Here!"

He nodded and put the clipboard under his arm. He glared at them from behind his sunglasses and let out a growl. The man beside him touched his arm and nodded before stepping up.

"Hello, everyone! We will be your supervising officers. I am Office Garry, with two Rs, but I don't mind it being spelled the other way!"

"And I'm Officer Bary. With ONE R and you will not spell it any other way."

Garry sent a look toward Bary's way and the man hushed.

"Your first assignment..."

"Identify us."

Everyone went wide-eyed at the assignment. They looked exactly the same. Both had choppy brown and aloe-vera green eyes. They removed their badges and and glasses, the only two things that set them apart. Bary wore sunglasses while Garry wore regular glasses. They changed their expressions to neutral, both neither smiling nor frowning.

"At least they still standing in the same place," Bino thought.

Bary and Garry smirked, before running in a circle around each other, mixing up their places and killing any chance anyone had.

"I'm doomed," Bino thought.
-----------------------------------------
Delmira and Joey had gone to the store for snacks. Delmira held a basket full of chips and various drinks. The orange cat had been looking through the candy section when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She instinctively waited a few seconds before whipping around, claws out. Joey jumped backwards at the reaction, but relaxed when he she noticed it was him.

"You need to speak to get my attention or else I might a accidentally hurt you."

"Sorry. I came over to show you these!"

Joey pulled two glass bottles from behind his back. They had Japanese symbols and weird necks. They each held liquid, which Delmira assumed to be soda.

"Uh... what are they?"

"Read the label! You know enough symbols to!"

"Ok."

Delmira held her paw out and Joey put the one with the red soda in it. She carefully analyzed the symbols carefully.

"Ra...mune. Something like that."

"That's it! It's Ramune! It's a type of Japanese soda."

"Cool."

Delmira put them in the basket and the two continued toward the checkout line, Delmira's father, Topher, pulling out his wallet.
-------------------------
Bino looked at each cop carefully. Their faces were neutral and, without their glasses and badges, were completely and udderly the-

"Got it!"

Fox walked up and sniffed each cop. He snapped and faced them both, pointing to the one on the left.

"You, are Officer Garry. You smell like coffee with a lot of cream and sugar, which would differ entirely from-"

He suddenly turned to the right side cop.

"Officer Bary's scent of black coffee."

"That is..."

Everyone held their breath.

"Correct! Congratulations, Fox!"

Each officer ruffled his hair, Bino growing in the background.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't like where this is going. Is Bino gonna lose Delmira and a chance to become a cop again?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Delmira was watching Ouran Host Club when her phone started to play music.

Time for the main attraction. The story must be told. Time for a chain reaction. It never gets old. Some bots get satisfaction, breaking the mold. Some bots are just distractions. Some bots are just gold.

She it took a few seconds before she recognized it as Bino's ringtone. She snatched up her phone and turned to Joey

"Modotte kimasu." (I'll be back.)

"Okay."

Delmira walked to the backyard and answered her phone with a Italian hello.

"Delmira," Bino questioned from the other line.

"Hi, Bino!"

"Hey! I'm just calling to tell you that I'm doing the best out of all these loser dogs here. I'll be home about four days from now. I just have to finish my training while everyone else has to stay for longer."

"K! I'm hanging out with Joey and Squeak."

Bino took a few seconds to register what his girlfriend just said.

"Can you hand Joey the phone?"

"Uh, sure."

Delmira walked back inside and passed her phone to Joey. He put it to his ear and said a Japanese hello.

"Listen and listen good, you little weirdo. Delmira is my girlfriend. Stay away from her and keep your weird Japanese carp to yourself."

"Bino, calm down. I have Squeak and Delmira's, like, 16 in pet years. I'm 14, the same age as Squeak. Plus, I'm not a cat lover, I just happen to like cat things like how Grape likes the taste of dog treats."

"Whatever! Just stay away from her!"

"Whatevs. Here she is."

Joey passed Delmira's phone back to her.

"Alright, Bi. I gotta go. Haruhi and Tamaki are arguing. Love you!"

"Love you too."

Bino hung up his phone and growled. He had to get through his training as fast as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Hurry up, Joey!"

"Coming!"

Joey had on his gi and was rushing down the stairs. Delmira, wearing her own gi, housed Squeak on her head and tapped her paw impatiently as the younger dog stumbled down the stairs. He walked up next to her, panting a little.

"Ready!"

"Your goggles are crooked, but come on."

Joey looked up to see his goggles were indeed askew. He shifted them, following after Delmira. They walked toward the clubhouse where many other pets were walking in.

"Hey, Del-chan."

"Hm?"

"Two questions. One: why doesn't your gi have sleeves? Two: what's with the X made of lots of red sports tape across your waist?"

"Two answers. One: The sleeves slow me down and I can't fight. Two: It's the most convenient place for it when I take it off."

Delmira opened the door and walked into her fighting class. The gathered pets stopped socializing and got into their places. Zach and Tiger looked a little surprised to see Joey take an empty place, but didn't say anything about it. He nodded to them and took a stance as Delmira took her spot in the front.
------------------------------------------------
"Alright," Garry's voice chimed out.

The dogs present turned to attention. Bary walked in front of them, his boots clicking against the floor. Every dog averted his glare, looking at Garry instead. Garry sighed and pushed his brother to the side.

"Today's exercise is simple."

"It's obedience and agility."

The dogs gave a firm nod and turned to follow the cops to the backyard.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think sunglasses cop should get a pie to the face by someone.

Also, if you break up Binira, I'll feed you to my cat.
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I think sunglasses cop should get a pie to the face by someone.

Also, if you break up Binira, I'll feed you to my cat.
the suspense is unbearable!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

It's the last installment! Yay! Everyone is about to hate me for eternity!
-----------------------------------------------
Bary and Garry watched everyone preform the course, Bary huffing every time someone made fault. He nudged his brother, who was eating a pastry.

"Garry, what's the time on Bino? When's he leaving?"

"In a few days, deartháir beag." (little brother)

"He might have to stay a bit longer. I keep catching him chewing on his uniform."

"He says it smells like a mailman. We might have to fix that out of him."

"Sounds like a plan, deartháir mór." (big brother)

Bino listened to the cops as he climbed the wall and now scolded himself.

"Stop chewing on your suit and you can see Delmira sooner!"

Bino growled and began to push passed the others to get first place.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Delmira took a stance which was copied by the others present.

"Alright! Let's get started!"

Delmira began to slowly preform moves and, after everyone had seen them, walked about, watching everyone as they attempted to copy her. She adjusted James and Johns stances and continued to walk. They snickered as they looked at her tail she walked by. She whipped around with her leg in the air, stopping it just short of James head. If she had kicked him, he would have crashed right into John, giving them both a concussion.

"I happen to have a boyfriend boys. FOCUS!"

The two whimpered and returned to their stance. Delmira nodded and continued to walk. Joey gulped as she walked passed and looked over him, but Delmira nodded and ruffled his hair before continuing on.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Bino! Sit!"

Bino sat down, head held high.

"Bino! Stand!"

Bino did that as well.

"Bino! Violate as many laws as possible in thirty seconds!"

"I can not do that, sir! I am a police dog, not a felon nor a criminal!'

Bary and Garry walked over and congratulated Bino with head rubs and ear scratches. He resisted the urge to thump his foot, smiling with his chest out instead.

"One more thing left."

"What is it sirs?"

"Don't chase the mailman."

"What?"

A man walked in, dressed like a mailman and certainly smiled the way Bino's suit did, making it even harder not go all attack mode on the guy. He shuffled through letters, walking over and passing them to Garry and Bary. Bino suppressed the urge to pounce on the man and take a piece of his pants as a prize. The mailman walked out the door, Bino letting out a heavy sigh.

Bary and Garry cheered, along with the other dogs present.

"Bino Byron! We present you with these."

Garry pulled a pair visor shades and a uniform with his name tag on it from behind his back. Bino's green eyes sparkled with happiness as he accepted them, putting the shades on.

"There's perfect! I can see just fine!"

"Since you've done this before, you can head in back home. Head outside for a car to drive you back home."

Bino nodded and ran the door and practically dove into car. It started up and began to drive back to Babylon Gardens.
----------------------------------------
Delmira was wrapping up class when a throat clearing caused her ear to twitch.

"If you wish to speak, say it."

Zach took a step forward and cleared is throat again.

"You said you'd show us something awesome last week."

Delmira tapped her chin before nodding in fake remembrance. She called over Rex, who now stood next to her.

"Watch and learn. Come at me!"

Rex nodded and began to attack Delmira, but she continued to dodge. The other watched in awe as Delmira didn't even make an attempt to attack Rex, the mastiff eventually toppling over in exhaustion. Delmira put her back paw on his back, pinning him down.

"As you can see, you don't always have to fight. Use your agility to avoid attacks and the enemy will eventually go down in exhaustion."

Everyone clapped while Delmira helped Rex up. They began to file out as Joey began to run over to Delmira.

"Del-whoa!"

Joey slipped on some water, crashing into Delmira and causing them to topple over for the cat wasn't ready for that. From anyone who had just walked in, it would have looked like Joey was forcefully pinning down Delmira.

Anyone like Bino.

The police dogs eyes would have turned red if possible. He dropped his bag and tackled Joey, the two rolling and ending with Bino pinning Joey to the gym floor.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO DO THAT TO HER? I SHOULD-*yelp*"

Delmira snatched Bino back by is collar. She kept the two at arms length, glaring at Bino.

"He wasn't doing that! He slipped and I wasn't ready to catch him! Do not jump to conclusions!"

Bino growled and huffed, hugging Delmira and pulling her away from Joey a bit. She lightly pushed him off and bowed to Joey, who bowed back before running like his tail was on fire. Bino hugged Delmira again, who had just noticed his shades.

"You made it?"

"Yep! You're dating a police dog, baby."

"And you're dating a female cat that's stronger than you."

Bino pouted before they started laughing. They leaned forward until their foreheads touched and they were gazing into each others eyes. Bino leaned her down as they kissed, Delmira flipping the shades onto her own head.
---------------------------------
THE END!
My characters!
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Hey, I like the way this all came out. Bino and Delmira forever.

Maybe now Bino won't be as big of a jerk, being an officer and all and openly loving a cat... Poor Joey though; another victim of circumstance.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

And now we have to wait a while for Delmira to correct all of Bino's bad habits, Anyway I really like this story! Nice job!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

the last installment?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :(
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, Mickey!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Easy, J! It was the last installment of that arc! I'm not done with this yet! The Byron Puppens haven't even made an appearance! Anyway, we are about to start the first Imaginate/ Pageantate arc, implying there will be more. The first one you ask? Here's a hint: One day, a talented lass or fellow, A special one with face of yellow, will make the Piece of Resistance found from its hidden refuge underground. And with a noble army at the helm, This Master Builder will thwart the Kragle and save the realm, And be the greatest, most interesting, Most important person of all times. All this is true, because it rhymes. *pokes Mickey* Ah, we gotta write all that down 'cause they're not gonna remember any of it, but here we go! Wait! What? I have something for Amazee! I got Garry to agree to it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Garry was walking around, phone recording. He snickered and flashed the camera toward the banana cream pie he was holding. He set the camera back up in front of him and silently sneaked into the living room. Bary was resting on the couch, chin propped up on his arms and the arm of the couch and his sunglasses pushed onto his forehead. He snored softly and occasionally mumbled the name, "Marlene," followed by a soft smile and him snuggling into his arms. Garry held back his laughter as he crept closer to his brother. Garry looked into his camera, smiling widely and nodding to whoever was watching. He looked away and reeled his arm back and swung it forward, smashing the pie into Bary's face and waking him instantly. He was stuttering and staggering as he registered what happened, the biggest clue being Garry's laughter being heard as he ran down the hall.

"GAAAAAARRRRRRY!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bino and Delmira were on a park bench, Delmira's laying across Bino's lap. His elbows reasted on her back and his paws propped up his head. Delmira held a Pridelands book they had been sharing since the flower incident. They were both reading the book when Tiger ran over.

"Hey Delmira and...other."

"Hey, Ti."

Bino huffed and waved without really looking away from the book like Delmira had. The tabby elbowed her boyfriend in the stomach and nodded toward Tiger. He sighed gruffly and looked up at the orange dog.

"Hello, Tiger. How are you today?"

"I'm fine, not that you care. Anyway, Peanut and Grape sent me over here to tell you guys about a new Imaginate they were doing. It's The Lego Movie!"

"Imaginate?"

Delmira looked up at Bino for an answer, but all she got was him pushing his shades onto his forehead. Even though they were for duty, he found them to make him look like a bad dog.

"The Lego Movie? Are you serious? That dumb movie is for kids! I prefer movies for the more mature audience, such as Pacific Rim."

"Bino, the only reason you watched Pacific Rim was so you could make Transformer jokes. Then you saw one kaiju and-"

"That's enough, woman!"

Delmira stood up and gave Bino the "I will rip your muzzle from face." look and he shut up instantly. She huffed and mumbled in Italian before turning to Tiger.

"What's an Imaginate?"

"That's right, you moved here not to long ago. Well, when whenever we got bored an inspired, we would sometimes do what's called an Imaginate! It's like a reenaction of something, but usually, they are just creative little plays. Almost all of them are started by Peanut and Grape and anyone can join in. They're loads of fun, no matter what roll you have."

(Tiger has the most Fix-It Felix Jr. voice inside my head sometimes. This is one of those times.)

Delmira tapped her chin in thought before smiling. She had seen and loved the Lego Movie, so the prospect of being a character sounded extremely fun.

"That sounds awesome!"

"You said awesome! You know what that means."

Delmira and Tiger began to dance.

"Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team! Everything is awesome! When we living our dream!"

Delmira and Tiger laughed, Bino finally standing up and walking over. He wrapped his arm around Delmira's waist protectively, glaring at Tiger through his shades. Tiger stuck his tongue out at Bino before turning to Delmira.

"Come on! I'm going over there now!"

"We are not-"

Delmira began to run after Tiger, Bino in tow.
--------------------------------------------------------
Several pets were gathered in the Sandwhich residence. Grape and Peanut had clipboards and were checking things off as they called names. Grape went off to get snacks as Peanut continued calling.

"Fox! You're Metalbread, right?"

"Aye, ye scurvy seadog!"

"Heh. Alright, um, Fido is...Vitruvius."

"Mhm."

"Alright. I'm Benny. Max is Batman. Grape is Unikitty. James and John are Good and Bad. Death-er-North Star is Finn. And Miles is The Man Upstairs. We still need parts for Lord Business, Emmett, and Wyldstyle/Lucy."

Heads turned toward the door as Tiger, Bino, and Delmira walked in. The cats presented happily greeted Tiger, causing Bino to snicker. Delmira elbowed him again and he shut up. Tiger growled before turning to Peanut.

"Any parts left?"

"Emmett and Business are the only male ones left."

"I'll take Emmett! Since Bino is more suited for Business anyway."

"Hey!"

Peanut nodded and wrote Tiger's name next to Emmett.

"Since Delmira is here, I guess she can have Lucy's part. So as Emmett, Tiger, you are aware that you and Delmira will end up as a couple in the-"

Bino grabbed Peanut by the shoulders.

"I'LL BE EMMETT!"
--------------------------------------
The pets presents started to get into costume, drawing lines around their wrist,waists, and necks. After begging their parents, all their costumes were as close as they could get. They were in the stage hall dressing rooms.

Tiger was wearing one of his dads suits and Business' helmet made cardboard beside him.

James and John were wearing their previous owners, Garry and Bary, old police uniforms and glasses.

Bino was in an orange construction suit and Delmira was wearing a black jumpsuit.

Fido was in a rainbow shirt, fake beard, blue jeans, and a lab coat.

Peanut was in a blue jumpsuit with a blue helmet, with a cracked chin-strap, to match.

Grape was wearing blue gloves and yellow boots, both with white rims painted on and had a fake, blue-painted, unicorn horn on.

Maxwell had on a Batman costume.

North was wearing a blue collared shirt and khaki shorts.

Miles wore a suit similar to Tigers.

Peanut clapped, catching the attention of everyone else.

"Alright! Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah!"

Peanut cheered and shoved Fido and Tiger out onto the stage, in front of their parents and other gathered audience.
My characters!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

darn it now i cant get that song out of my head!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yay! I really did want that to happen to one of the cops because it was pretty funny just as I thought that it would be! I was just hoping the cop that got pied would be single because he is cute!

Also, Byron is only Fido's surname. Not Joey and Bino's. Great job anyway!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I don't know their actually surnames so I just used Byron.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I sorta wanna see what Bary does to Garry now. And why do all the cute people have to be in a relationship!?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Stop giving me ideas!
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well hey I have characters that might like cops. xP
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Delmira looked down at Bino, who was on his knees with tears in his eyes. He looked up at the orange and white tabby cat, looking for any sign of remorse or even a flicker of playfulness, but all he got was her icy, blue, emotionless, stare. She began to walk away, Bino attempting to crawl after her, but the rain mixing with his tears made it impossible to see. His head whipped around as he looked for any sign of her. He eventually saw her tail and ran over, attempting to hug her, but she turned before he could. Her eyes cut through the rain and seemed to glow as she glared at Bino. He took one step back and then another. He turned tail and ran home, for he knew where it was no matter what. Delmira turned back around and began to walk, when she looked over her shoulder and uttered one phrase.

"April Fools."
------------------------------
GOTCHA!
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You are lucky that was an April Fool's Joke, because if it wasn't, I would track you down and feed you to my cats.

Now excuse me, I'm off to track down Bary.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I can't decide weather it should be in the like Stage Set universe, where I describe everything as someone would see it onstage, or the Movie universe, where everything is like in the movie action and all. Then I decide it would be funnier just to do both at the same time almost. It will be set in the Movie universe, minus the fact that they aren't legos, but with the occasionally break from the universe. Just imagine everything in your head until the parenthesis become a thing. Also, Fido's staff is a lamp painted white without the stand and a lightbulb inside it. The Lego Movie belongs to its people, just as every character but Delmira, James, and John belong to Rick Griffin.
----------------------------------------
The scene is dark and scary. Lava bubbles from everywhere. As we fly through the scene, we reach a long and high-up stair case. There is a giant set of-(What's that say? I can't read it.) (It says doors, Zach!) (You need to work on your penmanship.) There is a giant set of doors and as we fly in we see an old bearded dog holding a glowing staff. Let us begin act one!

Fitruvius slid forward, spinning his staff. He glared toward the closed doors.

"He is coming."

He glared harder, narrowing his eyes.

"Cover your tail."

The guards, Duke and Simon, look at him confused.

"Cover our what?"

The two are blown backwards by the door being blown open by a giant boot. In walks a laughing Lord Tiginess. He pushed up his mask, facing Fitruvius with a cocky smirk.

"Fitruvius."

The named dog glared at him.

"Lord Tig-Ti (Dogdanit!) Lord Tiginess."

Tiginess rises a bit on his elevated boots, looking down at Fitruvius. The only thing that separates them is a gap in the rocks the stand upon.

"You've hidden the Kragle well, old hound. Robots, destroy him!"

Several robots, the other wolf pups, all walk carrying a giant laser. (Is that cardboard?) (Mhm.) (Looks real.) (Shut up!)

"Yes, Lord Tiginess."

They marched toward the edge while Fitruvius spun his staff about, creating birds out of the things around him. (We have mechnical birds?) (Nope.)

"Your robots are no match for a MasterBuilder! For I see (Ow! Not yet!) (Sorry!) For I see everything"!

The laser shoots, striking Fitruvius in the eyes. He shouts in pain and falls to the ground, having gotten thrown backwards by the blast. Tiginess chuckles as he steps over the gap, the robots just making a bridge. He looks upon the case in front of him, smirking.

"The Kragle. The most powerful super weapon is mine."

Tiginess yanks open the doors of the case, revealing a giant tube of Krazy Glue, the letters scratched off so it reads "Kragle". (Ebay is awesome.) He chuckles darkly towards the sky as the robots pick up the case and begin to walk away.

"Ah! The Kragle! Now my evilness will be unlimited and unmatched! (Stop winging it!) (That's a Bat pun.) (Shut up!) Can you feel me?"

The robots nod, clap, and whistle toward Tiginess. He cheers and begins to walk out, when Fitruvius mumbles and pushes his upper-half off the ground.

"Wait. There is a prophecy."

Tiginess face-palms and groans as he turns to look at the injured dog.

"Now there's a prophecy?"

"About the Piece of Resistance."

Tiginess rolled his eyes, walking over a bit and looking down at Fitruvius.

"Oh, the supposed missing Piece of Resistance that can somehow disarm the Kragle? Give me a break!"

Fitruvius turned around, opening his now glowing eyes. (He was quick about those contacts.) Tiginess gasped and took a step back. Fitruvius breathed a bit before speaking.

"One day, a talented lass or fellow. A Special One with face of yellow. Will make the Piece of Resistance found. From its hiding refuge underground. And with a noble army at the helm. This MasterBuilder will thwart the Kragle and save the relm. And be the greatest, most important, most interesting person of all times. All of this is true, because it rhymes."

Tiginess gave him a, "Really?", look before faking a smile.

"That was a great and inspiring tale."

He walked a bit closer.

"That you made up!"

Tiginess punted Fitruvius off the rock, sending him screaming into the depths below. (Hehehe.) Tiginess turned and began to walk back out. He tapped his chin in thought of what Fitruvius said.

"A "Special One"? What a bunch of hippie-dippie baloney."

*Curtain drops and Zach walks out*

The scene cuts to yellow were the words "Eight and Half years later" are written in black. The words fade to reveal that the backdrop is a face. The eyes open and we zoom out to a dog laying in his bed in his fairly-nice apartment.

Bimett chuckled as he threw his blanket back, showing he was in blue pajamas. He groped about for his alarm clock button, finally finding it and shutting it off. He stretched back, yawning. He begins to walk about his apart with a cheery smile.

"Good morning, apartment! Good morning, doorway! Good morning, wall! Good morning, ceiling! Good morning, floor! Ready to start the day!" (*everyone laughs as silently as possible*)

Bimett sings and hums to himself as he shuffles through some books on his shelf, all labeled "INSTRUCTIONS". He laughs as he pulls out one and reads the title.

"Instructions to fit in! Have everybody like you! And always be happy!"

He turned the page, still smiling.

"Step one! Breath."

Bimett took one deep breath before nodding and turning the page.

"M'ok. Step two! Greet the day, smile and say-"

Bimett throws opens his balcony doors and gripped the railing, yelling as loud as he could along with the rest of the city. (*Everyone, though they weren't supposed to, poked their heads and yelled as well*)

"GOOD MORNING, CITY!"

Many others added in their hellos and good mornings to the mix as well. Bimett turned the page of the instructions booklet.

"Step three! Exercise."

He set the booklet aside and got into a stance.

"Jumping jacks! Hit'em!"

Bimett began to preforming jumping jacks, counting to three before he started jumping around happily. (*everyone made soft snrk noises to keep from laughing*)

"I am so pumped up! Step four! Shower."

Bimett climbed into the shower, soaping his fur. It trickled down his ears and hair.

"And always make sure to keep the soap out of your-AAAAUGH!" (*everyone went outside and began laughing hard*)

Bimett began running through motions, saying things as he was doing them.

"Shave your muzzle. Brush your fangs. Comb your hair. Haha! Wear clothes!"

Bimett almost walked out wit his collar our uniform on. (This humiliating.) (You would know that.) (Quiet!)

"Oops! Almost forget about that one!"

Bimett went through several incorrect outfits before he finally put on his green collar and construction outfit. He chuckled and walked to the kitchen. He caught a piece of toast on his plate, while turning the page with his other paw.

"Step nine! Eat a complete breakfast...with all the special people in your life."

Bimett's was sitting on the couch with a potted planet next to him. (*everyone went outside again*)

"Hey, Plantie, what do you wanna do? Watch TV? Me too!"

Bimett snatched up the remote and turned on the TV, where President Tiginess was giving a speech. (When did you record this?) (Outside a few minutes ago.)

"Hello, I'm President Tiginess. President of the Octan Corporation and the world. Let's take extra care to follow the instructions, or you'll be put to sleep, and don't forget Taco Tuesday's coming next week! That's the very day every rule-abiding citizen gets a free taco and my love! Have a great day, everybody!"

"You have a wonderful day too, President Tiginess! Wow, he's such a great guy! I wanna hear more of what he's saying-"

Bimett spit out his coffee.

"Wait, did he say PUT TO SLEEP!?"

The TV changes to the famous TV show called, "Where Is My Collar?", distracting Bimett from his thoughts on what Tiginess said. Devo [To those who don't know. Second dog.] walked in the living room where Sasha was cleaning, his collar missing.

"Honey, where is my collaaaar?"

Bimett began laughing hard, so hard he actually faceplanted off the couch. He lifted his upper-half.

"What was I just thinking? Ah, I don't care." (Ain't that the truth?) (Shut up!)

Bimett left his apartment, humming again.

"Step 11. Greet your neighbors."

Bimett walked by a lot of other people, greeting them by name. He never noticed they never said his. He saw Bailrie and ran over as she let her pups out of the house.

"Hey, Bailrie!"

"Hey, fella."

"Hello, Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, Queen, Felix, Haley, Lassie, ...King."

Bimett got into his car and started it up (For musical cats, Fiddler and Keys sure can paint.) and everyone preformed the same action, pulling into the rode and driving off.

"Step 12: Obey all traffic signs and regulations and Step 13: Enjoy popular music."

Bimett turned on his radio and "Everything is Awesome" began to play. Bimett gasped and began to dance in his seat, tapping his paws against his steering wheel. (I thought you hated that song!) (I'm in character!) (That's not what the script says to do!) (Delmira!) (*everyone backstage started to sing as they play continued*)

"Always use a turn signal! Park between the lines!"

Bimett began to parallel park at same time as everyone else, all getting it right of course. He pulled his clothes from his backseat and walked up to the dry-cleaning building.

"Drop off dry cleaning before noon."

Bimett began walking to work, saying instructions as he went. People had no idea who he was, but simply followed the instructions and returned his smiles and compliments. He walked into a coffee shop and order a simple coffee with whipped cream.

"Here you are. That'll be $37."

Bimett gave a blank stare before laughing and shouting, "Awesome!"

Bimett was at the construction sight, hat on and smiling.While everyone else walked in perfect lines, Bimett was in the middle. Fiddler leaned over and he began to talk about, "Where Is My Collar?", prompting everyone to yell, "Honey, where is my collar?", and begin laughing. 'Everything Is Awesome" continued to play as everyone got to work. Rex began to flip through the instructions.

"Alright! It says to take everything weird and blow it up!" (Is that really how we deal with things?) (Stay in character!)

Everyone is seen setting off TNT, tearing down broken buildings. Wreaking balls were swung about, knocking the buildings to the ground.

"Alright, everybody! Let's make it look exactly like it does in these instructions!"

Everyone began calling out parts they needed, Bimett being happy to deliver them. Everyone began to work and dance to "Everything Is Awesome". Some even started to sing, Bimett rapping the next part under his breath as he worked.

"I could sing this song for hours!"

(*Zach pokes his head out*)

Five hours later.

Everyone is almost done, dancing with their machines and singing. All the buildings exploded, creating fireworks. Everyone laughed as they began to leave in the same lines as before. They began discussing plans and such. Bimett was off to side, trying to get in on the conversation. He bumped into a fence, causing him to lose his instructions in the wind. They landed in a pile of rubble and Bimett climbed it, picking up the booklet. He turned to leave when a figure flew by. (*nothing*) Ahem, when a figure flew by! (Delmira! You're on!) (Oh! Carp! Hold on!)

"I think I heard a whoosh."

Bimett turned around to see a figure, dressed in a black, picking through the site. He cocked his head and cleared his throat.

"Hey, pal, I hate to break it to ya, but I don't think you're s'pposed to be here."

When he didn't get an answer, Bimett referred to his rules.

"Yep, rules say that the work closes at 6, it's a hard-hat area only. That's not a official safety orange." (Well, ain't that an ironic statement.) (No, it's not!)

He still received no answer and turned to the back of his booklet.

"If you see anything weird, report it immediately."

Bimett shrugged and pulled his phone from his back pocket, flipping it open.

"Welp, looks like I have to report youuuuuuuuuuuuu....."

The figure threw her hood back, revealing a cat with orange fur a white patch over her left eye. Her eyes were a shimmering blue . She tossed her head around, adjusting her head fur. Bimett continued with his stupor, confusing the cat. She sighed and shook her head before turning around and running off. Bimett finally shook himself lose and started to chase after her.

"Madame! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sor-AHHHHH!"

Bimett began to climb down the pile of rubble, but slipped and fell into a giant hole. (Hehehe.) He grunted and yelped as he fell further and further. He did a round-about and continued to fall, eventually landing on an easily-tiltable ledge. He smiled and leaned toward the world of rainbows, buublegums, cheer, and smiles, but one swift hit from his hat on the other side of the ledge and he was plummeting into axes and fire. He hit a few more walls before landing on a flat surface with a loud, "Ow." He began to sit up, when his hat hit him in the head, getting another, "Ow."

Bimett was finally able to sit up and the first the he saw was a glow, red, rectangular piece trapped within crystal. It whispered for him called out for him (Touch the pieeeeece, Binoooooo.) (Shush!)

"I think maybe I should touch that."

Bimett stood up and began to walk over to the piece, stepping on his instructions as he did. He cautiously reached forward and set the tip of his paw on the piece.

The moment he did, many tripping images filled his mind and clouded his vision. Words slipped in back and forth but he couldn't register any of it. The next thing he saw was black.

(*curtain drops and Zach comes out*)

End of act one.
------------------------------------------------
Nearly all of my computer battery! I started at 9 and finished at 3! Whyyyyyyyy?
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just love how this part came out! Great job on it!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

wow its just like the movie. very impressive!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

My older sister, Human Artist, kept coming in, wondering why I was pausing the movie so much. I flashed my screen and she left. I was so tired, but I remembered her yelling, "Human Author! Turn that down!"
My characters!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Ok, I lied. The Lego Movie arc will be a one-off, over the weekends, thing because it takes forever to write. So instead, have this!
-------------------------------------
Bino and Delmira were laying together in bed in their room, a giant shed in Delmira's backyard. The TV played Lady and the Tramp: Scamp's Adventure (awesome movie) title screen. The two played idly on their phones and suddenly, Delmira texted Bino.

Hi.

Hey, Del.

What r u doing?

Using my gf soft belly as a pillow. Wyd?

Texting by bf while rubbing his head.

Send me a pic.

K. U send me one 2.

Bino and Delmira raised their phones and took the pictures. They laughed as they set down their phones and shifted to face each other. They smiled and looked at the movie they neglected to watch. Delmira smiled at Scamp and then looked at Bino, who had pressed the play button.

"Think we should have kids?"

Bino's ears rose a bit as his eyes widened. His head snapped to look down at Delmira who had one of her ears flopped to the side. Her eye was raised and her muzzle sported a long thin line as her mouth.

"What?"

"What do you mean have kids?!"

"You know, have littler versions of us. You do know basic biology right? Last I checked, most animals could have children."

"Yes, I know! I'm not that stupid! Wait...Nevermind! Point is, are we ready for kids? Am I ready for kids? What if I'm not a good enough father? What if-"

Delmira cupped his cheek and shut him up with a soft kiss. Bino wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He looked down at her when they parted.

"I guess if you're ready, I can be ready too."

Delmira smiled and snuggled into his slightly muscular chest.
----------------------------------------------------
"O-one more time?"

"It's is physically impossible for dogs and cats to have biological children together."

Bino and Delmira were at the vet, seeing if it was happening or not. Delmira froze and her blue eyes began to water, but she didn't let the tears fall. She stood and collapsed into Bino's arms, hiding her muzzle in her chest fur. Topher walked up and slapped the vet.

"What is wrong wit you? Upsetttin' 'er like dat! You bozo, I oughta!"

While Topher told off the vet, Bino was consoling Delmira.

"I'm sorry, Del, but I love you just the same."alked out

Delmira instead shifted so the side of her face was laying on his chest. She sighed and called over Topher.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Just head on home. We'll catch up."

Topher nodded, knowing it was best to do as she wished right now, and brought her in for a hug. He let go and walked out, getting into his car and driving off. Bino growled at the vet and lead Delmira out and they began to walk on the sidewalk. Bino held delmira as they did, the tabby shivering slightly. She looked up at the sky.

"It's gonna rain. We should probably hurry up."

Bino nodded and the two began walking faster.

KAROOM!

Bino's fur went on end and he latched onto Delmira, holding like a child would hold a teddy bear. Delmira smiled and nuzzled her head into his neck, which calmed him down a bit. It started to rain heavy, enough to not be able to see clearly.

"Where are we?"

"I don't-"

That was the last thing either one said as they became deer in headlights. Literally. A driver, who probably couldn't see through the rain, had swerved hard and crashed into the couple. She got out and ran over, kneeling down beside them. She looked on the inside of Delmira's collar and quickly whipped out her phone. She dialed the number and bit her nails as it rung.

"Hello?"

"Are you...Topher Corters?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I think I just hit your cat and dog with my car! I'm near the vets office! Hello?"

Topher dropped his phone with his mouth wide open. He quickly whipped around and snatch up Mario and Ventai, practically throwing them into the car. Topher gripped with a force so stronger, it might have warped had he not been scrambling for his keys. He finally got them in and drove backwards before turning and stepping on it. Mario gripped his seat while Ventai finally spoke.

"Pops! What happened, ey?"

"Yeah! Why are ya driving so fast? *yipe!*"

"Delmira and Bino have been hit by a car!"

Both pets scream, "Sis!", and yell at Topher to hit the gas.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Delmira and Bino lay in hospital beds, limbs in cast and oxygen hooked up to them. Topher and Jeff sat in the room, along with Max, Ventai, and Mario. Max sat by Bino's bed side and refused to move until the dog was able to walk again. Topher had Mario and Ventai go get snacks for everyone, but it was only to get their minds off of the pain. A nurse walked in.

"The crash was so headon that we can't figure out a way to save them."

Jeff and Topher sighed. Topher brought his knees to his chest, still in the chair. Jeff punched the wall multiple times before putting his forehead on it. Max began to cry a bit, but wiped his tears away. Ventai and Mario dropped the small bags they held and ran over to Topher. They hugged and whimpered at the news.

"Visiting hours are over."

"Come on, Max."

"No!"

Max was holding Bino's less-injured paw. He sat closer to him and his blue-green eyes glared daggers at the humans. He hissed and swiped at Jeff when he walked over.

"I'm not leaving! Not until I know I can see him again!"

Jeff looked at Topher, who nodded, adn the two walked over and grabbed Maxwell. He hissed, kicked, bit, and swiped at the humans, but both had a firm hold on him. They dragged him out, Ventai and Mario on standby just in case he did get away. The nurse shut the door and the two pets were left alone.
-----------------------------------------------------
Bino and Delmira held each other as they climbed a golden staircase. When they reached the top, the golden gates before them opened and a bright light went off.
Last edited by Mickey on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
My characters!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

:shock: that was really unexpected. I mean...quite literally: "the last thing I expected"
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Wait... did they really not know that dogs and cats can't have kids? :? I mean, they do know basic biology right?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tyler needs to learn to think with his brain and not with his fists.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Bino and Delmira shield their eyes from the blinding light. It clears and they look to see-

"Heaven?"

Bino and Delmira's mouths dropped as they looked around, watching many run around and play. Bino ruled out two dogs and quickly ran over, dragging Delmira behind him.

"Mom! Dad!"

The two dogs turned around, beaming at the sight of Bino. The male was muscular and had light brown fur with darker brown patches, much like the one on Bino's back, on his arms and legs. He had a dark brown mask and his ears were floppy. He had orange eyes and they both held vigor. The female was also light brown and she sported no patches or mask, but her tail was a dark brown. Her eyes were both blue and green, one of each, and she held her ears up. Both wore green collars marked with an O, male, and a B, female.

They ran over and hugged Bino tightly, Bino hugging back. They pulled apart, all three tails wagging.

"Bino! Baby! I missed you, so much," the female said, pushing Bino's ears back as she cupped his face.

"Bino, my boy! How have ya been," the male asked, adding a light tap on the chest.

"I'm fine, dad. I've grown up outta my greedy self, into a responsible police-dog."

Bino tapped his shades and both dogs hugged him again. Delmira, who was holding back, finally took a step forward and cleared her throat. All three dogs turned to her, the two confused at the sight of her. Bino smiled and stepped back, locking his arm around her chest from the side.

"Mom. Dad. This is Delmira, my girlfriend."

Both of their mouths dropped as they looked over Delmira. Bino noticed and stepped in front of her protectively.

"If you don't like me being a cat-lover, too bad. All three of us are, well Joey is more into cat things than a cat lover, but he still dating a mouse! I love her, just like Fido loves-"

Bino was silenced by a giant, almost tackle-like hug from his mother.

"Oooooh! I'm so proud of you! My little puppy is finally growing up!"

Bino was trying to stop his mothers kisses while the male walked over to Delmira. The two held a firm glare against each other before the male let up and held out his paw. Delmira grabbed him by the wrist, the male catching on, and they shook hands like that.

"Oswald, Bino's father. Lovely piece of lamb over there is my wife, Brio. Nice to meet you..."

"Delmira. Delmira Corters. Nice to meet you, sir."

The two nodded and let go, Bino finally carerfully prying Brio (which is a female name) off of him. They walked back over and Brio held out her paw to Delmira. She shook it the same way she shook Oswald's.

"I'm Brio. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Delmira. Delmira Corters. And the pleasure's all mine, ma'am."

The four hugged each other before continuing to walk down the golden path before them. Delmira was smiling before her fur went on end and she dived behind Bino. He side-stepped and held her up.

"What is it?"

"Hide me!"

"What is the problem?"

"My-"

"Delmira?"

The tabby cat face-palmed and popped a smile as two cats, orange and white, ran over. Both wore red collars. They embraced her and she hugged back, nuzzling them. They pulled back and looked her over, smiling again as they doted on her. The white cat was female with blue eyes and her pretty white fur was covered in light pink scars. The male cat was orange and had blue eyes as well, his back having dark orange markings.

The female cat ruffled her hair.

"Finally grew up-a, huh figlia?" (Daughter)

"Mom!"

The male gave her a soft cuff on the arm, nodding toward Bino.

"Yous followin' in ya mamas footsteps? I see ya gots yerselfs a bodyguard."

Delmira turned to Bino, who looked slightly offend. She shook her head and walked over to him, leaning on his chest.

"Nah, guys. This my boyfriend, Bino. I'm a dog-lover."

Both nodded and introduced themselves.

"I'm Milia," the female said.

"And I'm Dero," the male said.

"I'm Bino."

The three shook hands, Dero taking notice to the ring on his finger. He nudged Milia and nodded toward it, Milia pointing to the one on Delmira's finger.

"So you two are married!"

"WHAT?!"

Delmira and Bino quickly explained they were mode rings from nearly a year ago. All four adults still beamed and teased before walking off together. The two sighed heavily before they continued walking. They had reached for an apple to share when they were suddenly beamed away.
------------------------------------
They were transported to a dark room. They looked around before looking up, for an orb appeared followed by several more. They flashed a Japanese symbol and a table appeared. A howl sounded and a kitsune appeared, sitting on his haunches.

"Hello, you two."
My characters!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

What mysteries doth the Kitsune hold?
The decision of fate is nigh!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think I have an inkling of what happens based on something that she wrote in this topic before, but I won't spoil it.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Let's remember that little tidbit was a little while ago.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So then it is subject to change?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-------------------------------------
Bino immediately stepped in front of Delmira, who pushed him back and stood next to him. Kitsune leaned down toward the two, a smirk screeched across his muzzle.

"Hello, low order beings!" (GreatKitsune! Your unexpected shout-out is ready!)

Both animals scoffed at Kitsune and pushed closer together. Kitsune chuckled and spread his tails, each tip underneath an orb. His eyes turned red completely.

"Let's see here. We have Delmira Corters and Bino "Byron", I guess. Both 18 and in a relationship together. Live together in a large shed. Death caused by...car crash. Oh, ouch. Last request: to have children together. You do know that that's biologically impossible, right?"

Kitsune blinked and shook his head as his eyes faded back to normal. He smirked down at the two, but it changed into a look of concern when he saw Delmira was shaking slightly in Bino's arms. The dog glared hot, white daggers at the demigod. Kitsune's ears actually fell and he leaned down further to the two. He nudged them slightly with his nose.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

Delmira huffed and sighed, turning to Kitsune. Whatever tears she may or may not have been crying, he couldn't see them. She pushed him away.

"It's cool, don't worry about it. I should have actually read that book Topher gave me."

Bino hugged her and nuzzled her slightly. She playfully pushed him away. Kitsune smiled at the scene.

"So, about your last request..."

"I will ring your neck with your own tails."

Kitsune chuckled and pulled away from Delmira, still smiling. He cleared his throat and began speaking again.

"I was going to say, would you like it granted?"

Delmira was seething with rage when the faucet stopped and she looked at Kitsune. Bino stepped up next to her, his own face a look of shock and confusion.

"What?"

"I can see from your records, Bino, that you have been through so much terrible, yet extremely hilarious, turmoil. Delmira, you were put into a home with seven little girls. Seven! You were pink, had bows everywhere in your fur, wore dresses, had tea parties, and played with dollies for three months!"

Delmira blushed while Bino was laughing on the floor. She raised her foot to stomp on him, but he rolled out of the way and her paw met the ground. Bino laughed and got up, Delmira taking the chance to punch him in the arm. He yelped before snatching her in a hug. Kitsune looked down upon them, smiling.

"Alright, it's settled. I may grant your request, but you have to see what it will cost you first."

"What do you mean?"

Kitsune snapped and Bino and Delmora were transported away in a cloud of dust.
------------------------------------------
The couple coughed and hacked, fanning dust away from their faces. Bino looked up, seeing their shed, but it was paint with four new symbols. Bino opened the door, revealing the inside to be messy and full of new stuff.

The first thing the two noticed were the four extra beds surrounding theirs. They were both light and dark red and light and dark green. They housed four little sleeping puppies...er...kittens....

"Puppens?"

Delmira shrugged and looked at the one in the dark red bed, carefully pulling back the covers. Bino looked at the one in the dark green bed. They traded for the ones in the light red and green beds, respectively.

"Are these..."

Both animals turned to the sound of the opening door. A frazzled looking "Bino and Delmira" came in, picking sticks out of their hair.

"Why does Bingo have such edible friends?"

"If I knew I'd tell ya, Bino, but we saved her and now we can go to sleep."

"Bino and Delmira" trudged to the bed, Bino and Delmira quickly stepping out of the way. Before they collapsed from exhaustion, the two went around and planted soft kisses on each of the kids heads. "Bino" pulled back the light green ones cover all the way, revealing a small phone that Bino and Delmira didn't notice before. It was flashing with images of Space Dandy and the little puppen was singing along with the theme, but he looked up when his dad pulled the blanket back. "Bino" made a, "Gimme." motion with his hand. The orange and white puppen sighed handed the phone over, yanking his blanket over his head and pouting.

Bino and Delmira watched as "Delmira" removed the blanket, causing him to look up in anger and demand his cover back. Delmira gave him a stare and he immediately backed down. He brought his knees to his chest and placed his head on his folded arms. Delmira pulled the cloth around her tail loose and presented it to him. He looked up and immediately snatched the blanket into his grasp. He nuzzled it and then shot up, hugging both his parents. He laid back down and pulled the blanket over himself, nuzzling it and eventually falling asleep.

"Bino and Delmira" finally fell backwards onto their bed. They snuggled together and fell asleep themselves. Bino and Delmira were transported back to Kitsune's Room, where he smirked down upon them.

"So, your decision?"

Bino and Delmira smiled and hugged, before looking back up at Kitsune.

"Yes."

Kitsune turned into his complete spiritual form and both animals were transported back to the Mortal Plane.
-----------------------------------------------
"Nearly six months!"

Maxwell was sitting by Bino's bedside, his non-injured paw in his again. Tyler, who Topher had called away from his tour, Topher, and Jeff were sitting in chairs, while Mario and Ventai were leaning against the wall near their sister. Max leaned over and rested his forehead near Bino's side, sighing and letting go of Bino's paw.

"I-I never thought I'd lose him..."

Maxwell stood up and pushed away from Bino's bed.

"We always fought for no reason and I always teased him..."

Maxwell walked toward the door. He rested his paw on it, looking away from everyone so they wouldn't see the tears in his eyes.

"And I never said sorry."

Maxwell began to walk out when faster beeps caused his pinned-back ears to shoot straight up. He whipped around and stared directly at the monitors overhead. The once slow beeping that plagued his ears, made him want to vomit and wake up from this bad dream, were speeding back up to regular heartbeats. Everyone practically dove to the sides of their pets.

Bino and Delmira began to cough as their eyes opened slowly. Everyone held their breath, looking directly at their pets. Both lifted their heads a bit and both took a deep breath.

"What are ya looking at ya ugly mugs?"

"Yeah, could you possibly get any closer? I'm totally not suffocating."

"DOCTOR!"
------------------------------------------
"I can't believe it."

"What? Are they ok? Is my little Delmira Darling Dibble ok!?"

"DAD! I THOUGHT WE AGREED MY PINK NAME WASN'T EXISTENT!"

The doctor pushed Topher away and collected himself.

"Your pets are fine, surprisingly. But what I can't believe is that."

The doctor passed the clipboard to Topher and Tyler.

"Your cat is pregnant."

Topher chuckled before fainting.
Last edited by Mickey on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The only criticism that I have is that Topher and Delmira are WAY too violent. Topher slapping the vet for telling the truth and Delmira should NOT be able to make Kitsune who is always on top of everything get scared. Other than that, good story.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Topher didn't slap the vet, he grabbed him by the collar in extreme concern for Delmira.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bino and Delmira were at the vet, seeing if it was happening or not. Delmira froze and her blue eyes began to water, but she didn't let the tears fall. She stood and collapsed into Bino's arms, hiding her muzzle in her chest fur. Topher walked up and slapped the vet.
And I still think that Delmira shouldn't have been able to scare a DEMI-GOD.

Other than that, I really do like the story.