HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

NHWestoN

Re: HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Post by NHWestoN »

… and the curtain comes down to a thunderous standing ovation from the delirious and enraptured audience !!!!
oh, and I liked it, too … :D
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote:… and the curtain comes down to a thunderous standing ovation from the delirious and enraptured audience !!!!
oh, and I liked it, too … :D
Hehe hold the applause as this arc ain't over yet :)
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

An eager audience CANNOT be RESTRAINED, sir !!!!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

OK. So I am really glad to have made a cameo in this story, but who are the other two?

Oh, and by the way, my fursona I made for my story is a Pekingese named Elena. Here is a picture that probably is not needed.

Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

I didn't expect to make a cameo! I appreciate that, that made my day :D

Oh, AND THEY'RE HOME!!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Oh, and by the way, my fursona I made for my story is a Pekingese named Elena. Here is a picture that probably is not needed.
That's really cute :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Nice to see your artwork again, Amazee.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

So I originally had planned on posting the last chapter of this arc tonight, but I just got done with yard work a few hours ago and I am one pooped wolfy! So, instead, I'll just post a quick Trivia Section here about this arc in question:

1. The name of the arc, along with the titles of all the chapters, are named after Meat Loaf songs
1a. Bino's bike is also inspired by music: It's first form is based on, again, Meat Loaf albums but the second is based on Judas Priest's Painkiller bike.

2. Deus Mechanicus is named after a Warhammer 40k Deity

3. The original idea for the last few chapters had elements from the Stargate series, but I dropped them due to...not knowing anything about the series other then what a Stargate is (and yes, the portal they went through in Chapter 27 was indeed a Stargate, the only thing I was able to salvage from the original idea)

4. Boris was going to show up, but I decided to have the arc focused on Bino rescuing Duchess

5. The Forgotten was originally going to be Zodd The Immortal (from the anime Berserk), but I changed it to be what it was instead
5a. Zodd was almost dropped as I thought he was a villain but he was actually more in a grey area.

6. This arc was going to be the 7th arc, but I did some changes to the story-line so the arc I had planned for #5 is now #7

7. The fight between Bino and The Forgotten was actually intended to be more complex and have one pretty awesome moment, involving Bino flying into the Forgotten's body and exploding out of it, but I changed it to what actually happened.
7a. The Forgotten wasn't originally planned to be Pete's brother (The idea just came to me)

So, yeah...Last Chapter of this arc tomorrow, followed by the next arc which will be a VERY fun arc ;) I will tease this: Prepare For The Awesomeness that is...Rockstar Hawk
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'd much rather see the awesomeness of Darth Vader Sanchez because he is the buffest apparently. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'd much rather see the awesomeness of Darth Vader Sanchez because he is the buffest apparently. XD
Hmmm.... ;)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Bat Out Of Pandemonium
Chapter 29: Braver Then We Are

"Chewie...we're home." - Han Solo, 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'

"THIS is where Daisy lives?!" Duchess exclaims as they get closer to the house, Bino realizing that Duchess not only had never seen where Daisy lives, but she had never met her. Turning his head towards Duchess, he tells her "Yep. Impressive, huh?"
"It is!" Daisy exclaims before asking "Uh, how many live there...from Babylon Gardens..." Bino explains that he, Daisy, Peanut (Which he noticed her eyes widen when he mentioned his name), and about twenty other survivors from Babylon Gardens, and four from River Ridge, all live there along with a Celestial named Anubis..."Hey, I've been meaning to ask: You living with us, Deus?" Bino then asks to which Deus sadly replies "Unfortunately, I can't. I'd love to but my job is done, basically. I told you that Anubis had me in this bike and told me to reveal myself to whoever I find worthy which was you. Now, since I revealed myself, I can leave this bike and return to Heaven."
"Were you forced in here?" Duchess asked and Deus assured her that he wasn't and he did this voluntary. He then adds "If you are interested, I can show you what I REALLY look like when we get to the house" to which both Duchess and Bino said that would be cool! Pulling up to the main gate, Bino presses the button on the buzzer and speaks into the speaker saying "I'm back!" After a few minutes, the gates open and Bino drives in and witnesses everyone in the mansion running out to meet him, including both Anubis and Dragon, both of who were shocked that he managed to not only escape from The Netherworld, but kept his promise and rescue a mortal!
"YOU'RE OK!" Daisy shouts, embracing Bino like never before, to which he laughs and tells everyone "I told you guys I make it out! And look!" He points towards Duchess, who was shyly smiling, "Kept my word and rescued Duchess!"
"Just Duchess?" Zach asks, "You're not calling her Duchy-Poo?" Bino chuckled and explained that they have broken up but have decided to remain friends from here on out, which Duchess adds "I was upset first...but after thinking it over, I also agreed it was for the best...same time and it probably won't mean much now, but I would like to apologize for how I treated all of you all these years." Grape was the first one to speak up after Duchess offered her apology and said "While we can't change how we were in the past...we shouldn't let the past determine our today and how we'll act tomorrow. I can see you really mean it with your apology so...I think I speak for all of us when I say: We accept your apology and you are welcome to stay with us." Duchess smiled and thanked Grape along with everyone there before going quiet and looking about with a puzzled look on her face, leading Joey to ask her if anything was wrong. While at first she didn't answer, after a few seconds, she looks towards them and was ready to ask about something when...
"DUCHESS!!!!" Peanut came flying in like a missile and tackled Duchess to the ground in the biggest hug anyone had ever seen him give, "I MISSED YOU, HONEY!"
"PEANUT!" Duchess laughed, embracing him as she hit the ground, "I MISSED YOU TOO, BABY!" Everyone's jaw was wide open as they watched both Peanut and Duchess embrace each other like long-lost lovers...
"Honey?" asked Bino followed by Tarot asking "Babe?" and "Peanut...is there something you want to tell everyone?" Peanut chuckled and, while standing up and helping Duchess up, he takes her paw into his hands and tells them "Well..when I was a young puppy, I met Duchess at the dog park and we immeditedly became friends which led to us becoming a couple when we were a bit older. Though that didn't last as we admitted we were a bit too young to be focusing on that so, instead, we stayed friends up until Z-Day when I lost all contact with her. I honsestly thought she escaped to Florida or one of the other safe-states but...well you guys already know what happened anyway!" This came as a huge revelation to everyone: Peanut and Duchess are a couple? This was something no one expected.
"So, wait..." Bino asks, trying to piece this puzzle togther, "If you two were a couple...then what about..."
"TECHNICALLY we weren't really a couple as...well, as I admitted down there, I used you" Duchess explained, "But in all truthfulness, my heart still lies with Peanut here and we always kept in touch with each other." Which Peanut confirmed and added "She even helps me with my Super Spot comics! In fact, it was thanks to her, I was able to meet one of my idols, Neil Gaiman!" While everyone was still trying to process the fact that Peanut and Duchess were a couple, Tarot was surprisingly very calm and happy about this. For a long time, she had this feeling that maybe she and Peanut weren't meant to be as it never felt like they clicked and, just seeing how he is interacting with Duchess, pretty much confirmed it for her.
"So how was the bike?" Anubis then asked, taking the current conversation off the topic, which Bino answered "Worked like a charm! Deus was pretty awesome!"
"Ah, so he revealed himself to you!" Anubis exclaimed, though before he could say anything else, Deus then spoke, "Yep I did!" but it didn't come from the bike. As everyone looked behind Bino, they were shocked to see another Celestial: A Clydesdale...one buff Clydesdale.
"Dang, Deus!" Duchess exclaims "No wonder why you went with a motorcycle!" which caused Deus to laugh before saying "Hey, I'm a workhorse! I can take the punishment! But I need to get back to Heaven now. There is a bath calling my name and I need to get the ickiness of the Netherworld off of me. See ya guys!" As he turned to leave, he added "And Bino...Congratulations on being one of the first mortals to escape The Netherworld." Bino smiled and, in a flash of light, Deus Mechanicus was gone. But he wasn't the only Celestial there, for outside the gate to the mansion, stood another. A grizzly bear dressed somewhat like Grizzly Adams but with a sword strapped to his back and a smile on his face.
"Feels great to be out of that place, eh Zodd?" a voice asks him. Turning around, he chuckles as he spots Rufus, back with his halo, standing beside him.
"Indeed it is, Rufus." Zodd replies, "I been there for so long, I forgot there were other colors then red and black" A statement that made Rufus laugh before looking over at all the survivors chatting with Bino and Duchess and commenting "Bet you they're happy too."
"They are. I just fear for Bino" Zodd remarks, causing Rufus to look at him in confusion, "In order to defeat The Forgotten, Bino embraced both the good and the Dark Mana...I fear there might be some consequences for his action." Rufus nodded before turning his attention to Max, with made a small tear form in his eye.
"You know..." Zodd casually remarks, sensing the tear from Rufus, "I COULD give you a second chance at life...that way you could make up for lost time with Max...up to you." Rufus thought about that for less then a second before replying "Nah...he's a big cat now. He doesn't need me to comfort him all the time like I used to. I raised him when he was nothing more then a stray and helped him find an owner...I think that's good enough there." Zodd nodded but added "Well...the offer is still there, if you ever want to change your mind" before bright portal appeared behind them, signaling it was time to go home. Before they entered, however, Zodd looked back to the group and, after seeing something and then thinking it over, looked down to Rufus and told him "Tell you what...after I'm done cleaning up and readjusting to everything, why don't you and I come back down here and pay these folks a visit?"
"Sounds good," Rufus replied before asking what changed his mind, to which Zodd answered "Well...lets just say there's someone down here I need to reunite with myself" before causally pointing at Spirit Dragon. Rufus, after looking at her, realizes what he meant and just smiles and said "You lucky dog" before they both entered the portal and returned to Heaven.

A few hours later that day, as everyone was either inside doing their thing or or outside on guard duty in case of any zombie attack, Bino was on the terrace of the house, looking out at the land with a smile on his face. After spending so long in the Netherworld, he too had forgotten that there were other colors too and seeing all the green and blue just brought peace to him like never before. The door behind him then opened as Duchess walked out, looking for him.
"Hey" Duchess said, "You got a second?"
"Sure, what's up?" Bino asked, turning to face her. Duchess smiled and goes on to say "Well...just wanted to thank you again for what you did. Risking your life and going to The Netherworld to pull me out. I honestly never really expected that of anyone."
"Don't mention it." Bino replied, "I'm just happy you don't have to live in that nightmare again. Plus, I'm pretty sure that bath you just took felt amazing" to which Duchess excitedly agreed with and also said that the food was amazing too as she had forgotten what actual food tasted like, to the point where she had Daisy make her four burgers, a huge plate of fries, and drank a couple cans of root beer.
"Dang!" Bino exclaimed, "Well, I'm glad you're happy now and I'm glad you and Peanut are reunited"
"I take it you are OK that me and Peanut are..." Duchess goes on to ask before Bino interrupts and tells her "Hey, as long as you and I can still be friends, I wouldn't care if you and Delusional Steve were a couple!" A statement that made Duchess laugh like never before and quip "Even if I did dated him, I'm pretty sure he still would be delusional!" causing them even more laughter that lasted a good few minutes before subsiding.
"There is another reason why I came out here," Duchess then remarks "Peanut and Joey invited me to watch a movie them, something called UHF, and...they were were wondering if you'd like to join in!" Bino shook his head and said "Nah, I'm probably gonna stay out here for a bit then come in a take a long bath myself. Thanks for the invite!" Duchess nodded and headed back in, but stopped at the door to turn around and say "For what it's worth: I would've done the same if you were trapped there." causing Bino to smile and thank her before she headed in and he returned to the green outside.
"So this is your world, eh?" a voice suddenly said in his head...a voice that Bino recognized immediately, "Can't wait to see how much fun I'll have here."
"Sorry, beasty" Bino mentally quipped, a smile forming on his face, "I'm in control of you...and you ain't doing anything without my say-so."
"Oh, foolish mortal" the voice replied, "That's the thing about me..." Bino looked down at his arm as he felt a tingled and noticed it was now the Beast's arm again but it was a brief transformation as it turned back into his regular arm, "Rules don't apply to me" The voice then ends and vanishes from his head, causing Bino to look a bit worried before his confidence returns and quietly quips to himself with a smirk on his face, "Rules apply to everyone...Even to the Beast within..."

END OF YEAR 5

EPILOGUE:
"ATTENTION, SURVIVORS OF THE WASTELAND! DO YOU WANT TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO KILL TONS OF ZOMBIES AND GET PAID DOING IT? THEN SIGN UP FOR PIT'S SLAUGHTERDOME! SIGN UP NOW AT THE TICKET BOOTH!" A loud voice over a PA system announces to the residents of the Slaughterdome Arena, causing a good bit to head over to said booth to sign up, including one wolf in particular. After a few minutes, he reached the ticket booth, to which the worker inside asked the wolf for his name and he simply replied "Rockstar Hawk. I'm here for the Slaughterdome..."
NEXT ARC: HousepetZ: Slaughterpocaplyse XIII
Nathan Kerbonaut

This was a fantastic arc! I really enjoyed reading it :D I look forward to the slaughter :twisted:
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Nathan Kerbonaut wrote:This was a fantastic arc! I really enjoyed reading it :D I look forward to the slaughter :twisted:
Well you are in for one amazing treat with the next arc :) For if you are familiar with the insanity of WWE and RAW, then I think this arc will be amazing :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"Jes' love an ending where there's lots of hugging and reconciling and the prospect of new waves of violence!" (sniff)

Wild ride, there, Sean - and well done!! ;)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote:"Jes' love an ending where there's lots of hugging and reconciling and the prospect of new waves of violence!" (sniff)

Wild ride, there, Sean - and well done!! ;)
Thanks! And, don't worry, the next arc will just be a crazy as last (Without the drama as this time...I'm gonna have fun!) :twisted: :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Like how this chapter came out! Really wonderful!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

As the next arc, HousepetZ: Slaughterpocaplyse XIII, is still a work-in-progress (Researching and Developing TONS of new characters along with working on Rockstar Hawk and Pit), I'm going to take this time to answer a few questions I'm pretty sure popped up during the last few arcs:

1. Where is King and Bailey?
As stated before, they are in Florida, one of the few remaining Safe States, and are being watched over by Merick, one of Anubis' Personal Reapers. Don't worry, even though Pete is back in the story, he will not be interacting with them in any way, shape, or form.

2. Jata x Lana?
While I'm no shipper, I thought this would be pretty interesting and I thought it'd be something different to explore.

3. What was Keene/Osiris uploading on his computer?
OK, this was actually an aborted future arc: Originally, he was uploading data to a creature he called Jörmungandr and Cerberus would've headed there to destroy it. I ended up dropping the idea at the end of that arc as, eh, I didn't want to go TOO Resident Evil there. So, instead, he was uploading data to the cloud for his brothers.

4. Are there more stories planned with Sasha?
;)

5. Was it always planned for Peanut to be Anubis' Avatar?
Yes. Right from the beginning, I wanted to try this idea.

6. Speaking of Peanut, will there be any stories planned for how Peanut and Duchess were a thing?
Probably.

7. Going back to Anubis, how much of a role will the Celestials play in the future arcs?
Mostly as background characters (Save for Cerberus) as HousepetZ is mostly focused on the Surviving Pets.

8. Did Tarot foresee the apocalypse? Has she been able to use her supernatural abilities? (I forgot who asked me this)
No. She only foresaw the arrival of Anubis and the death of Pete, but her powers were diminished after the U&U game ended. I do have plans for her in a upcoming arc though.

So yeah, just some quick answers to any questions that might've popped up. Stay tuned for the next arc!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It has been a long time since I read the other chapters in the beginning, so here is a question. Really quickly, who are the deceased pets?
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:It has been a long time since I read the other chapters in the beginning, so here is a question. Really quickly, who are the deceased pets?
Just Boris, a few K9 Members, and Rufus (though he died LONG before the events of this story)

EDIT: Actually, I can also confirm two other pet deaths -- Falstaff and Truck
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well just as long as Ralph and Kevin are still alive, I'm alright with it.

Shameless plug question: will Bino get a new girlfriend now that he is apparently built like a brick and a zombie killer with an awesome bike? I can line up candidates for you. x3

Never said I wasn't pathetic.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Well just as long as Ralph and Kevin are still alive, I'm alright with it.

Shameless plug question: will Bino get a new girlfriend now that he is apparently built like a brick and a zombie killer with an awesome bike? I can line up candidates for you. x3

Never said I wasn't pathetic.
No worries :) Kevin is still alive and Ralph is now living in Florida (A Safe state) :) I originally was going to end one chapter with it seeming that Ralph sacrificed himself (But later it would turn out he survived) during the K9 Evacuation, but I scrapped it as it didn't really work out as I planned.

As for Bino getting a new girlfriend...well right now the only females at Daisy's Mansion are all taken (Fiddler with Keyes, Lana with Jata, Grape with Max, Spirit Dragon with Zodd, and Peanut with Duchess) with the exception of Daisy, though she been having her eyes on Zach. But as of now, Bino isn't too interested in finding a girlfriend at the moment :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

LOL. For a girlfriend I was talking about the character that you made of me as a cameo in chapter 28 which I just posted because I was hoping for more to happen in the story with her. That is why I said I was shameless. XD

To be honest, I would have put her with Kevin but since Kevin is not in the story and him and Sasha apparently make a perfect couple ( :roll: ) I'll settle for the now single mature main character. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:LOL. For a girlfriend I was talking about the character that you made of me as a cameo in chapter 28 which I just posted because I was hoping for more to happen in the story with her. That is why I said I was shameless. XD

To be honest, I would have put her with Kevin but since Kevin is not in the story and him and Sasha apparently make a perfect couple ( :roll: ) I'll settle for the now single mature main character. XD
Oh! Sorry for misreading your comment! XD Actually, your character will be appearing in the next arc (Slaughterpocaplyse XIII) :) As for Kevin...he's actually in the story (He was part of the crew that went to face Osiris/Keene)...so perhaps that could happen still ;)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Truck and Falstaff are deceased. How about the other ferals?
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote:Truck and Falstaff are deceased. How about the other ferals?
Jessica is safe and down in Florida with the other survivors. As for the other ferals...they are still alive and hiding out in the woods save for Kix whose fate is unknown right now.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well I'll be waiting. Though if Kevin and Sasha are broken up (NOT THROUGH HER DEATH EITHER!!!!!!!) then Sasha should be with Fox.

I REALLY want to find someone to help me continue my fanfic now... :|
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

--One more final update--
'HousepetZ: Slaughterpocaplyse XIII' Chapter 1 is almost completed..but this will be an experimental chapter in terms of looks and writing. If it goes well, then Chapter 2 will be posted and so on. BUT, if Chapter 1 doesn't work out, then this arc will end and the next arc will take its place. So, to hold you over, here's the last batch of Q&A's.

1. Where's Squeek and Spo?
They're not in the story as...I forgot they existed...whoops.

2. What happened to the Narrator Interactions?
Dropped them as it kind of hurt the story progression. By the way, the narrator was supposed to be...well me :)

3. What's PETA doing during this fic?
Other then what they usually do, they've been trying to fight for Zombie Rights (...yeah that didn't last long as their whole building was over-run)

4. Is Karishad alive?
Yep and, interestingly enough, the zombies actually avoid him as they are afraid of him!

5. Where's Rock Milton?
On his way and he is very mad
Nathan Kerbonaut

I like to think Squeak and Spo are perfectly safe because they're too small for the zombies to notice :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I doubt that zombies would try to go after mice if they were overrunning the planet. However I'm pretty sure they would get infected somehow.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Sad News: After much thought, HousepetZ: Slaughterpocaplyse XIII is being scrapped as it just didn't work out the way I intended it to go. Instead, I'm starting a different arc that was going to come later but I figured we can do this one earlier :) Apologies to those who were interested in seeing the return of both Rockstar Hawk and Darth Vader Sanchez (Yes, he was going to be in the arc).

PROLOGUE:

Email to Cerberus from Sasha:

Hi!
Well, winter has come here and, unlike Babylon Gardens, it is COLD! I thought the heart of my owner was cold but this is nothing! I did receive your last pertaining to Bino and his little adventure and...didn't expect that of him, to be honest! What to go and venture somewhere like that to rescue someone who didn't care for him at all (Though the revelation of her and Peanut being a couple just blew my mind)...never expected that of Bino! As for me, well I'm doing fine and I do still have a few scars from the Milton Brothers I killed but, otherwise, I'm doing good. And...well I have thought about what you told me in the last email and...maybe I was too harsh in my choice of burning every memory of Babylon Gardens and the thoughts of all those who live there...but I'm still not coming back. Sorry, but that's one promise I'm keeping. Look, if I do come back, who to say that the first thing they'll do is arrest me and throw me in jail for manslaughter charges on, aside from the two Milton brothers, my owner Howard (yeah, that's "daddy's" name, I'm not sure if I told you)? So yeah, I'm not coming back...even if this whole zombie apocalypse ends, I still won't come back. Anyway, I'm gonna cut this email short. I'm resting at a hotel here and there is a warm bath calling me right now so, whenever I get the chance, I'll email you again.

See ya!
Sasha

P.S Do you know anyone named Kix?

Starting soon...HousepetZ: Tails From A Wastelander's Journal 2: FrozeZone
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That's sad that you aren't continuing that arc. Especially since with the new comic that was just posted, I am so so SO freaking happy that Bino dumped Duchess's backside.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:That's sad that you aren't continuing that arc. Especially since with the new comic that was just posted, I am so so SO freaking happy that Bino dumped Duchess's backside.
Yeah. The issue was Slaugtherpocaplyse XIII was just too experimental and I think it would've confused alot of you guys so I'm dropping it. I MAY bring it back down the road once I figure out how to do it but, for now, it's cancelled. Right now, it's this arc with Sasha then the next one will be focused on the main crew again and their encounter with someone.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Aw, that's a shame the arc didn't work out. I trust whatever comes next will be great!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Especially since with the new comic that was just posted, I am so so SO freaking happy that Bino dumped Duchess's backside.
I thought the same thing when I saw it today. Great timing :P
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Nathan Kerbonaut wrote:Aw, that's a shame the arc didn't work out. I trust whatever comes next will be great!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Especially since with the new comic that was just posted, I am so so SO freaking happy that Bino dumped Duchess's backside.
I thought the same thing when I saw it today. Great timing :P
Heh. Well the arc was going to be in the style of WWE matches but I just couldn't figure out how to write one properly. As for the timing of the newest strip and the ending of the last arc, heh I guess that was good timing lol!

As for the arc I'm working on now (If the prologue was any hint), it is another Sasha arc as this one deals with her surviving a winter zombie apocalypse, along with help from two other survivors. The arc afterwards is something I hinted at earlier with the return of Pete and that's gonna be a two-parter. Afterwards, we'll have to see what happens as I still got the Dungeons & Dragons story I'm working on and I just came up with another fan-fic earlier today that might be cool (It's based on Borderlands) :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can't wait to see what you have in mind!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Okay ... Popcorn's done. I'm set!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Tails From A Wastelander's Journal 2: FrozeZone
Chapter 1: My Story So Far...

My name is Sasha Hartford.
I was born, raised, and lived in a skunk-hole of a place called Babylon Gardens all my life with an abusive owner who demanded I call him Daddy. I had a boyfriend who was a member of the K9 who broke up with me as I was a quote "distraction", which led to me snapping and killing my owner by slicing his useless throat. After I left that house of pain behind, I ran into two...Celestials named Anubis and Cerberus and, afterwards, I became the Nightmare Of The Wasteland: Killing gangs, slaying the dead, and having a body-count that rivals both Stallone and Schwarzenegger. Yeah, I also had another name, which was The Wasteland Robin Hood and, to be fair, I understand why they gave me that for I did rob from the two biggest cretins here, The Milton Brothers, and gave what they had to the survivors here but, to be frank? I much prefer the other title, WHICH I lived up to when I tracked down both brothers and violently and brutatlly murdered them. Oh the screams they made as they begged for mercy...heh...hate to say this but this Sasha doesn't believe in the lie of mercy. Past Sasha would've but this one? Nah, mercy is one of the biggest lies one can believe, next to peace and love. Yeah, I used to believe in a thing called love and you wanna know what happened when I did? I got a flippin' broken heart and the blood of my owner on my paws so why should I care about love? What good has it ever done for me!? Though...I will admit...after killing the last Milton Brother named Duke, I did feel a bit of happiness that day...the same happiness I felt when I first met Kevin...when I killed for the first time...Gotta say, it was very cathartic. I bet you I have so much blood on my paws right now, no jury in the WORLD could convict me....well...OK, there is one other ounce of happiness I get: Talking with Cerberus. Yeah, don't ask me why but talking with her just brings...oh what's that word...peace to my mind. At first, it was annoying just sending my thoughts to her but, after a while, it started to feel...kind of fun? I legit don't know how to describe it but it's just the only amount of "peace" I get in a world gone mad. Anyway, after the deaths of Simon and Duke, I went back to traveling around the wasteland, killing any gangs I saw and decimating the undead but, after a while, I just got bored of seeing desert sands and such so I left and started making my way north...and BOY was that a mistake! Compared to Babylon Gardens, the winters here are downright freezing! OK, not freezing but still, it's cold! To the point where I have to stop at hotels just to get some warmth! I will admit it is nice having an actual bath in a real bathtub and drinking cold ones instead of just the water I rely on. Add to that a nice bed and a TV and...if I didn't prefer the roads I would've just bought this room outright with all the cash I grabbed from the Miltons (Yeah, after I killed both Duke and Simon, I raided their home back in the Wasteland and pretty much cleaned them out: Cash, ammo, guns, food, the works. Even took their one Humvee, the one with a mounted minigun, for myself, though I keep the bike I drove hooked to it at all times just in case). Though...one good thing about those kills I ranked up? It seems EVERY gang out there is afraid of me and knows not to mess with me, which is good cause if they did...not even The Netherworld NOR the Celestials would be able to put them back together *laughs* I gotta say...being feared like this? I would've LOVED to have this type of notoriety back in Babylon Gardens...man, the things I could've gotten away with. The only thing that would've put a damper on that are those beasts who call themselves the K9s...gah who ever came up with that crew needs to be shot! I'm serious, everyone I knew who joined the K9's had their attitude changed and cared less about the important things and more about their "work" and "protecting the innocent". Give me a break, where were they when my owner was beating the tar out of me?! Where were they when I was being abused back in doggie school?! Where were they when I killed my owner?! Huh? I'll tell you where they were: They were focusing more on that stupid Keene Milton and trying to run him in instead of their actual stupid job! Now I REALLY wish I killed Keene! Heck, if I ever choose to return to Babylon Gardens, first thing I'm gonna do IS kill Keene as revenge for EVERYTHING he's done to better our lives! Whatever...I'm gonna end my thoughts right here and hop in the bath to cool down then I'm ordering some food.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow. This is a seriously nice intro. It really does fit with the mood of the story. Who knew that Sasha would now be a BAMF. Nice job on this!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Wow. This is a seriously nice intro. It really does fit with the mood of the story. Who knew that Sasha would now be a BAMF. Nice job on this!
Thanks! I will admit this will be a short arc but there is a reason why and...I'm not gonna reveal yet ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So its safe to say that Sasha and Kevin are broken up then?
Nathan Kerbonaut

Sasha's back! :twisted: She's a great character, I can't wait for her next adventure :D