undead, monsters, and Magic oh my!

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

deep winter

undead, monsters, and Magic oh my!

Post by deep winter »

Any one want to make a Housepets Universe Zombie project?
SuperStar

Re: undead, monsters, and Magic oh my!

Post by SuperStar »

As in a fanfiction?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It could work I guess as Housepets! does tend to fit into a lot of stuff. But you may be the one that has to make it yourself.
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

oh man! Im going to have a FIELD DAY with this!
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Ferals, housepets, and humans would pool resources and work together - the animals would have so many advantages in detecting zombies that they'd be treated as equals in a post-apocalyptic world (any human or animal that disagreed would be left to fight the zombies themselves).

The police dogs and the Wolves would organize a detection and defense network for the neighborhood. The Miltons would keep provisions coming (having turned turned much of their fortune into food and random provisions already anyway - baseball bats, tranquilizer guns, multiple years' worth of pudding, etc.).

I see Grape just owning zombies with a broom. :twisted:

I could even see Kitsune and Cerb taking up the fight against the zombie apocalypse in a console-style game featuring some new avatars (Pete and Dragon, perhaps? ;) )
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

I just thought of How difficult it would be for pets to survive in terms of being in a small team of survivors. Their ability to carry supplies, use weapons, and finding Transportation would be impacted. However they are able to counter their human influenced environment with stamina, Night vision, a better sense of smell and hearing.
Then theres other problems that airse in a post-apocalyptic urban setting. Such as broken glass, spaces to make an escape, sound that they must take in combat, weather, and health problems.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If someone were to make this a game, I can see all of that being implemented in it.
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

sooooo...i got inspired to make a vehicle transport you would likely see in a zombie apocalypse and....i went WAY OVERBOARD!:
oh well. i found other uses for this image already
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

One:cool
Two: overkill
Three: Heavy as a tiger
Four: a tiger tank
And five: logistical Nightmare
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Oh, I thought you meant a fanfic. :?
_______
The-J-Man wrote:sooooo...i got inspired to make a vehicle transport you would likely see in a zombie apocalypse and....i went WAY OVERBOARD!:
oh well. i found other uses for this image already
Jeeves: "Master Pit, your delivery from Custom Tanks Unlimited has just arrived."
Keene: "Pit, why the heck did you buy a fully operational custom tank??!"
Pit: "I thought it would be fun to fill with pudding."
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

i looked at the vehicle sime more and Noiced two things the marking on the turret and the lack of a hach. What does ROACH stand for is it a refrence to the character From MW2? And importantly wheres the hach all i see is a metal storm system and other weapons.To me it lookes like the Bradly
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

deep winter wrote:i looked at the vehicle sime more and Noiced two things the marking on the turret and the lack of a hach. What does ROACH stand for is it a refrence to the character From MW2? And importantly wheres the hach all i see is a metal storm system and other weapons.To me it lookes like the Bradly
im glad you asked that. the entrance to the tank is on the back, so i might upload another view. The writing however is written "R04CH".... i dont know why i named it the "Roach tank", but it seemed appropriate at the time, and i cant deny that it sounds really cool
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

Was it RO4CH? :? The 4 looked Like an A. The hach is in the back... so its hach is like the back end of a Bradly fighting vehicle? Mm intresting consept. So Any idea on something smaller say individual firearms and equipment.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

The line between "cool weaponry" and "cool weaponry for a Housepets! fan project" is very thin here. Is this going to lead up to something Housepets! related, or should this discussion become its own thread in Not the Comic?
Just sayin' ;)
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

Obbl wrote:The line between "cool weaponry" and "cool weaponry for a Housepets! fan project" is very thin here. Is this going to lead up to something Housepets! related, or should this discussion become its own thread in Not the Comic?
Just sayin' ;)
maybe a "water-gun tank" is in order here...that sounds much more appropriate
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

Hey guys opening up this subject again. So I have been working on a post apocalypse story. So to make it great,I desided to try a group project with anyone willing to undertake this task.

Anyone want to join?
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

I definitely wouldn't mind joining you, Mr Winter, though I might not be available a lot since I'll both be working on my fic and I'll be at Disneyland next week, but I can still try to help!
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:I definitely wouldn't mind joining you, Mr Winter, though I might not be available a lot since I'll both be working on my fic and I'll be at Disneyland next week, but I can still try to help!
Ok good to have you on board with my little scheme so if you have any ideas or suggestions, please don't be afraid to speek up. I am currently rewriting the beginning and working on more world building. Thanks again for joining.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

No problem! I enjoy working on dark things (See Dangan Ronpets! as evidence) and I've thought of zombie invasion scenarios many times, so I think I can help. Just make sure to PM me or post here. I'm good with either.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.